Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked so sick at the party. Tess was in the same jumpsuit and looked amazing. Rhi looked like she didn’t even do her hair

Reactions: 7
She looked so sick at the party. Tess was in the same jumpsuit and looked amazing. Rhi looked like she didn’t even do her hair
id successfully avoided Rhi’s page for a long time until I stumbled upon the party they all went to. But I also thought she looked unwell compared to Tess who also has two kids a similar age - there’s just something off about Rhi and she just doesn’t “glow” at all like I’d expect from someone who sells wellness as a living

AF883CBF-57D1-47C4-B358-DA128C85CFD9.png

AF883CBF-57D1-47C4-B358-DA128C85CFD9.png

Reactions: 2
id successfully avoided Rhi’s page for a long time until I stumbled upon the party they all went to. But I also thought she looked unwell compared to Tess who also has two kids a similar age - there’s just something off about Rhi and she just doesn’t “glow” at all like I’d expect from someone who sells wellness as a living

View attachment 1989799

View attachment 1989799
She looks incredibly thin and pale and wish she'd make more of her gorgeous hair ( especially for an evening out) ,rather than just scraping it back
and she always seems to be ill!....I've had 3 kids under 5 and don't remember being as ill as she always seems to be but then I didn't have Instagram to moan to!

Reactions: 6
what’s an Addison Lee cab?
They’re a mini cab/private hire so alternative to a black cab/hailing off the street. They’re quite expensive, but they advertise that they always arrive on time, their drivers are vetted properly, cars are good quality & more recently eco friendly.

They’ve always billed themselves as a female friendly option - some mini cab drivers act awfully towards women passengers.

View attachment 1989799

View attachment 1989799
I think she's just wearing a colour that really doesn't suit her. I think she needed her hair down and heavier make up to make it work.

Reactions: 3
She sounds so unhinged! I have no doubt she is telling the absolute truth but rant to a friend like a normal person not to a bunch of strangers. So damaging for a relationship, he surely knows that she talks like this on her Insta, he can’t be on board with the over sharing of the relationship and her children when he requests to have his face not shown!
Ah girls I'm raving for the gossip will someone fill me in 🤣🤣

• Heart
I haven't checked Rhi's IG for about a year. Today's barre story just looks bizarre (she filmed her whole workout??) and she looks exhausted. Which, as a fellow mom of 2, I get, but I'm a little concerned for her.

bleeping cheek of her posting the offending lorry clearly in sight of picture with their brand name on show. God knows what the circumstances but still...

Reactions: 1
And she was so shaken but managed to get a picture for content. If I was ever in an accident with my children in the car the last thing on my mind would be taking a photo.

She can try and justify it however she likes, she took the picture for content otherwise she wouldn’t have posted it! Why would she need to take pictures when it’s not even her car?

Reactions: 5
gosh she is the most prolific self-tattle-checker isn’t she? instant responses
Haha! I like how she thinks she can dish out advice on how to react to accidents now. (But of course that’s a paper thin excuse and she’s clearly just using it for content)
Shame she missed the bit about why it was important to add it to her Instagram story and not just save it in her camera reel for personal use.
I like how she’s already mentioned she aches all over and has a headache, ready for the dodgy whiplash claim.

Reactions: 4
The pic where she'd clearly been crying but was smiling with her son, she looked absolutely manic. She said that she tried to keep calm for him but can you imagine her version of calm in that situation? I bet he was the one calming her down 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pic where she'd clearly been crying but was smiling with her son, she looked absolutely manic. She said that she tried to keep calm for him but can you imagine her version of calm in that situation? I bet he was the one calming her down 🫣
also who thinks to take a photo of themself crying or immediately after crying! her behaviour is bizarre