Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you ask for people to contact you about a nanny job without even revealing where you live? No point having people from Hull message you when you live in a leafy Bucks market town as she does.

(She doesn’t live at the leafy end because she constantly films herself walking about!)

Reactions: 3
Letting us know 'no protein or iron, dinner will have that!' because she gave her baby some cucumber sticks and pasta.

Say it with me: FOOD BEFORE ONE IS JUST FOR FUN

And if you're breastfeeding, they're getting all the nutrients they need from you anyway!! Trying to balance out a baby's macros at 7 months old is absolute insanity, it's still about introducing them to taste, texture and letting them LEARN how to eat!!

Reactions: 6
Her hack for cleaning a pump is to literally use a bottle brush…. Err yes I think every bottle feeding parent would know about this? Revolutionary stuff Rhi 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This might be below the belt but she seems to really prefer her youngest to her oldest child. Interesting to see her admitting to PND with her oldest when at the time she seemed to suggest it was all rainbows and roses.

Reactions: 4
Well at least she has admitted her husband doesn’t really do anything. I do feel for her in that respect - she just seems so lonely and lost. Amazed she admitted to letting Z have screen time!!

Wow she’s finally being honest, with those types of answers it kinda shows why I may have followed her in the first place. It’s ok to show you are human Rhi!

I used to really love watching her and listening to her podcasts, then it all became a bit pompous and too curated for me. Also when she started really pushing plant based and vegan eating, think she alienated a lot people with that.

Wow she’s finally being honest, with those types of answers it kinda shows why I may have followed her in the first place. It’s ok to show you are human Rhi!
I dont have instagram anymore, can one of you send screenshots or fill me in🙈🙈❤
---

Well at least she has admitted her husband doesn’t really do anything. I do feel for her in that respect - she just seems so lonely and lost. Amazed she admitted to letting Z have screen time!!
I dont have instagram anymore, can one of you send screenshots or fill me in🙈🙈❤ (also she used to show she lets Z have screen time before no? Sorry if im wrong!!)

Reactions: 1
She seems like she loves her kids a lot but she also seems really resentful of what motherhood has done to her life. Always the little comments about how she's doing it alone, how it's such a struggle, how some of her friends haven't made the effort to see Theodore, how she has to turn things down to put her kids first. I do empathise, but what did she expect?

I also struggle to have sympathy for her because she's in a privileged position where she could make her own life much easier. She wants to spend more time with her kids? I'm sure she could take a few months off from her clinic, dial back these TV appearances she does, stop the book promo, etc. The world won't stop spinning without her nutritional advice. Alternatively, if she really wants to push on with work, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to afford much more help in terms of nursery and childcare. Zachary must be nearly 3 now, his free hours will kick in soon.

I know it sucks that women have to choose, I think that's a different, much bigger debate. But she seems to be struggling to do both, so why not make life a bit easier for herself?

Reactions: 7
I COMPLETELY agree with all of this. She acts like such a martyr, and, like you say, is in a privileged position to be able to afford childcare. I have no doubt that her work is actual work unlike a lot of influencers, so if she's really desperate to work, then she shouldn't feel ashamed to use childcare, be it nursery, childminder, nanny etc.

She does have a nanny though and Z does go to nursery so I’m not quite sure what the issue is. She just likes to be a martyr. Anytime she says she’s had such a stressful morning and then explains it, it always just sounds like such a non event. She absolutely could dial back her work commitments if she was really struggling but she will never do that because she knows there will be someone waiting in the wings to take over.

She seems like she loves her kids a lot but she also seems really resentful of what motherhood has done to her life. Always the little comments about how she's doing it alone, how it's such a struggle, how some of her friends haven't made the effort to see Theodore, how she has to turn things down to put her kids first. I do empathise, but what did she expect?

I also struggle to have sympathy for her because she's in a privileged position where she could make her own life much easier. She wants to spend more time with her kids? I'm sure she could take a few months off from her clinic, dial back these TV appearances she does, stop the book promo, etc. The world won't stop spinning without her nutritional advice. Alternatively, if she really wants to push on with work, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to afford much more help in terms of nursery and childcare. Zachary must be nearly 3 now, his free hours will kick in soon.

I know it sucks that women have to choose, I think that's a different, much bigger debate. But she seems to be struggling to do both, so why not make life a bit easier for herself?
I have a friend at work like this and it drives me mad, whining that on her days off she has to look after her baby. I just don’t understand what she expected? Same as complaining that it’s ridiculous the baby waking up in the night and how it’s affecting her sleep. Again, what did she think a baby was going to do? Maybe these people should have got reborn dolls instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many digs at her husband in her unhinged cooking rant today. She makes it sound like he’s incompetent but I’d bet it’s just her being a martyr.

Reactions: 5
So many digs at her husband in her unhinged cooking rant today. She makes it sound like he’s incompetent but I’d bet it’s just her being a martyr.
Those banana oat "pancakes" she was cooking aggressively looked vile 🤮
why she needs to pump so much is beyond me....I breastfed all 3 of my kids ( for a total of 5 years) and never needed to pump if I was only going out for the evening ( and she was home before midnight!) ....like her own eating she's obsessed and not in a good way

Reactions: 5
God she's so rude about him! Imagine if he was within earshot listening to all that? I know people like the whole 'keeping it real' thing but I find it a bit uncomfortable listening to what sounds like the gradual breakdown of a private relationship. Have it out with your husband or your therapist - not your thousands of Instagram followers.

She sounds so unhinged! I have no doubt she is telling the absolute truth but rant to a friend like a normal person not to a bunch of strangers. So damaging for a relationship, he surely knows that she talks like this on her Insta, he can’t be on board with the over sharing of the relationship and her children when he requests to have his face not shown!

Reactions: 2