Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Here's the link to Delilah's dress for those asking' *puts in the ad/affiliate link for the dress*
As if anyone asked 🤣

oh my god :rolleyes:

Untitled 32.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We aren't even half way through vlogtober and she has started with will we miss tommorows vlog ect 🙄.... Rhiannon please give this up we know you are to lazy and uncommitted to this unless ads are involved.

Reactions: 9
We aren't even half way through vlogtober and she has started with will we miss tommorows vlog ect 🙄.... Rhiannon please give this up we know you are to lazy and uncommitted to this unless ads are involved.
Too busy going to a gifted film screening in London :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Too busy going to a gifted film screening in London :rolleyes:
I thought her nerves were bad 🙄.. It's very obvious she picks and chooses when she's anxious , she certainly wasn't anxious when she was sat like lady muck in the free range rover with her immature boyfriend at the wheel

Reactions: 7
I thought her nerves were bad 🙄.. It's very obvious she picks and chooses when she's anxious , she certainly wasn't anxious when she was sat like lady muck in the free range rover with her immature boyfriend at the wheel
I also noticed no mask wearing, which I don't personally have an issue with but she did reply a few days ago to a comment asking about it saying that she wore one whenever she was somewhere busy or close to people.

Reactions: 5
She said years ago she was having a non religious naming ceremony and when D is older she can make up her own mind is she wants a religion ...So why is she putting her daughters life on the wwweb then without her permission shouldn't her face be dubbed?? She is a absolute hypocrite.

Really struggling with following Vlogtober this year. Every single video so far has had an ad or a gifted trip of some sort. She's not doing Vlogtober because she wants to, she is just trying to shove as many ads as possible down our throats because soothing us with some Christmas present wrapping videos that she'pl post in May 2022...

Really struggling with following Vlogtober this year. Every single video so far has had an ad or a gifted trip of some sort. She's not doing Vlogtober because she wants to, she is just trying to shove as many ads as possible down our throats because soothing us with some Christmas present wrapping videos that she'pl post in May 2022...
I agree and every vlog has D in most scenes, it's wrong using her daughter for content .

Reactions: 5
Exactly, then we’re going to have to watch her wrap unjustifiably expensive gifts for Delilah that have a bleak beige aesthetic when we all know that in reality, Delilah just wants fun and colourful toys like most other kids.

She always posts her vlogs late at night I think it's so she can quickly delete all the negative ( actually truthfull ) comments before Doug ect see's them ?? ..She always deletes them she is a embarrassment .

Another vlog with D heavily used in most scenes plus in her nightclothes and in her bed 😮 this is all wrong I wish someone would step in its child discrimination .... Rhiannon must have to plenty off time on her hands to play that kiddies game .

Reactions: 9
I think she is just lazy and CBA editing
I don't think she's lazy, just incredibly lucky! Imaging being able to potter about the house all day, misting the plants, contemplating the decor and only exerting yourself when you feel up to it. I watch for the fantasy/escapism of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's lazy, just incredibly lucky! Imaging being able to potter about the house all day, misting the plants, contemplating the decor and only exerting yourself when you feel up to it. I watch for the fantasy/escapism of it all.
I wouldn’t call it dreamy. Sounds incredibly boring and lonely.

Reactions: 10
'Contemplating the decor' all day.... yes, such a fantasy :ROFLMAO:

Seems like a distinctly unfulfilling way to live to me. Sometimes it's good to be pushed outside your comfort zone.

Absolute true that many would find her day-to-day activities a bit underwhelming but my point was that I would love to be able to be like her, do more of what pleases me, at a pace that suits my mood with minimal pressure to work at a job of my choosing. I think she's very fortunate, has a lovely family and a good quality of life. I enjoy watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t live that life even if you paid me- seems so unfulfilling. She’s going to get to age 70 and wonder what she’s actually done with her life outside of looking after Delilah. Kids grow up and don’t need you so much anymore, what’s she going to do then? She has no ambition or drive, no hobbies outside of the occasional gym class and buying crap online. Seems more like a nightmare to me, what a bleak existence. Some of us have the choice to stay at home and do nothing all day but would rather go out and actually do something, use our brains. This is why she stresses over everything, because she’s got too much choice and way too much time. If she had deadlines and lived a more fast paced, meaningful life, she wouldn’t act the way she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.