Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow Rhiannon much at all, but I just saw a video of an interview she gave and I swear her voice is just so patronising. Even if she's saying something useful (which is questionable in its own right), she sounds like she's talking to a 4 year old.

Reactions: 8
I don't follow Rhiannon much at all, but I just saw a video of an interview she gave and I swear her voice is just so patronising. Even if she's saying something useful (which is questionable in its own right), she sounds like she's talking to a 4 year old.
This is why I had to stop listening to her podcast! She does the same voice, like she is talking to a child.

Reactions: 4
She charges £275 an hour and is booked up weeks in advance, before you add up everything else ....that may go some way to paying for the pricey classes/gym....but I agree that a lot must be gifted
Flippin heck. She used to charge £120-£150. This was back in 2018-early 2019 or so. I personally don’t think her services are worth that much. What a ridiculously steep price raise for regurgitating whatever someone else with more credibility writes or says and then spinning it off as her own invention.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her recent posts about pregnancy etc are just insufferable. Her comment about people who have had c sections having a massage and how that doesn’t apply to her, as if everything is going to be picture perfect for her. Obviously I hope she has an easy birth and wouldn’t wish a c section on anyone, but she really needs to have a word with herself about how cocky she comes across.

Reactions: 5
Her recent posts about pregnancy etc are just insufferable. Her comment about people who have had c sections having a massage and how that doesn’t apply to her, as if everything is going to be picture perfect for her. Obviously I hope she has an easy birth and wouldn’t wish a c section on anyone, but she really needs to have a word with herself about how cocky she comes across.
Hasn’t she had her baby yet? Seems pregnant forever. Thankfully, I don’t have to see her painfully preachy perfect gifted life anymore.

Reactions: 2
There’s an undercurrent of judgement in everything she says isn’t there? Even though she preaches not to judge 🙄

I hate when she asks for nutrition questions on her stories and then her responses are always things like “I couldn’t possibly answer without knowing your full health history” or “this is covered in my book” or “eat a balanced diet”.
Don’t ask for people’s questions if you’re always just going to give vague unhelpful responses or generic advice about eating your 5 a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She strikes me as the type of person that believes that because she does meditation, affirmations, has a birth plan, there is absolutely no way she will be having a C-section. That’s not how it works pal...

Reactions: 7
No doubt she will be #gifted super expensive baby equipment also...and not fully disclose it as always

Reactions: 4
No doubt she will be #gifted super expensive baby equipment also...and not fully disclose it as always
Totally. Also find the way her and London Paleo Girl go on and on about all the ridiculously expensive stuff they’ve bought (or more likely been gifted) for their babies is really showy. They seem to think that by chucking money at it that will make them a good parent. A baby will still crap all over an outfit and ruin it whether you’ve paid 3 quid or 30 for it!! No doubt Rhi will have a full time nanny/au pair.

Reactions: 6
Totally. Also find the way her and London Paleo Girl go on and on about all the ridiculously expensive stuff they’ve bought (or more likely been gifted) for their babies is really showy. They seem to think that by chucking money at it that will make them a good parent. A baby will still crap all over an outfit and ruin it whether you’ve paid 3 quid or 30 for it!! No doubt Rhi will have a full time nanny/au pair.
I’ve never followed London Paleo Girl. Her insta handle name was enough to send me in the opposite direction. I’ve seen her on the other insta clique accounts when I used follow them. Rhiannon and her are as fake and painful as each other. I reckon they won’t have put their hands in the pockets for any baby products. And they will prob be back doing expensive rooftop Pilates any day soon...

I think it’s a bit of a risky business associating your pregnancy/baby with your brand so heavily. Statistically, one of these health insta huns is one day going to have a negative experience whether that’s a loss or a birth that doesn’t go to plan. Then not only are they going to be devastated, it will impact their business too, as they’ve sold themselves as having amazing pregnancies due to their diet/exercise routines.

She strikes me as the type of person that believes that because she does meditation, affirmations, has a birth plan, there is absolutely no way she will be having a C-section. That’s not how it works pal...
This a 100%
I fell into the trap of thinking that because I was reasonably fit and had a straightforward pregnancy I’d have a straightforward birth. I had a birth plan ffs 😂 what could go wrong, huh? Well, I wanted a water birth, un medicated and I ended up being induced, having epidural and forceps delivery. So yeah, it’s a lottery, you never know and being fit and eating well cannot help with everything. I imagine she’ll do a Joe Wicks when she gives birth and tells us her baby is chilled because she is chilled 🙄

This a 100%
I fell into the trap of thinking that because I was reasonably fit and had a straightforward pregnancy I’d have a straightforward birth. I had a birth plan ffs 😂 what could go wrong, huh? Well, I wanted a water birth, un medicated and I ended up being induced, having epidural and forceps delivery. So yeah, it’s a lottery, you never know and being fit and eating well cannot help with everything. I imagine she’ll do a Joe Wicks when she gives birth and tells us her baby is chilled because she is chilled 🙄
Chilled is not a word I would ever use to describe Rhiannon 😂 I mean, the way she reacted to her gender reveal...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chilled is not a word I would ever use to describe Rhiannon 😂 I mean, the way she reacted to her gender reveal...
Hahhaa maybe you’re right! But I bet she’ll attribute her baby’s behaviour to what she is doing as a parent rather than just sheer luck!

And here we go with the freebies - declaring a massive box from Jojo Maman Bebe. Personally gimics like this put me off buying from a brand rather than encouraging me to buy from them - anyone else feel the same?

@fluffehbunneh I totally agree, it’s really unpredictable and whilst I genuinely wouldn’t wish a difficult birth on her, I do think she seems very naive/smug.

And here we go with the freebies - declaring a massive box from Jojo Maman Bebe. Personally gimics like this put me off buying from a brand rather than encouraging me to buy from them - anyone else feel the same?

@fluffehbunneh I totally agree, it’s really unpredictable and whilst I genuinely wouldn’t wish a difficult birth on her, I do think she seems very naive/smug.
Oh absolutely, I would wish everyone the best birth experience possible and I think we’ve all been there (i.e thinking we’re going to have an easy birth because we exercised or that our baby will sleep better if we do c or z) at some stage, but luckily we don’t have a platform to share our ‘wisdom’ with others 🙄😂

Yes I agree. I actually don’t see the point of it. It’s a tacky way to hope people will buy if you ask me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.