Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can manage and sit read a book with a coffee with obviously D somewhere in the house but she can edit with her ??? She is just making herself look more and more lazy each day I'm glad people are finally noticing

"She can't edit with her "
Exactly! It’s a joke, sorry but she does not deserve the loyalty of her followers, I used to really enjoy her vlogs, now I can’t watch them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly! It’s a joke, sorry but she does not deserve the loyalty of her followers, I used to really enjoy her vlogs, now I can’t watch them.
She has a crazy amount of subscribers for giving literally the bare minimum all the time and way too many people saying "even if you go away for months or a year I'll be here when you come back, your videos are soooooo good they saved my life omg"
I wonder if they can smell what she ate for dinner last night with their nose so far up..
💩

Reactions: 9
EllyJelly.... It's probably her on fake accounts saying it lol because she has far to much time on her hands doing nothing .

Reactions: 2
She maintains she is busy yet still hasn't uploaded her daughters birthday that was over a month ago 🙄...she is the laziest so called vlogger on YT I don't understand why she isn't embarrassment putting vlogs out so late ?? And it's just all down to laziness .

Reactions: 8
I got so confused in her latest video as she was talking about what she was getting for D's birthday, which was at the end of JULY!

She maintains she is busy yet still hasn't uploaded her daughters birthday that was over a month ago 🙄...she is the laziest so called vlogger on YT I don't understand why she isn't embarrassment putting vlogs out so late ?? And it's just all down to laziness .
Haha just seen your post!

Reactions: 3
As cute as Delilah is, I don't care to watch a toddler "vlog" for ten minutes because she hijcked mummy's camera

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As cute as Delilah is, I don't care to watch a toddler "vlog" for ten minutes because she hijcked mummy's camera
🙌
Yes.
And her fandom is full of single white females who cannot wait to trap their own boyfriends with a baby so they too can have a Delilah of their own, because D is just so so cute and special and EVERYTHING, apparently. Her vlogging is tondie for and amazing content. Worth the 2 months wait. 🤣 the thirst from the comments on YouTube about how CUTE D is, it's mental to me. I have two kids the same age and I do not find any of her antics cute. It's either normal or lonely child play. But a 40 minute vlog with 10 of them being a 5 year old chatting shiz is madness.
Riveting.

Elle Darby had a baby about 5 weeks ago and she has put out 7 vlogs since then ..Lazy Rhiannon has only put out 17 this year 🙄🙄 and most off them are child content 🙄 no one is interested in watching your daughter vlog , run in and out a paddling pool ect ect 😴 🙄

Reactions: 6
Shes just posted on her grid hoping to not let her “perfectionism” get in the way. She’s definitely been reading here.. I’m a die hard perfectionist and I kinda always knew for a fact Rhiannon was from years back. Its awful really as I’m sure it triggers her mental health and ocd ect. Those on here who have no understanding of it clearly have never suffered from anything similar. It’s incredibly stunting as you critic every single aspect of your life. Mindfulness and meditation helped combat mine massively. I do also think though if you have a lot of extra time on your hands it just makes the anxiety 100x worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hattixox..She needs to get another job then because that would be like someone with a fear off water working as a life guard and I'm not buying what she is saying she is just lazy if it was affecting her mental health that much with OCD ect she would just stop but she won't because if she did she really would need to actually do a real days work and not just post a boring vlog once a blue moon and get money for old rope.

She is so dry and stand offish with her followers we have went through a pandemic and she hasn't even told us how her elderly grandmother is who used to feature in the vlogs it would be nice to know how the lady is getting on ?? ..It's pretty obvious she isn't interested in her viewer's or followers we are just a means to easy cash .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Your brain is just like every tender muscle in your body, you need to exercise it. She does nothing mentally stimulating except reading the occasional book. Anyone who has a life that consists of creating content once a month (if that), popping to M&S for some bits and going to a morning gym class is living an unfulfilled life and that’s just my opinion. She’s honestly making her anxiety worse because if she was busy and had constant deadlines, as we all do with a full time job, she wouldn’t have the time to stress over every tiny detail otherwise she’d go into overdrive, yet so many people with severe anxiety manage heavy workloads on a day to day basis. Some people on here make it seem like those who suffer from OCD and anxiety are incapable of living a somewhat normal life, give yourselves some credit. My best friend has severe harm OCD, she has been hospitalised many times but still works a full time job, makes time for her hobbies, is an amazing mother and never EVER uses her mental health as an excuse to be lazy. If you’re the type to constantly do the bare minimum and pin it on your mental health then you’re just lazy, mental health can be debilitating but is certainly not a card you can play every time you feel like not following through with something. People like that need a wake up call.

As someone who has had crippling anxiet/over thinking I know exactly how hard it can be to do normal everyday things, however I went to my GP and got help because I had no other choice! I had to work, I had to raise a family. Rhi needs to step away from Social Media but she won’t because it’s easy money! The money she spends on overpriced niknaks could have been spent over the years on a bloody goood therapist. She comes back for ADs, that’s it. D should be out of the vlogs now, she’s at school, surely that little girl deserves some privacy. I have always like Rhi and I genuinely think she’s a nice person, but I don’t think this is for her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I absolutely agree. She hasn’t been active on her Instagram stories for a while, all of a sudden now she’s posting and has already managed to get two ads on her story.

Reactions: 6
I thought she cared about the environment ect ?? yet she was in a big gas gusling Range Rover her and her creepy boyfriend like the cat that got the cream ...She is a absolute hypocritical lazy fraud in my opinion plus she doesn't even drive and never will because that takes hard work and dedication you don't get it handed on a plate like everything else in her life so lazy won't attempt it .

Last edited:
To be fair, she mostly just recycles old content. Like think how long ago it was that they got given that car, but she only uploaded the video very recently.

Reactions: 1
She was taking driving lessons a few years back wasn’t she? Whatever happened with that?!

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her boy friends parents they aren't getting to be proper grandparents because off Rhiannon's controlling I bet they would love to take the girl away on there own for a week to Spain , centre parks ect but Rhiannon would never allow that I even remember when they were in Edinburgh the girl got dragged out in her pram very late at night in the winter because Rhiannon wouldn't allow her to stay with Doug's parents in a air b&b Rhiannon made out it was a milk shortage issue but she was clearly just being controlling ...Doug needs to put the foot down but he won't

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm hopeful that once/if they get married Rhi will feel a bit more relaxed around Dougs family. For me it was the Christmas zoom, it was awkward to watch as she made teenage like remarks at Doug and rolled her eyes with his family watching. You can see she's a bit awkward and uncomfortable because she doesn't make snide remarks or roll her eyes in her vlogs, she's calm and controlled. But maybe the calm is an act and the angst teen is who who is inside, idk.
That zoom stuck in my mind as uncomfortable to watch as everyone else reacted so lovely to their presents and Rhi came across a tad bratty.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her boy friends parents they aren't getting to be proper grandparents because off Rhiannon's controlling I bet they would love to take the girl away on there own for a week to Spain , centre parks ect but Rhiannon would never allow that I even remember when they were in Edinburgh the girl got dragged out in her pram very late at night in the winter because Rhiannon wouldn't allow her to stay with Doug's parents in a air b&b Rhiannon made out it was a milk shortage issue but she was clearly just being controlling ...Doug needs to put the foot down but he won't
I usually just ignore your posts since you seem a little too obsessed, but this is just based on nothing. It seems like Doug’s parents both are in full time employment, I remember his mum is a midwife which is obviously a demanding job with long shifts. When D was a tiny baby she frequently went for nights at Doug’s parents. Maybe Rhiannon doesn’t want to burden his parents with D, we don’t know. What even are ‘proper grandparents’ why the automatic assumption that grandparents want to spend all their free time caring for young children? My parents live on the opposite side of the country to their grandchildren, does this mean they aren’t ‘proper’ grandparents. Honestly just so ridiculous.

Reactions: 29
Last week she posted on instagram (albeit three month old footage!) saying 'I really want to stop perfectionism getting the better of me and just post on my feed more!!' but I'm not getting my hopes up. Even though she definitely has time now D's back at school. I think she's too comfortable and set in her ways, with no incentive to change. It's a very easy life. She was even lent that Land Rover despite her not driving!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.