Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anybody remember what her husband does for work? She’s going on and on like she is a solo parent…
He plays a big part in her business as well. Like, does a lot of the background work and analytics.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to tell her that it’s actually okay to let babies cry, they don’t have to be either asleep or being held, if you need to do so,e thing with Z or go to the loo or anything for a few minutes it will not hurt him to cry for a short while. She must be a living nightmare to be married to and I hate that she’ll be scaring mums to be with her dramatics and histrionics. Yes, it can be hard, but it can also be bloody amazing and enjoyable.

Reactions: 6
Does he? You’d never know, he never gets mentioned even in a family sense!
First hand experience. He did all the talking at me. Would’ve thought it was his business the way he acting, not hers. Bit of a douche.

First hand experience. He did all the talking at me. Would’ve thought it was his business the way he acting, not hers. Bit of a douche.
Oo interesting! No wonder he doesn't get any air time

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to tell her that it’s actually okay to let babies cry, they don’t have to be either asleep or being held, if you need to do so,e thing with Z or go to the loo or anything for a few minutes it will not hurt him to cry for a short while. She must be a living nightmare to be married to and I hate that she’ll be scaring mums to be with her dramatics and histrionics. Yes, it can be hard, but it can also be bloody amazing and enjoyable.
I totally agree with this. Loads of mums like this on insta. Either histrionics or moaning all the time. It just makes it seem like motherhood is the worst thing ever

Sounds very much like Ella and Matt Mills of Deliously Ella, weird controlling hubby managing the business but wife is the ‘face’ of it. Except Ella does the opposite and talks non stop about her husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is her husbands insta page. It’s obviously just a work page and he doesn’t seem to use it or update it.

The whole biting thing! She has given no context as usual, did the parent see that their child had bitten Z? If they did then absolutely I would expect an apology. If they didn’t, then it’s not likely that the child is going to tell them that they have bitten someone. Or Rhi could have mentioned it to the other parent at the time and resolved it then rather than running to her social media for content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This is her husbands insta page. It’s obviously just a work page and he doesn’t seem to use it or update it.

The whole biting thing! She has given no context as usual, did the parent see that their child had bitten Z? If they did then absolutely I would expect an apology. If they didn’t, then it’s not likely that the child is going to tell them that they have bitten someone. Or Rhi could have mentioned it to the other parent at the time and resolved it then rather than running to her social media for content 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gosh that biting thing annoys me. Like yes you are allowed to feel outraged and all the feelings but do you really need to go to social media with it. Kids bite unfortunately and it has no reflection on the child or the parent of. Assuming her child is perfect though of course

Reactions: 7
Sophie’s disordered kitchen strikes again. Maybe you’re exhausted because - ya know, you don’t eat anything? Such a damaging account with her constant pushing of her dangerously thin frame. Rhitrition needs to have a word with her. 😬
RBI's not much better.....she's constantly on the go / pushing pram ....gotta get that baby weight off 😬🙄

I don’t think there’s anyone I follow that makes as many spelling mistakes/typos as Rhi. “Paddel pool lifesaver”?

Sophie’s disordered kitchen strikes again. Maybe you’re exhausted because - ya know, you don’t eat anything? Such a damaging account with her constant pushing of her dangerously thin frame. Rhitrition needs to have a word with her. 😬
This girl needs her own thread.

• Haha
I know and she can blame it on being busy or whatever but when social media is your business it’s just sloppy. She makes just as many typos when she is on her rhitrition page and it is unprofessional imo. If she really doesn’t have the time then she should hire someone to do her social media for her. It’s not very good when she is promoting a book but cannot write a sentence without multiple typo’s.

She’s gonna really string out the birth story isn’t she. Part one of 50 released this evening 🙄

How do you know that?
She’s very much sounding as if she’s lone parenting presently. I can’t understand why he’s not around ?

Yes I thought that.
To be fair it’s not rocket science. I’m on a few threads where they don’t feature the dad even if he’s around. If they don’t want to be on Instagram they can’t be forced to. I wouldn’t want to be either just because my other half is.

Only bit thats wrong is she makes it sound like she lone parents because she can’t resist being a martyr

Watch Lucy Meck going for ‘walks’ with branded slippers and a bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I cannot stop laughing - reason im posting here is that i know for a fact that Rhi is already in full force to lose EXTRA then her miniscul weight gain (if that lol) but im just waiting for her to do the same 6pp JUST BECAUSE LUCY DID 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i cant with these girls looool. Watch this space ladies hahahha

Every time she refers to her newborn son as “baby” I want to put my fist through a wall. It irritates the hell out of me. She sounds like a knob.