Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made it so obvious her second baby is not her desired gender :-( Of course women are allowed to feel gender disappointment, but the secrecy has made it seem like a massive deal! Totally agree she named her cat after the baby girl she isn’t having. I feel a bit sorry for the baby boy!

Reactions: 2
She’s made it so obvious her second baby is not her desired gender :-( Of course women are allowed to feel gender disappointment, but the secrecy has made it seem like a massive deal! Totally agree she named her cat after the baby girl she isn’t having. I feel a bit sorry for the baby boy!
It’s so ridiculous how she’s been secretive about that. I’m only commenting on it because she’s hiding it, otherwise I genuinely couldn’t give a tit whether the baby is a boy, girl or aubergine quite frankly.
What do you gain by not sharing it if you’re clearly already telling friends etc?

Reactions: 5
Its been extremely silent. Hope her baby boy has arrived safe and sound with the birth she wanted. Also hope she wont pull a Lucy Meck who still hasnt named her girl 2 weeks later LOL!

Its been extremely silent. Hope her baby boy has arrived safe and sound with the birth she wanted. Also hope she wont pull a Lucy Meck who still hasnt named her girl 2 weeks later LOL!
She was asking yesterday about mucus plug and how soon after you went into labour ....so I'm guessing she's had/ having baby as we speak! ....I'm sure we'll hear soon

I reeeeeeally hope she doesn’t do a Lucy Meck. It appears Lucy’s fiancé has been more interested in partying, going off to Manchester all the time than naming their baby. So strange, like they just can’t be bothered!

It’s a boy! Glad he is here safe and well.

Hope everyone is now ready for a million breastfeeding/mummy posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do we reckon with the name then. Copying her idol Lucy M by teasing her followers for a few weeks? Or not releasing the name at all (I think she refers to Zachary as Z as some strange way of protecting his privacy yet shares details of personal medical stuff).

I think she will tie the name into their story as a couple somehow… like how Zachary is linked to where they were married

What do we reckon with the name then. Copying her idol Lucy M by teasing her followers for a few weeks? Or not releasing the name at all (I think she refers to Zachary as Z as some strange way of protecting his privacy yet shares details of personal medical stuff).
She's just posted, he's called Theodore

Reactions: 1
I reckon she will call him Theodore even though most people these days would call him Theo. Just like how she never seems to call her other boy Zack

I reckon she will call him Theodore even though most people these days would call him Theo. Just like how she never seems to call her other boy Zack
Yes she would think Theo/Zack is far too chavvy. Both nice names but also defo trying to be posh!!

I like it too, but yep it’ll be Zachary and Theodore only. Just wait till they get to school and they’ll be zach and Ted/teddy/theo. Can’t control them forever

Reactions: 3
She was never gonna go with Jack or Tom was she, it was always going to be a fancy name.

Quite surprised Rhi is being open about how much she’s struggling. I’m wondering if the gender disappointment is clouding things.

It’s nice to see her being open I think. Showing it’s not all popping a boob out on a street corner for a photoshoot like last time. I hope she is getting the support she needs

It’s nice to see her being open I think. Showing it’s not all popping a boob out on a street corner for a photoshoot like last time. I hope she is getting the support she needs
I totally agree. She doesn’t seem to have much support around her. Why couldn’t her husband have taken the baby out for a walk?