Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grandma who comes round to play with/look after Delilah is her mum’s mum I think. Agree that she’s always felt a bit lost, it’s good that she’s got such a strong, supportive partner in Doug and in fairness Delilah is a lovely girl, inside and out from what’s the vlogs show. Crazy to think she’s starting school!
Ah thanks, I wasn’t sure. I think she’s close to her mum but she doesn’t like being filmed, plus she has been very poorly in the past. I agree, Delilah is gorgeous and is so well mannered, she is a credit to both Rhi and Doug.

Reactions: 1
Ah thanks, I wasn’t sure. I think she’s close to her mum but she doesn’t like being filmed, plus she has been very poorly in the past. I agree, Delilah is gorgeous and is so well mannered, she is a credit to both Rhi and Doug.
Isn't that down to the childminder that raised her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't that down to the childminder that raised her 😂😂😂
I’m quite new to her vlogs, i do really like her & her content, but I was surprised how often she has child free time, Delilah even stayed at doug’s parents Xmas day eve, her mom took her all day to London then had her New Year’s Eve. I get child free nights about twice a year... well jel.

Reactions: 7
I’m quite new to her vlogs, i do really like her & her content, but I was surprised how often she has child free time, Delilah even stayed at doug’s parents Xmas day eve, her mom took her all day to London then had her New Year’s Eve. I get child free nights about twice a year... well jel.
I'm well jel of how much free time she seems to get! Pretty much all the time, it seems. Though in fact, I think I'd get bored and want to be more productive.

She's just posted on her instastories that they've hired a boat for the week. So I predict in around three months we'll get a vlog about that!

Still, despite Rhiannon barely working they must be doing alright - those weekly boat holidays can easily cost a grand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm well jel of how much free time she seems to get! Pretty much all the time, it seems. Though in fact, I think I'd get bored and want to be more productive.

She's just posted on her instastories that they've hired a boat for the week. So I predict in around three months we'll get a vlog about that!

Still, despite Rhiannon barely working they must be doing alright - those weekly boat holidays can easily cost a grand.
Hired a boat wow, I can pic rhiannon reading her books as they sail along drinking coffee. Doug doing all the work. Stopping off at quirky coffee shops. Actually does sound lovely.

Bit boring for a kid though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree she’s always seemed a bit lost and very much on her own if that makes sense. Her dad doesn’t live local and her mum has health issues so isn’t reliable (I don’t mean that in a bad way towards her mum, just generally people with health issues can not always be 100% reliable). That’s why I’m surprised she has always been so against having more than one child. Surely she would want better for Delilah than what she had?
Does that make sense? I just think it has never seemed that (from her side of the family) she had a strong support network.

Reactions: 13
She gets so much time! But that’s due to being lucky and having family members who want to have Delilah stay with them often.
also I think Delilah was going to the childminders 5 days a week so Rhiannon could work from home. My daughter is the same age as Delilah and I’ve not had one night alone or day off since she was born. 😭

She gets so much time! But that’s due to being lucky and having family members who want to have Delilah stay with them often.
also I think Delilah was going to the childminders 5 days a week so Rhiannon could work from home. My daughter is the same age as Delilah and I’ve not had one night alone or day off since she was born. 😭
I'm the same! Actually we had a night away for my husbands 30th and I was bed bound with severe tonsillitis in the hotel 😂

I'm the same! Actually we had a night away for my husbands 30th and I was bed bound with severe tonsillitis in the hotel 😂
Oh no! It sounds like one of those situations where you had to laugh or you’d just cry 😭

What I don’t understand about Rhiannon is that she buys all these expensive clothes but wears the same things all the time, it’s so strange! Perhaps it’s a comfort/familiarity thing because of her anxiety?

Her and Doug have been engaged since Jan 2018... wonder if they have any actual plans for the wedding, even if just a vague idea of when they might have it? They literally never even mention it, it's strange. Could at least be some new content for her channel.

Last edited:
Her and Doug have been engaged since Jan 2018... wonder if they have any actual plans for the wedding, even if just a vague idea of when they might have it? They literally never even mention it, it's strange. Could at least be some new content for her channel.
I literally haven’t watched her channel in years but if she did a wedding series, I would come back. Perhaps they’re waiting until they have amassed enough money. Do you think she’s the type to go with a sponsored wedding?

Reactions: 3
I literally haven’t watched her channel in years but if she did a wedding series, I would come back. Perhaps they’re waiting until they have amassed enough money. Do you think she’s the type to go with a sponsored wedding?
I don't doubt she'd try and get as many spons/ads/affiliate links out of it as she could. But she's not really well known enough to get a big sponsor.

She hasn't posted on instagram (besides the odd instastory) all month... I'm sure any brand would want someone who's much more active.

Not much of a holiday again for Doug who no doubt will be doing all the driving and boat steering. She just gets ferried around everywhere like lady muck. Don't know how Doug sticks it.

I don't doubt she'd try and get as many spons/ads/affiliate links out of it as she could. But she's not really well known enough to get a big sponsor.

She hasn't posted on instagram (besides the odd instastory) all month... I'm sure any brand would want someone who's much more active.
She'd never be able to cope with arranging a wedding. She can't even decide where to hang a picture in the house. She'd get too frazzled and want everything perfect and aesthetic and would drive herself mad in the process x

Reactions: 11
She really needs to quit social media, no matter what she says, it’s embarrassing to even call her content a hobby let alone a job!! She couldn’t even try to say it’s part time. She used to always say she was editing...but what? One vlog a month? She has to take 2/3months off after doing vlogmas/Vlogtober etc. I know she suffers with her mental health but after years of dealing with it, I really think she needs to seek more help as she’s worse then ever, for her personal benefit not just her content.

Reactions: 13
She really needs to quit social media, no matter what she says, it’s embarrassing to even call her content a hobby let alone a job!! She couldn’t even try to say it’s part time. She used to always say she was editing...but what? One vlog a month? She has to take 2/3months off after doing vlogmas/Vlogtober etc. I know she suffers with her mental health but after years of dealing with it, I really think she needs to seek more help as she’s worse then ever, for her personal benefit not just her content.
Yeah I agree. I’ve not done therapy myself, but I’ve heard from people who have that it genuinely in hard work (if you do CBT or EMDR etc). I know she’s mentioned CBT before, maybe she just couldn’t face it at that time perhaps? I know for therapy to work you generally do have to give it your all and *want* to improve. I guess not everybody does?
It really baffles me how she affords things though to be honest. She never buys anything cheap and I can’t see her making much money on YouTube at all really.

Yeah I agree. I’ve not done therapy myself, but I’ve heard from people who have that it genuinely in hard work (if you do CBT or EMDR etc). I know she’s mentioned CBT before, maybe she just couldn’t face it at that time perhaps? I know for therapy to work you generally do have to give it your all and *want* to improve. I guess not everybody does?
It really baffles me how she affords things though to be honest. She never buys anything cheap and I can’t see her making much money on YouTube at all really.
I suspect Dougs job is quite well paid so combining that with her income would be quite a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I imagine they probably don’t have a huge mortgage either. They probably had a substantial deposit and their house is not over the top. It’s very average family home. A nice normal house in an okay area I doubt it was hugely expensive. At least they were sensible in buying a normal home not these extravagant houses lots of yt have. Probably why she seems to have lots of spending money. They also only run one car don’t have any pets etc

Reactions: 8
I agree. Her perfectionism is out of control, I think this comes across as lazy to some but a huge amount of it is that when something can’t be ‘perfect’ it’s often easier not to bother doing something. Maybe this is how she feels about her vlogs.
I had a course of EMDR privately & it’s a huge commitment, finanically too, I was having an hour & a half sessions weekly for almost 12 months to feel a difference, I had a huge trauma but everyone is different.

I imagine they probably don’t have a huge mortgage either. They probably had a substantial deposit and their house is not over the top. It’s very average family home. A nice normal house in an okay area I doubt it was hugely expensive. At least they were sensible in buying a normal home not these extravagant houses lots of yt have. Probably why she seems to have lots of spending money. They also only run one car don’t have any pets etc
I think where she lives is quite affluent & within commuting distance to London, so while it is a fairly average house it probably cost more than the average house.

Her house would not have been cheap, just had a look at her area on Rightmove and standard 3 bed houses are around £300,000.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.