Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched her ‘heart to heart’ I don’t think she will ever admit to her laziness. I understand her anxiety and mental health but the great thing about being your own boss and being a content creator is the ability to tailor your content to fit how you’re feeling. If she isn’t feeling up to being on camera that day then I’m sure there’s plenty of creative ideas she can come up with that doesn’t necessarily include her being on camera. If you need time off completely then fine but it’s not right to upload ads within that ‘time off’.

Reactions: 8
Of course shes back with an AD :rolleyes:
That’s why suddenly she’s back, makes sense now, thought it was purely to be on the radar for £100 worth of free Lush stuff! She is the biggest snowflake, god help her if life really throws some tit her way!

Reactions: 7
Hun. Just start the vlog with. I’m not mentally able to Vlog without a sponsor but I need the sponsor for an income so I’m going to make this a great Vlog for you to enjoy. :) NOT speak for most of the first 20 mins plus of your vlog saying you want to vlog to catch up BUT IT IS SPONSORED. I’m not vlogging because of the sponsor... stfu yes you are... also you don’t care about your subscribers...it’s impossible for you to give a tit about all the people that watch you lie for 30mins. K. Thanks

Reactions: 8
And only doing vlogtober because she wanted to “spread the sponsored contents” out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew she’d pull this type of antic. She genuinely had the cheek to post a vlog saying she’s not just back to do ADs whilst there’s literally an AD in the video. She complains that she’s physically exhausted from her mental health issues but is happy to take the car that was offered to her to go on a trip. I can tell you now, when my mental health is at its worst, you could literally offer me the trip of a lifetime and I wouldn’t take it because when you’re just THAT unwell, you literally do not want to do a single thing. Everything is selective with her, she only allows her mental health to impact the things she can’t be bothered to do in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I knew she’d pull this type of antic. She genuinely had the cheek to post a vlog saying she’s not just back to do ADs whilst there’s literally an AD in the video. She complains that she’s physically exhausted from her mental health issues but is happy to take the car that was offered to her to go on a trip. I can tell you now, when my mental health is at its worst, you could literally offer me the trip of a lifetime and I wouldn’t take it because when you’re just THAT unwell, you literally do not want to do a single thing. Everything is selective with her, she only allows her mental health to impact the things she can’t be bothered to do in the first place.
And she’s surrounded by people who enable her to do that, family, friends and subscribers!

Reactions: 3
In her defence lots of people have mental health issues and still manage to function at work everyday. Feel like R prioritising ads is her doing that, in a way. If it’s ‘fair’ to her audience for her to do that is a separate debate. Also being self employed means that sometimes you have to be extra motivated as there is no one there to push you if you get in a slow/lazy rut. So that + depression I can imagine that some days creating something new (if not with the pressure of a paid ad) can feel a lot.

Reactions: 2
Of course loads of people can manage their daily lives whilst still having mental health problems but in her mind she’s not one of them. She’s made the excuse that she didn’t post because her mental health was so bad, so what I was saying was a direct response to her narrative. If her mental health really is that debilitating, to the point where she cannot prioritise her work (although she finds the time to go glamping and get driven around in a Range Rover) then she shouldn’t be able to do half the things she does. Also, being self-employed does not mean that no one is there to motivate you to do your work, her viewers are essentially her consumers and I’m 100% sure, as she’s said, that many people have messaged her about her lack of content. There literally is no excuse for the way she acts, it comes across as a manipulation tactic when she sits there and complains about her mental health but manages to slip in the fact that she’s going to be doing multiple ADS.

Reactions: 3
I have to say I quite like her content and I love the relationship that she has with Delilah. Her vlogs really calm me down and bring me comfort, however, I did notice that her content is very irregular. I have to agree with people that it is suspicious that she can't vlog the majority of the year and then suddenly comes back with an AD and the prospect of Vlogtober (with sponsorships planned). It is her job and I understand that if this is how she earns her income, she needs paid videos but I find it unfortunate that these days, sponsorships seem to be the only motivation for her to put out content... I have a hard time enjoying those videos knowing she wouldn't have filmed it, if there was no AD. I wouldn't even mind sponsored videos if she'd just upload more consistently because I really like watching her videos. But when she struggles with her mental health so much than I also agree with people saying that social media related work (which is known for its problematic mental health/body image pressures) might not be the best for her... (Sorry, English isn't my first language so please ignore my grammar..)

Bet she’s still online ordering stuff and returning it whilst picking up lunch and a coffee every day, doubt her depression gets in the way of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet she’s still online ordering stuff and returning it whilst picking up lunch and a coffee every day, doubt her depression gets in the way of that.
Also goes on #gifted trips and holidays, where was her depression then lol :D

Reactions: 7
Anybody else surprised to see she isn't wearing a face mask in shops anymore? I would have thought somebody with her anxiety would still be wearing a mask

Reactions: 10
Comment on her latest vlog.... Apparently, if you dislike Rhiannon's vlog you're 'heartless' 🤣 'Absurd amount of dislikes'?! There were literally 9!

Untitled 26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comment on her latest vlog.... Apparently, if you dislike Rhiannon's vlog you're 'heartless' 🤣 'Absurd amount of dislikes'?! There were literally 9!

View attachment 793621
It doesn’t even affect Rhiannon! Likes and dislikes both count as interactions for YouTube, so they’re equally beneficial. Why do the commenters care so much!?

Reactions: 2
Honestly if I was a youtuber and could earn £500- £1000 extra on a video for an ad that lasts a minute I'd definitely do it. Honestly I just skip that part of any video lol. I do think it sucks how irregularly she uploads tho, does feel like a pisstake for us mortals who has to wake up and go to work every day knowing people can take 2 months off without any problems

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 793621
And the one before that had 20 dislikes but both videos have over 1,000 likes. Her likes to dislikes ratio are phenomenal compared to most youtubers.

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone, long time lurker with my first post. Just starting to feel really quite concerned for D really - the thumbnail of the latest video is literally just her face as if it's her channel and not her mum's?! I'm a primary teacher and would honestly have a safeguarding concern for the girl if she was in my school. I just find it really unfair on her, she has no privacy and as people have said before her whole life so far is online for people to see as she grows up :( I think this has potential to be really distressing for her as she gets older and more aware. Wonder if Rhiannon will ever take down the videos or if she'll ever be forced to?

Reactions: 13
Oh and secondly - I have ADHD so I often get related memes popping up on my Instagram haha, I can't help noticing that Rhiannon has often liked them when I see them, this happens frequently. I wonder if she's pursuing a diagnosis or professional help with this... could explain her issues with getting work done and being overwhelmed a lot? Thoughts? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.