Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m definitely seeing that too! It looks like it has been highlighted and just placed in the photo!
Honestly, the audacity of these people. Holding themselves out to be “heathy” and knowledgable, when they clearly have serious body image issues. She looks emaciated. Pathetic comments underneath it also saying how great she looks. Scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly, the audacity of these people. Holding themselves out to be “heathy” and knowledgable, when they clearly have serious body image issues. She looks emaciated. Pathetic comments underneath it also saying how great she looks. Scary.
Agreed. She doesn’t look healthy at all. I’ve noticed Rhiannon has slated BMI before and now I understand why- there is no way she or Sophie have normal BMIs. Such an unhealthy message and so depressing that they are able to spread their message to vulnerable people. They are both anorexic in my opinion.

I’m definitely seeing that too! It looks like it has been highlighted and just placed in the photo!
I see it! Most obvious parts are left shoulder/arm, fingers on hand holding the phone, SIZE of phone...the bench, ....wow...and these are people preaching to vulnerable people and charging extortionate prices. Thieves.

Agreed. She doesn’t look healthy at all. I’ve noticed Rhiannon has slated BMI before and now I understand why- there is no way she or Sophie have normal BMIs. Such an unhealthy message and so depressing that they are able to spread their message to vulnerable people. They are both anorexic in my opinion.
I think it’s a disgrace the things these people can get away with.

Reactions: 3
I see it! Most obvious parts are left shoulder/arm, fingers on hand holding the phone, SIZE of phone...the bench, ....wow...and these are people preaching to vulnerable people and charging extortionate prices. Thieves.

I think it’s a disgrace the things these people can get away with.
Her whole left side is what stood out to me immediately! It’s easier to see and more obvious if you don’t zoom in. Complete fraud!

• Wow
Ugh it’s her baby shower today. Cannot wait to see the tackiness and no doubt she’ll turn up in a ridiculously OTT dress as she did for the gender reveal party!

• Haha
  • Sick
Ugh it’s her baby shower today. Cannot wait to see the tackiness and no doubt she’ll turn up in a ridiculously OTT dress as she did for the gender reveal party!
OMG that will be painful to watch (don't follow her, so I will escape it). No doubt it will be completely OTT and don’t forget #gifted. I’ll take a guess and say it will be at Mortimer House or Soho house or one of those super insta clique venues. I predict Chessie King will be pulling stupid faces, Alice Liveing will be banging on about #strongwomen, Lucy Mountain will be chanting “phenomenal human” at them all and Megan Rose Lane will have her crystals and moon readings at the ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG that will be painful to watch (don't follow her, so I will escape it). No doubt it will be completely OTT and don’t forget #gifted. I’ll take a guess and say it will be at Mortimer House or Soho house or one of those super insta clique venues. I predict Chessie King will be pulling stupid faces, Alice Liveing will be banging on about #strongwomen, Lucy Mountain will be chanting “phenomenal human” at them all and Megan Rose Lane will have her crystals and moon readings at the ready.
hahaha! So so true! I genuinely just lol’d. I just can’t bring myself to unfollow 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jeez..a gender reveal & a baby shower...just plain greedy. I’m glad I’m not her friend- I’d be ‘you can have one present when the baby is born, like normal folks’. She’s a total ball ache. Chessie & her ‘fat rolls’ can bugger off with her, Alice needs to be told not to wear those stupid Kazband, Megan can take her crystals and shove ‘em...Lucy is ok. She may stay for now. 😬
Let’s hear it for the ‘yaaasss queens’

• Haha
Jeez..a gender reveal & a baby shower...just plain greedy. I’m glad I’m not her friend- I’d be ‘you can have one present when the baby is born, like normal folks’. She’s a total ball ache. Chessie & her ‘fat rolls’ can bugger off with her, Alice needs to be told not to wear those stupid Kazband, Megan can take her crystals and shove ‘em...Lucy is ok. She may stay for now. 😬
Alice and those Kazbands...I cannot cope 😂.

Hahahaha

I do love Lucy Mountain though, she is the only acceptable one of these lot as she does actually have a sense of humour!

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha

I do love Lucy Mountain though, she is the only acceptable one of these lot as she does actually have a sense of humour!
I unfollowed Lucy, mainly due to the fact that I found her arse licking far too many of the insta clique, despite them not staying in their lane. I used to like her before.

• Heart
Called her out on using international women’s day to sell insurance.. I honestly think these influencers don’t see past the £££ to see what is wrong with promoting insurance under the guise of a day about women empowerment!

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh the baby shower looked tacky as anticipated. Baby charades? What are they, like 12 years old!? 😂 I find it incredibly ostentatious and money grabbing to have basically demanded people attend a hen do, wedding, gender reveal and baby shower in a little over 6 months. Does she think her friends have nothing better to do than pander to her? She’s going to be in for a big shock after the first few weeks post partum when everyone moves on with their lives and she is left with a crying, pooping newborn!

Reactions: 5
Called her out on using international women’s day to sell insurance.. I honestly think these influencers don’t see past the £££ to see what is wrong with promoting insurance under the guise of a day about women empowerment!
She was promoting insurance?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.