Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for putting this into Rhi’s thread - we need to start one for Skeletal Sophie (how does that happen?!) but as a member of her nutrition team the message here is so so so damaging. She looks awful, and posing to make herself even tinier. This girl has such massive issues.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apologies for putting this into Rhi’s thread - we need to start one for Skeletal Sophie (how does that happen?!) but as a member of her nutrition team the message here is so so so damaging. She looks awful, and posing to make herself even tinier. This girl has such massive issues.
She is anything but healthy. Her insta is a thinspiration account. It's so, so worrying. She's clearly not well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah, please start one on her if it’s defo allowed on here!
I have to be honest… Sophie makes me feel uncomfortable and sick. I had to unfollow her. Basically the unspoken message via the behaviour of her and rhiannon is that anything bigger than them must be fat and hideous. They are clearly sick.
I don’t understand how the other nutritionists and dietitians in her team outside of bobble head rhiannon haven’t had a word with Sophie. There are enough of them. How the hell is she serving at a “clinic” that sees ED sufferers. Furthermore how are you overseeing potential treatment of people…that you definitely strive to look like?! Utter madness.

side note: Sophie made it seem like she got married in her garden during lockdown…this is news to me.
Second side note: she needs to stop badly editing her photos… she doesn’t need to manipulate them to look any skinnier. She is just awfully tragic.

Reactions: 4
Why does she say ‘help’? Why doesn’t she say nanny or childminder, or friend/family have come to help? Her use of ‘help’ gives me real Kathryn Stockett/‘The Help’ movie vibes and it is gross.
She could also just be talking about her husband helping. Who knows (totally agree with your comment), she likes to imply she does everything herself

Reactions: 3
Why does she say ‘help’? Why doesn’t she say nanny or childminder, or friend/family have come to help? Her use of ‘help’ gives me real Kathryn Stockett/‘The Help’ movie vibes and it is gross.
At least she didn’t say “THE help” 😂 but yeah “got some help today” like she’s a single mum when she has a husband and childcare is just downright cheeky if you ask me.

Birth story! I’m losing it that she had to slate her husband for fainting which meant she couldn’t get her epidural

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Labour and birth is no joke but some of the bits in her birth story have made me giggle... throwing her dinner everywhere because her waters broke, crawling on gravel to the car, husband fainting twice... would only happen to Rhi wouldn't it 🤣

My partner has got a real medical phobia after two complex heart surgeries when he was young, he was unable to be there for our first baby because I'd been taken into theatre and he was losing his head completely. Our second was a home birth and he was by my side the entire time, I was so proud of him! Obviously the woman is the one going through it, but it can be a scary experience for the dad too, seeing someone they love finding it hard to cope with the pain they're in. Hope Rhi doesn't hold it against her husband too much.

At least she didn’t say “THE help” 😂 but yeah “got some help today” like she’s a single mum when she has a husband and childcare is just downright cheeky if you ask me.
It still is sounding like her hubby isn’t around an awful lot. Find it surprising.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how ridiculous and over dramatic was that birth story! I’m glad for her that she had a simple and straight forward birth, as that is what she had, no matter how dramatic she is trying to make it sound. Also how has it taken her so long to write that?! She’s been making out like she has been working on that on multiple evenings I was expecting it was going to be an essay, it’s just a few bullet points!

Reactions: 6
Wow I just gave it a read. What a ridiculous birth story if you can even call it that. Yes agree that from her perspective it sounds very healing after her first experience. It’s poorly written bullet points at that

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice how she just had to include Lucy Meck in her birth story?!

And also The Elvie Curve is literally designed to fit in your bra so that you don’t have to hold it and have your boob and belly out to all your followers…..
Oh you know she has to get that tummy flash in the smug cow…

Does anyone know how old she is again? I was sure she was mid 30s, but not sure how old. I think it’s the skinniness but her face looks 40-50 in so any pics

Oh you know she has to get that tummy flash in the smug cow…

Does anyone know how old she is again? I was sure she was mid 30s, but not sure how old. I think it’s the skinniness but her face looks 40-50 in so any pics
I think she’s 33 just gone May. If not then 34. But definitely looks 40s half the time…I even have to double take. Sorry. And she can try and justify it as much as she wants. She just aint ageing well to date. I have friends who are early right through to late 30s and have kids and are busy and look damn good, fresh and young!

I think she’s 33 just gone May. If not then 34. But definitely looks 40s half the time…I even have to double take. Sorry. And she can try and justify it as much as she wants. She just aint ageing well to date. I have friends who are early right through to late 30s and have kids and are busy and look damn good, fresh and young!
Yup 33, she posted her vaccine card/DOB and I remember I was shocked - I had wrongly assumed she decided on kids late due to her busy career!