Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has nothing to 'push her'. She will only get 'better' and overcome some of that perfectionism if she seeks support and stops living so safely. She makes clearly decent money from doing the bare minimum, she's being rewarded for giving in to those thoughts.

Most people in Rhiannon's position don't have the luxury of just not putting out any work for weeks. I won't pretend I know the stress of how that must feel, and personal opinions aside about laziness, she needs to get off YouTube and in to the real world and that involves seeking help, getting a job where she has clear goals to meet or she doesn't get paid and for her partner to stop being so laid back and give her a shove in that direction.

Reactions: 10
'I'm so ready now!' she says, now she has a convenient excuse as to why driving lessons are delayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't her daughters birthday about 7 weeks ago ?? I hope she isn't going to share the vlog on it now that ship has long gone lol that would be a total embarrassed for her and would just proves how lazy she really is .

Reactions: 9
She's got slower than ever this year - last year and the year before she managed to get D's birthday vlog up about 10 days after her birthday. And three years ago she got it up in just 5 days!

Reactions: 6
She's got slower than ever this year - last year and the year before she managed to get D's birthday vlog up about 10 days after her birthday. And three years ago she got it up in just 5 days!
5 days is bad enough but 7 weeks 😂 ...so lazy

Reactions: 9
Awh, man. It's such a shame that she doesn't post on the regs...

For my own selfish reasons, I hope she does vlogmas this year. The wrapping videos gave me all the good vibes...

I wonder if Delilah's room has been painted yet? Watching old vlogs with the paint swatches on the walls made me wonder (unless I've missed something) 🙃

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Delilah's room has been painted yet? Watching old vlogs with the paint swatches on the walls made me wonder (unless I've missed something) 🙃
I very much doubt it. I’m sure her mental health and indecisiveness has prevented her from deciding on a colour, buying it and actually painting. I wish they’d just leave Delilah to pick a pink colour for her own room. No doubt barbie pink wouldn’t fit into Rhiannon’s aesthetic though. It’ll be something washed out that’s more cream than pink.

Reactions: 3
Nope, it hasn't - in this vlog at 26:50 you can see the swatches still on the wall.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, I recall now... A bit of colour would be nice in that house. It's a little clinical IMHO.

I honestly thought she was going to make a change when she came back and posted on insta a little while ago, but since then she’s not done anything except post an AD on her story, post pictures of a couple of books, tell us she’s finally ready to start driving and talk about her anniversary. I can’t believe it’s approaching 3 weeks since her last vlog which was posted so much later than it was filmed (we’re pretty much in autumn now) she came back to give an excuse and just disappear again?

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought she was going to make a change when she came back and posted on insta a little while ago, but since then she’s not done anything except post an AD on her story, post pictures of a couple of books, tell us she’s finally ready to start driving and talk about her anniversary. I can’t believe it’s approaching 3 weeks since her last vlog which was posted so much later than it was filmed (we’re pretty much in autumn now) she came back to give an excuse and just disappear again?
So true! What does she do in her so-called “office”?

I saw she had commented on the post Katie snooks shared the other day, saying she felt the same way or something like that!

I saw she had commented on the post Katie snooks shared the other day, saying she felt the same way or something like that!
Yes - she said she completely resonated with having low body confidence/self esteem. I think many people can? But we still get on and do our jobs. I get that it must feel hard to have the camera on you when you don't want to look at yourself, but at the end of the day she chose this job.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, no one wants to go do the school run when we're feeling like a trollop 🤣 point is most people are not feeling fabulous and drop dead sexy 24/7 and the kids are still getting bloody picked up from school. Life don't stop. We still go and work our jobs and do the things we need to.
Rhiannon is a whinge bag. Everything is just ugh so hard and ugh such a reason to not function as an adult.
She probably spends all day in her office bullet journalling things she can overthink later. In an anthropologie journal, ofcourse. With a golden pen from trouva with a bumblebee on top or some ugly bespoke metal pencil. Only £46.99 but its her money so people shouldn't really care. She'll link it in the description box just in case. Its an aff link*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea I agree, it’s never just oh it’s a bad day, il get on with it tomorrow, with them (influencers) it’s always got to be a major issue that spirals into them doing nothing for months on end. It’s the same as when they post that they can’t wait for the weekend or a holiday because they’re so stressed/exhausted! FROM DOING WHAT EXACTLY?!!

Reactions: 8
Did she SERIOUSLY just post a story on Instagram saying she’s uploading Delilah’s birthday vlog? From months ago? And she’s going to be filming and uploading regularly? Oh please, as if.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she SERIOUSLY just post a story on Instagram saying she’s uploading Delilah’s birthday vlog? From months ago? And she’s going to be filming and uploading regularly? Oh please, as if.
LOL yep! It’s been too long love, no-one cares anymore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.