Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we moan she doesn’t upload regularly but I don’t think I can sit through a full hour plus vlog
Far too long and boring. A vlog should be 20-30 mins. Suggests she hasn't bothered to spend much time editing the footage down. I don't get why she doesn't upload these kind of videos on (what used to be) her main channel rather than her vlog channel?

Wow just expanded the description box - 18 affiliate links!

Reactions: 4
It would still be very easy to figure which school it is, given that, from all her vlogs and content she's put out, it's also very easy to figure out where Rhiannon lives - she's not tried to make a secret of it.

As I said before, surely it's best to err on the side of caution when it comes to child safety? Especially if you have a significant following and have been putting out a lot of content out featuring your child right from their birth.

I'd say the majority are doing it, but not everyone - look at Anne Hathaway, who has barely a trace of her children online, while Katie Piper always hides her child's face. Also, just because a lot of people are doing it that still doesn't make it acceptable as a child can't really consent to it. That's just my opinion.
This is presuming that she has sent Delilah to the school closest to their house, which may not be the case.

Personally I don’t show my children on any social media but if she feels comfortable in doing so then I guess that is her choice whether viewers agree with it or not 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 1
I rewatched a few vlogs of her moving from the flat to the house. They were at Ikea and Doug saw some shelves that he liked. Not sure how to explain them other than a sort of an industrial/modern look. Clearly something that would never fit with Rhi's aesthetic. She tried to dance around the subject after Doug mentioned they could go around the living room. I think the idea was starting behind the door and around to the log burner. She asked what would we put on them and Doug mentioned all the books, films, etc. Basically everything that was on those bookshelves in their old flat. Where did all of that stuff go? I'm guessing it's sitting in boxes in the loft.

Doug has always come across as someone who is very chilled, go with the flow, type of guy. I admire that about him. I don't think he's one for conflict or confrontation. However, I would love for him to have a say in something for their house especially for decor. The man wanted those shelves and I wanted him to be able to get them.

Reactions: 13
This is presuming that she has sent Delilah to the school closest to their house, which may not be the case.

Personally I don’t show my children on any social media but if she feels comfortable in doing so then I guess that is her choice whether viewers agree with it or not 🤷‍♀️.
Not presuming - from Rhiannon's instastories/videos, you can see her walking D to school so it must be close if it's within within walking distance. It's up to her what she feels comfortable doing, but I think it's quite naïve and it doesn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
Not presuming - from Rhiannon's instastories/videos, you can see her walking D to school so it must be close if it's within within walking distance. It's up to her what she feels comfortable doing, but I think it's quite naïve and it doesn't sit right with me.
It doesn’t sit right with me either. My daughter just started reception and I understand how cute they look in their little uniforms and wanting to show them off.
However, I did not even post a picture to my private Facebook. Do these influencers not realise anybody can be viewing these pics and using them for bad reasons. The internet is a horrible place and predators can now theoretically watch these influencers children from the moment they’re born and watch them grow up just as regular followers do, they can save any picture Rhiannon posts and put them elsewhere on the internet.
They know the child’s general location, full name, date of birth, parents and relatives names and now probably which school she goes to it’s just not right.

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t sit right with me either. My daughter just started reception and I understand how cute they look in their little uniforms and wanting to show them off.
However, I did not even post a picture to my private Facebook. Do these influencers not realise anybody can be viewing these pics and using them for bad reasons. The internet is a horrible place and predators can now theoretically watch these influencers children from the moment they’re born and watch them grow up just as regular followers do, they can save any picture Rhiannon posts and put them elsewhere on the internet.
They know the child’s general location, full name, date of birth, parents and relatives names and now probably which school she goes to it’s just not right.
Exactly this. The Influencer argument tends to be that there can be bad people anywhere and people shouldn’t live in fear etc.
Images that are completely innocent can be distorted, it’s happened many times before. I saw this written in an article about children’s digital footprint and thought it very fair - “if there were 30 people in a swimming pool and two of those people were pedophiles, would you take your kid in the pool?” If the answer is no, then why are you putting your children online when it is *known* there are thousands of pedophiles active.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. The Influencer argument tends to be that there can be bad people anywhere and people shouldn’t live in fear etc.
Images that are completely innocent can be distorted, it’s happened many times before. I saw this written in an article about children’s digital footprint and thought it very fair - “if there were 30 people in a swimming pool and two of those people were pedophiles, would you take your kid in the pool?” If the answer is no, then why are you putting your children online when it is *known* there are thousands of pedophiles active.
Exactly. I commented this to somebody who had their children’s pictures used on pedophile sites and she replied with, but we take our children to the beach what’s the difference?
Well, there’s thousands/millions of people viewing and keeping images on the internet with the childs personal information included and maybe 100 at a beach who hopefully won’t be taking pictures of your children and keeping them.
There is always a risk wherever we go but why Knowingly put them at an extremely increased risk on the internet?
Many of these influencers worked online before having children so they can continue to work again without including them. If they aren’t popular enough without showing their children then maybe they’re in the wrong job.

Exactly. I commented this to somebody who had their children’s pictures used on pedophile sites and she replied with, but we take our children to the beach what’s the difference?
Wow. I can’t get my head around a parent responding with that. Money clearly more important than their child’s safety.

Reactions: 8
I think posting a school pic on a private Facebook profile is different to posting on an open IG profile though. I agree she should be more careful with the details she is sharing online but I also have the impression she will share less of D as she gets older. In the latest vlog for example where she is pointing the camera at Delilah asking her if she wants to share what she did at school today & D quite forceably says ‘no’. There are going to be other circumstances where that happens which as a viewer feels quite awkward!

And as for the school uniform, that is an M&S pinny definitely not the most expensive! I bought my daughters uniform from there as they had 25% off, making it cheaper & better quality than the supermarkets.

I’m not sure about the £600 coffee machine though that they’ve had tucked away ready for the old machine to break!

I think posting a school pic on a private Facebook profile is different to posting on an open IG profile though. I agree she should be more careful with the details she is sharing online but I also have the impression she will share less of D as she gets older. In the latest vlog for example where she is pointing the camera at Delilah asking her if she wants to share what she did at school today & D quite forceably says ‘no’. There are going to be other circumstances where that happens which as a viewer feels quite awkward!

And as for the school uniform, that is an M&S pinny definitely not the most expensive! I bought my daughters uniform from there as they had 25% off, making it cheaper & better quality than the supermarkets.

I’m not sure about the £600 coffee machine though that they’ve had tucked away ready for the old machine to break!
I understand what you're saying about Delilah saying "no" when Rhi asked her about school. However, I took it as Delilah just being a child and a cheeky response. I think Rhi said Delilah wouldn't tell Doug about her day at school and said it was a secret. That being said I hope Delilah sets boundaries for herself. I did like that Rhi was respectful of Doug's family and not filming on the boat trip but I also go the impression that she wasn't bothered about filming and wanted to use it as a partial excuse.

In the vlog, delilah got an ice cream after school, as there was an ice cream van outside her school.

She was just beginning to eat the ice cream at home in the kitchen, and it hadn't melted or anything yet.

That made me think, oh the school must literally be across the road from their house, as the ice cream hadn't melted yet.

It's details like that, that you don't even think of, that could help a person with bad intentions figure out exactly where Delilah is. Her daily routine is up there, for anyone to figure out.

The internet is a dangerous place to flaunt your kids on. I wouldn't even put a picture of my children up on my private Facebook page.

It's very irresponsible, and really clashes with her earth mother, sustainable "aesthetic"

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Mirroring your thoughts, I really like her videos and caught up with a couple and thought "woah, that's a lot of your kid right there". Each to their own... you're not allowed to question parents these days so...

Reactions: 2
It’s not even just the safety aspect. That is the most concerning factor but I don’t think anyone would want every milestone / event / trip / thought of theirs put on the internet. As Delilah gets older anyone will be able to watch HOURS of her childhood including tantrums and toilet training.

Kids are cruel and will pick the stupidest things to make fun of someone with. Not only are all of Delilah’s moments captured, but so is nearly every thought Rhiannon has so I just think, unfortunately, it’s going to be really tough for her.

I think Rhiannon is a good mum and Delilah is so sweet but I hope for both of them that Rhiannon finds another career at some point

Reactions: 10
It’s not even just the safety aspect. That is the most concerning factor but I don’t think anyone would want every milestone / event / trip / thought of theirs put on the internet. As Delilah gets older anyone will be able to watch HOURS of her childhood including tantrums and toilet training.

Kids are cruel and will pick the stupidest things to make fun of someone with. Not only are all of Delilah’s moments captured, but so is nearly every thought Rhiannon has so I just think, unfortunately, it’s going to be really tough for her.

I think Rhiannon is a good mum and Delilah is so sweet but I hope for both of them that Rhiannon finds another career at some point
100% agree with this and the other posts I’ve read! Something so small but you know how embarrassing it is sometimes when you get the old baby pics out of yourself and have a cringe at them! Imagine that being in video form, all over the internet for anyone to view. I would personally not like that myself. I’m quite a private person on social media anyway so maybe that’s just me being a social media snob or whatever!

Well, there’s thousands/millions of people viewing and keeping images on the internet with the childs personal information included and maybe 100 at a beach who hopefully won’t be taking pictures of your children and keeping them.
There is always a risk wherever we go but why Knowingly put them at an extremely increased risk on the internet?
Many of these influencers worked online before having children so they can continue to work again without including them. If they aren’t popular enough without showing their children then maybe they’re in the wrong job.
I think as well these family floggers forget they give the impression of knowing them, they share so much that people believe they are friends, also it’s easy for someone to become fixated on them, especially the child if that’s their way!!!! So using the ‘Beach excuse’ is really lame. It’s really easy to work out which school Delilah goes too, I don’t live anywhere near Rhiannon and I worked it out in seconds. I’m hoping the exciting project she’s working on is Deliliahs last vlog, maybe even Rs!

She said it just round the corner or it’s quick to walk too. I found it in seconds. I have no ill meaning but others might, your child is too precious imo to risk it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know whether Rhiannon is still prt of Channel Mum? Haven’t heard her mention them in a while.

I think as well these family floggers forget they give the impression of knowing them, they share so much that people believe they are friends, also it’s easy for someone to become fixated on them, especially the child if that’s their way!!!! So using the ‘Beach excuse’ is really lame. It’s really easy to work out which school Delilah goes too, I don’t live anywhere near Rhiannon and I worked it out in seconds. I’m hoping the exciting project she’s working on is Deliliahs last vlog, maybe even Rs!

She said it just round the corner or it’s quick to walk too. I found it in seconds. I have no ill meaning but others might, your child is too precious imo to risk it.
I agree, however I have honestly not figured out where she lives exactly. I mean I know its in Tunbridge Wells, but do not know the approximate location. I know this may sound creepy but it seems so beautiful there, their walks in the forest close to the house etc that I would just like to see pictures of the area..

Just adding if it hasn’t already been said that in the vlog she says that the school is literally down the road ... so no question really! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
One thing I find really odd about Rhiannon is this, she likes something and that’s it, she wears it forever ( a couple of months) then never seen again, same with her hair, it’s either straight and only straight or waved! like I find that so strange, why can’t she mix it up a bit, hair up, down, waved, straight?? Also considering the amount of clothes she buys she always looks the same and wears those summer neigh ballet pumps with everything, even when theirs ice on the road. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m really surprised she shops at places like Topshop and Nasty gal when we know how horrible they are to their employees and the environment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.