Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well lookie here. As if further proof was needed that she is a desperate fame-hungry so and so. She or her “brand” :rolleyes: are PAYING people to advertise her podcast. Oh seriously..barf. Beyond sad.
2BF9AE1A-4239-43CC-8EAA-43F25586E07A.jpeg
2BF9AE1A-4239-43CC-8EAA-43F25586E07A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Wow, not surprised! She also tells listeners to leave a “5 star review” rather than just a review like a lot of the others do, right turn off!
Some of the best podcasts I listen to get mortified to even ask listeners to leave a review,never mind begging for a five star!

anyone asking for a five star review goes down in my estimation because either a) they are so arrogant that they actually believe it warrants that which is just a turn off or b) they are happy for people to lie and give it five stars in which case any Credibility they may have had has gone straight out the window.

off topic but James Smith was complaining that some ‘trolls’ had left one star reviews and was asking people to leave five stars to counteract this-how did he know it was trolls and not just some people thinking his book was shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also required people to leave a podcast review in order to enter the competition she ran recently. Today she announced that the winner was chosen “based on their review and support” i.e. whoever left her the most suck up 5* review.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She also required people to leave a podcast review in order to enter the competition she ran recently. Today she announced that the winner was chosen “based on their review and support” i.e. whoever left her the most suck up 5* review.
This woman has absolutely zero shame

Some of the best podcasts I listen to get mortified to even ask listeners to leave a review,never mind begging for a five star!

anyone asking for a five star review goes down in my estimation because either a) they are so arrogant that they actually believe it warrants that which is just a turn off or b) they are happy for people to lie and give it five stars in which case any Credibility they may have had has gone straight out the window.

off topic but James Smith was complaining that some ‘trolls’ had left one star reviews and was asking people to leave five stars to counteract this-how did he know it was trolls and not just some people thinking his book was shite?
His groupies probably did exactly as he asked...

Reactions: 5
The irony of how many times she says she needs to treat her self or have some me time after a tough day/week.. I’ve never seen some one have so many manicures, hair cuts and massages in my life!

And it was a nutritionist that won.... totally unbiased though

• Haha
She's going to be in for a shock when baby arrives....when will her time for self care be then? ....or is she going to pawn him off to a nanny?

• Haha
It’ll be interesting to see how she weans her child. Joe Wicks is getting a lot of stick for the way he is weaning his daughter. It’s quite a tricky thing for people who have had EDs to navigate.

I bet she’s going to be the same mould as Deliciously Ella (who I like) back working as soon as she’s popped the sprog out. But no doubt she’ll make it look easy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’ll be interesting to see how she weans her child. Joe Wicks is getting a lot of stick for the way he is weaning his daughter. It’s quite a tricky thing for people who have had EDs to navigate.

I bet she’s going to be the same mould as Deliciously Ella (who I like) back working as soon as she’s popped the sprog out. But no doubt she’ll make it look easy!
oh of course she will. I can see it now. It’ll be sickening. She belittles people in every possible way already. So this is a prime opportunity she will not pass up. Cue a maternity/baby nutrition book or efforts towards something desperate pending ...she’ll be a “leading expert” 🙄 in that soon too

Reactions: 2

Of course Deliciously Ella and Rhitrition will make it look so easy, they don’t show the real behind the scenes of all the help they pay for like nannies and house cleaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.