Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to a comment on instagram that she's vlogging this week so to except a vlog soon. It has been over a month since her last one - how is she SO unproductive?! She literally has the easiest job. I don't get how she still has such a large following when she puts next to no effort into creating any content.

Reactions: 6
Just paint your bloody walls and if you don’t like them then paint them back to white!! It’s really not that big a deal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just paint your bloody walls and if you don’t like them then paint them back to white!! It’s really not that big a deal
big decisions in the Rhiannon household 🙄

I can never really decide if her life makes me sad or actually a bit envious about how nice, easy and calm it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
big decisions in the Rhiannon household 🙄

I can never really decide if her life makes me sad or actually a bit envious about how nice, easy and calm it is.
I totally know what you mean. Her content makes me simultaneously feel very soothed AND very stressed. Such a calm/cosy lifestyle but the intense deliberation over the most miniscule details is really hard to watch. I do hope she's getting some help.

Reactions: 13
I totally know what you mean. Her content makes me simultaneously feel very soothed AND very stressed. Such a calm/cosy lifestyle but the intense deliberation over the most miniscule details is really hard to watch. I do hope she's getting some help.
I just find it really, really dull most of the time now. Even special occasions etc seem boring. Idk I guess we’re just totally different people 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like the paint thing...why is it SUCH a big decision for her? If she doesn’t like it she can just literally paint over it in boring white again. Decorating isn’t permanent is it. (Unless you don’t have ££ to be changing the decor all the time - but come on this is the girl who paid £150 for toddler bedding 🙃)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can't imagine how she'll ever get her wedding planned at this rate - she seems to obsess for ages over every tiny detail. Probably why she's so unproductive with her content too.

Reactions: 7
Can't imagine how she'll ever get her wedding planned at this rate - she seems to obsess for ages over every tiny detail. Probably why she's so unproductive with her content too.
I feel like she needs to hire a wedding planner, show them her Instagram so they get her 'aesthetic' and then hand over ALL control. Can you imagine how long it'll take otherwise? Delilah will probably end up getting married before Rhi has decided on the perfect place settings.

I feel like she needs to hire a wedding planner, show them her Instagram so they get her 'aesthetic' and then hand over ALL control. Can you imagine how long it'll take otherwise? Delilah will probably end up getting married before Rhi has decided on the perfect place settings.
Yeah, it's already been 2 years and 8 months since Doug proposed! I don't think she can manage to even think about planning it, she seems to get easily overwhelmed. Despite having virtually nothing to do compared to most people.

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise it's really unwise to post a photo of your child on social media in their school uniform? Always best to err on the side of caution. Save such photos for your personal viewing and share them with friends and family - not the whole internet.

Yeah, it's already been 2 years and 8 months since Doug proposed! I don't think she can manage to even think about planning it, she seems to get easily overwhelmed. Despite having virtually nothing to do compared to most people.
They need to just go to a registry office and do it, have immediate family only plus very very close friends and then just go to a restaurant for a meal. i think otherwise R will lose her mind! She has to realise its not normal to be thus indecisive/obsess Over everything right?

Does she not realise it's really unwise to post a photo of your child on social media in their school uniform? Always best to err on the side of caution. Save such photos for your personal viewing and share them with friends and family - not the whole internet.
Yes! Quick google and clear D goes literally to the school right by her house!!! So silly.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. I like Rhiannon and think her content and life seem pretty sweet and she’s harmless. BUT she uses Delilah in a lot of her content and doesn’t really take any measures to protect her.

We’ve all heard the horror stories of people posting pictures of their children on only personal Facebook pages and what can happen. We’re just aware of what could happen so don’t post pictures publicly of our child anywhere, it’s not worth the risk in my opinion. Those with bad intentions would easily know Delilah’s school, where she lives, details about her parents and family, what Delilah likes and, to me, making that all readily available to the public is absolutely terrifying.

Your child’s safety is not worth risking for a couple of brand deals every six months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry is it not just a standard navy blue uniform? There were no logos on show as far as I could see🤷‍♀️.

To be fair to her, she is only doing what everyone else is doing on social media-rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 1
Sorry is it not just a standard navy blue uniform? There were no logos on show as far as I could see🤷‍♀️.

To be fair to her, she is only doing what everyone else is doing on social media-rightly or wrongly.
As usual though Rhiannon has chosen The poshest pinafores she can find
Everyone I know just buys cheap stuff

Reactions: 4

It would still be very easy to figure which school it is, given that, from all her vlogs and content she's put out, it's also very easy to figure out where Rhiannon lives - she's not tried to make a secret of it.

As I said before, surely it's best to err on the side of caution when it comes to child safety? Especially if you have a significant following and have been putting out a lot of content out featuring your child right from their birth.

I'd say the majority are doing it, but not everyone - look at Anne Hathaway, who has barely a trace of her children online, while Katie Piper always hides her child's face. Also, just because a lot of people are doing it that still doesn't make it acceptable as a child can't really consent to it. That's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know we moan she doesn’t upload regularly but I don’t think I can sit through a full hour plus vlog

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.