Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it'll be really tough for her to have another baby without support (hubby rarely home) but i think she'll do it to try get a girl šŸ’•

Reactions: 2
What is the logic behind hiding one child's face but not the other?
Theoretically babies faces change a lot so anything she posts will not mean they are identifiable to the public when they are older. But she picks and chooses when she shares Zs face so itā€™s a bit redundant . I donā€™t know if thatā€™s her reasoning though of course

Reactions: 1
Totally redundant, anyone that follows her would know exactly what he looks like. Showing different angles of his face every single day or even that video that she posted, itā€™s easy to build a picture. Iā€™m really baffled by some of the instagrammers choices

Reactions: 3
She barely even covers his face most of the time anyway itā€™s all performative bullshit! If she cared in anyway about their safety or privacy she wouldnā€™t post them at all! Also they do not have any privacy if you are posting about every little thing they do, down to their bowel movements regardless of whether you put an emoji over their face or not!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve always said this, she holds herself to be so superior to others and such an amazing ā€œmummyā€ yet breaches her childrenā€™s privacy and literally sells them for content.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve always said this, she holds herself to be so superior to others and such an amazing ā€œmummyā€ yet breaches her childrenā€™s privacy and literally sells them for content.
she comes across as an unhinged mum not a perfect one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ playing catch-up and missed the gp rant - but if a gp can tell you need help during a short appointment itā€™s probably a sign you should listen to them

Personally Iā€™ve always thought she just covers Zā€™s face when itā€™s not ā€œperfectā€ enough

Reactions: 2
This exactly proves my point. She may not have posted a picture of them but how is this protecting her childrenā€™s privacy by sharing to the world that they pooed on the carpet. I mean, babies/toddlers have accidents itā€™s not the end of the world but they might be mortified one day that that was posted about them and they cannot consent to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Shoving random stuff into muffins, sheā€™s turning into what mummy makes. All these instagrammers pushing the same thing

What a way to monetise your childā€™s birthday by giving away a scooter if people follow you and comment what their favourite cake is! Nothing says happy birthday like new followers and increased engagement I suppose! Still, itā€™s definitely worth going back on her ā€˜principlesā€™ of not showing Zā€™s face on her main grid šŸ™„

• Haha
Not showing his face on her personal page but now showing on her business page with loads more followers just to drum up more followers for both. Anything for a pretty penny. Not surprised after she was using his goodie bags for free advertising

God she is really obsessed with the fact she gave birth in the pandemic. Why would you make his birthday post about that of all things. She could have made a lovely post about HIM (even though I donā€™t even agree with kids on social media) but she had to make it about HER

I know! She really needs to move on, the rest of the world has
i do agree, but itā€™s still talked about a lot in birth trauma circles online. Itā€™s not just her. (I had a traumatic birth but not during the pandemic)

One of the insta accounts I follow did a Q&A around it just the other day.

Itā€™s funny though we all experienced the things she described. The isolation, clapping for carers etc. Yeah it was a bit weird but itā€™s not this big special experience unique to them. I feel much more sorry for people who lost a loved one or struggled with a serious medical issue during that time than I do for someone who gave birth.

I think sheā€™s just the type that wants to be traumatised more than she actually is tbh. Increases the engagement šŸ™„

Last edited: