Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe I’ve only just seen this thread. She seems a false, her rigid smile looks ever so fake. Did anyone see the goodie bags she provided for her guests at the wedding. I’m sure pretty much all of that was gifted. I’ve been skipping most of her stories now. Find her a lot condescending and her voice irritates me!
Yep she talks down to her viewers, for sure. Can’t remember the goodie bags but sounds OTT.

She obviously wants to be super healthy pregnant woman who can handle anything. Obviously she had the worst morning sickness ever but didn’t let it slow her down and put it down to how passionate she is about her career. No, you’re sickness just wasn’t that bad. It doesn’t matter how much you love your job if you’ve got really severe pregnancy sickness.
A healthy pregnancy is down to luck more than anything, (I’ve had one good and one not with no change in lifestyle) especially in the UK where most people have adequate nourishment. I think all these health accounts giving the impression that you should be in the gym everyday and eating insta worthy food at every meal are not massively helpful.
Totally. There is no way she could carry on with her exercise regime or many work commitments if she was that unwell - it’s physically impossible. I am convinced she has an eating disorder. She admitted to having one previously and can only think she is still suffering hence the excessive daily exercise even when unwell and starvation. Hope she gets the help she desperately needs.

Reactions: 3
Also slightly off topic but do you think she’s had a boob job?! If not, I have to admit, she is very blessed 😂

Reactions: 1
Also slightly off topic but do you think she’s had a boob job?! If not, I have to admit, she is very blessed 😂
I wondered this a while ago!! It’s unusual to have such a small frame and such massive knockers. They’ll sag badly after she’s had her baby if so!!

Think she has definitely had some work done - lip fillers etc - compare the pics of her now to before she was pregnant and there is a big difference!

I wondered this a while ago!! It’s unusual to have such a small frame and such massive knockers. They’ll sag badly after she’s had her baby if so!!

Think she has definitely had some work done - lip fillers etc - compare the pics of her now to before she was pregnant and there is a big difference!
They totally defy gravity at the moment, they look like they’ve been stuck on! Even on her honeymoon and she wasn’t wearing supportive bikinis.

• Heart
  • Haha
The woman's obsessed with name-dropping and trying to hang around celebs or reality-show people. 🙄 Embarrassing.

She talks to her viewers like they're totally thick and loves showing herself off. Definitely in eating disorder/ obsessive exercise territory, which is a really bad example to show to her followers, many of who are young girls. (She had admitted she had an eating disorder in the past and, in her previous posts on insta a year or so ago, it looks like she had tiny portions and measured all her food, which definitely rings alarm bells of issues with food). Loves to talk about the bloody obvious when it comes to nutrition and passes that off as some sort of huge revelation that she had researched about and come up with a theory all by herself. Really irritating smugness and a total narcissist.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to try and become a mummy blogger isn’t she? I can just see it now. Let’s hope she doesn’t pass on her disordered eating to her little one.

Reactions: 2
I just went on her blog to have a look - it hasn’t been posted yet. I read her article on soy foods - her writing is terrible. She doesn’t explain herself at all well and a lot of it reads as if it’s been copied verbatim from a text book.

I can’t quite get my head round her success. She seems to employ quite a big team for her nutrition clinic, yet she’s not a great communicator or public speaker (I think her TED talk is pretty poor and charisma-free too).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just went on her blog to have a look - it hasn’t been posted yet. I read her article on soy foods - her writing is terrible. She doesn’t explain herself at all well and a lot of it reads as if it’s been copied verbatim from a text book.

I can’t quite get my head round her success. She seems to employ quite a big team for her nutrition clinic, yet she’s not a great communicator or public speaker (I think her TED talk is pretty poor and charisma-free too).
It’s up on her instagram this morning. As predicted, a woe is me/I’m getting fat etc post. I actually almost feel sorry for her, she clearly has mental health issues and is struggling to cope.God help her once the baby is here! Speaking of which, her comment about being concerned about having a boy was odd. Maybe she is depressed it’s not a girl for her to dress up in pink.

Agree, her success is odd. She was clearly desperate for fame otherwise why carry on harming back to her singing career!? There are plenty of other nutritionists on Instagram who are far better qualified and far better communicators who don’t have nearly as big a platform.

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to have a proper word with this idiot. Not only is she smug & condescending in her delivery of her nutrition gospel but her pity post this morning is off the scale of not being in the real world 🤯 Her husband has a very, very well paid job yet she’s worried about being a burden? Hasn’t she only just got married?! They must have a strong relationship 🙄 It’s such a shame for her, none of her clothes fit her & she’s living in leggings. Gifted leggings no doubt but we’d not know because she doesn’t declare gifts or ads! She doesn’t have set maternity leave being self-employed...are we all feeling the despair with her 🙄 She needs to take a walk in the real world if she thinks posting a picture of her stood in a luxuriously decorated house is going to invoke ANY sympathy with people who are actually going thru these things she’s fake worrying about & worse 🤬 She’s a pathetic little girl, heaven help her child!

• Heart
Someone needs to have a proper word with this idiot. Not only is she smug & condescending in her delivery of her nutrition gospel but her pity post this morning is off the scale of not being in the real world 🤯 Her husband has a very, very well paid job yet she’s worried about being a burden? Hasn’t she only just got married?! They must have a strong relationship 🙄 It’s such a shame for her, none of her clothes fit her & she’s living in leggings. Gifted leggings no doubt but we’d not know because she doesn’t declare gifts or ads! She doesn’t have set maternity leave being self-employed...are we all feeling the despair with her 🙄 She needs to take a walk in the real world if she thinks posting a picture of her stood in a luxuriously decorated house is going to invoke ANY sympathy with people who are actually going thru these things she’s fake worrying about & worse 🤬 She’s a pathetic little girl, heaven help her child!
Couldn’t have put it better myself! Her relationship with Billy seems odd - and how strange to be talking about yourself as a burden!? Clearly very insecure.

Also - anyone else think it’s slightly looney that she is talking about a home birth in one breath whilst also complaining she doesn’t know where she’ll be living in the next? She’s all over the shop.

• Heart
I think she said he’s a stockbroker
Well that explains it! She said in the past that she’s got quite a humble background so I always wondered how she managed to pull of the whole it girl prancing round London gyms and restaurants all day routine.

Still don’t get how she employs such a big team of people (looks like a lot from their Christmas meal pic on insta)...and if she can afford to employ soo many people then surely she will have enough money for maternity leave pay?!

Does anyone know what her husband does?
I’ve just done a quick google of ‘Rhiannon Lambert husband’ and looks like he is a financial analyst called Billy Evans. Im not on LinkedIn but his profile comes up in the google search.

Well that explains it! She said in the past that she’s got quite a humble background so I always wondered how she managed to pull of the whole it girl prancing round London gyms and restaurants all day routine.

Still don’t get how she employs such a big team of people (looks like a lot from their Christmas meal pic on insta)...and if she can afford to employ soo many people then surely she will have enough money for maternity leave pay?!
I imagine they are all self employed perhaps? even if they aren’t I suppose they can carry on working and generating an income. I’m not sure how much nutritionists charge but would imagine for Harley Street you’re looking at £50+ an hour

It’s £275 to see her for an initial consultation and £225 for every follow up. £190 and £170 for the other

for the other nutritionists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.