Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't know how she still has such control over Delilahs likes and wear, as someone who has two of the same age, they are feisty strong little people and I cannot make them not have their own personalities. As much as i love the no plastic esthetic, my kids are not naturally drawn to an ugly beige doll over a bright pink barbie mansion and I refuse to believe D is naturally drawn to that same boring esthetic her mother flogs, as much as Rhiannon would like to lie and pretend that D enjoys a retro giant mouse house with beige furniture and a smeg fridge and an aaaagaaaah 🙄
Cannot wait for D to really give Rhiannon some shi* and attitude, like a proper 5 going on 15 girl 🤣 she thinks it's hard now lol..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised she deleted the comments. She’s clearly the type of person who can’t handle any type of criticism, constructive or otherwise. She loves to censor everything and feel like she’s in control all of the time, which is why she doesn’t really care whether she takes ages to post and doesn’t care about her viewers’ opinions. She just wants to live in a world where everyone is always validating her thoughts and feelings.

Reactions: 10
Only Rhiannon’s child would have a birthday party with party bags with a lush bath bomb, meri meri wand and aqua beads inside! No plastic tat here, I did chuckle at that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only Rhiannon’s child would have a birthday party with party bags with a lush bath bomb, meri meri wand and aqua beads inside! No plastic tat here, I did chuckle at that
I wonder what the other parents thought?! I know if my child came home with a party bag like that I’d be like bloody hell!! 😲

Reactions: 9
I cant wait for the day when delilah starts hating all the over priced asthetically pleasing plain looking decorative pieces in her room 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if D is under some sort of assessment process for developmental delays? She seems very baby like for age and might explain the lack of vlogs / R's mental health issues? Actually scrap that she'd be using that for paid partnerships if she could.

Reactions: 3
I might be biased, because I used to watch LeopskyyLife and everything on her channel is 50 shades of beige and burned orange (her house decor, her clothes, kids clothes, kids toys) so I find R's love for florals refreshing 😂
I just want to point out though, that from what we see D seems to be a very gentle child and she genuinely enjoys her toys. She might have some plastic tat she likes, but R is probably editing that out to fit her aesthetic.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if D is under some sort of assessment process for developmental delays? She seems very baby like for age and might explain the lack of vlogs / R's mental health issues? Actually scrap that she'd be using that for paid partnerships if she could.
I’ve seen some people comment on Rhiannon’s videos about how excellent Delilah’s speech is but in all honesty, I thought she seemed quite underdeveloped. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s not her fault but her speech level is around that of a 3 year old imo.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I imagine speaking to your child in a baby-like way, as Rhiannon does to D, doesn't really help promote their development.

Reactions: 5
My daughter is a couple months younger than Delilah so in the same school year and I don’t think Delilah sounds delayed. Children of aged 5 still speak in a babyish kind of way and she is speaking in proper sentences and pronouncing words correctly. The only thing I think is strange is sometimes she speaks in a really slow, kind of robotic way.

Reactions: 18
Bet Rhi hated that Delilah had to wear that bright rucksack for the trip 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been watching some old vlogs, the difference in Rhiannon is crazy! I do hope she is seeking the help she needs for her mental health.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Rhiannon’s mental health will improve at all until she really accepts that she has to stop vlogging Delilah. I know some parents are fine with making their income this way (though I personally hope there will soon be legal protections for children from this) but I like to think on some level Rhiannon knows it’s not ok, but has completely backed herself into a corner by doing nothing but this since she was pregnant. This is just a hunch based on other aspects of her personality, and maybe I’m giving her too much credit at this point.
Makes me wonder if the roles were reversed how would these mum/family vloggers feel if their parents did this? Of course they’ll get defensive and say times were different, it wasn’t an option, etc. Fair enough but any of them that say they wouldn’t mind are lying, in my opinion. Think about all the things you did during the day as a kid, random things you said, etc. Would you want all of that on film?

Reactions: 6
What I'm wondering is did she go out of her way to buy orange boots to match or were they provided by the school too?
That's what I wondered! But there's a pic on Rhiannon's feed from a couple of months ago where D is wearing them.

Reactions: 1
Who watched the latest vlog then? Colour swatches for Delilah's room 😍 YOU'RE HERE, RHIANNON, HELLO!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.