Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the presents cost a lot but I think these days you’re looking at roughly £20 minimum for a toy aren’t you? It all adds up quickly I suppose.
I absolutely love her bike, considering getting the same one for my little girl.
The doll is next level dull though I have to admit.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest vlog and I felt so uncomfortable watching it. I'd hate it if I grew up to find my mother had put my childhood videos online for the world to see. Everyone should have the right to privacy and be able decide once they're an adult what they want to share on the internet.

ETA: D's birthday presents came to over £360 :oops:
My daughter has the same bike except a smaller size, I bought it for her 2nd birthday, she’s now almost 5 & I’ll be looking to replace it for a bigger size at Christmas. I do think for items like this it pays to pay more for quality. I know in our case it will be passed down to our youngest daughter too.

I always think it’s odd how they never eat dinner together & even on her birthday Delilah is eating alone in front of the TV. I know the dinner in front of the TV was a once off but even still. Maybe it’s just us, but we definitely make more of a special dinner time if there’s a birthday in the house! Having an early dinner time isn’t always practical but it never seems to happen there.

Reactions: 9
That doll😮 Delilah would have much preferred a Baby Annabelle!! 😂
I agree! But baby Annabelle doesn’t fit with the insta theme! They all have this bloody doll!!
It does make me sad to think though I wonder if Delilah does ask for stuff and doesn’t get it because it’s not insta worthy? If she doesn’t yet she sure will as she get older!

Reactions: 5
I agree! But baby Annabelle doesn’t fit with the insta theme! They all have this bloody doll!!
It does make me sad to think though I wonder if Delilah does ask for stuff and doesn’t get it because it’s not insta worthy? If she doesn’t yet she sure will as she get older!
Didn't Rhiannon say in an earlier vlog (possibly the last one) that D had asked for a different doll really recently? That one is hideous and a perfect example of people just buying things because they're trendy... it's not even cute!

Was really pleased to see the unicorn theming and plastic fantastic toys (sorry planet) though... it feels like Rhiannon is relaxing her control over Delilah's toy aesthetics as she gets older. A really positive step for her and a long way from her clear disgust at previous presents from others like the plastic Peppa toy and that giant rainbow cuddly toy! Lovely to see her choose things that DELILAH wants, rather than things that are 'gram-worthy (apart from the doll, of course...)

Reactions: 3
Didn't Rhiannon say in an earlier vlog (possibly the last one) that D had asked for a different doll really recently? That one is hideous and a perfect example of people just buying things because they're trendy... it's not even cute!

Was really pleased to see the unicorn theming and plastic fantastic toys (sorry planet) though... it feels like Rhiannon is relaxing her control over Delilah's toy aesthetics as she gets older. A really positive step for her and a long way from her clear disgust at previous presents from others like the plastic Peppa toy and that giant rainbow cuddly toy! Lovely to see her choose things that DELILAH wants, rather than things that are 'gram-worthy (apart from the doll, of course...)

Rhiannon said in the 'birthday prep' vlog that Delilah wanted a LOL doll - which to be fair Rhiannon did get her - and D seemed delighted by it ☺ But she also says Delilah said she wanted one of those dolls that 'wees' like a doll her friend has, but by then Rhiannon had already ordered one. Perhaps she should have asked Delilah first.

Me too - I was pleased to see that. Also, it's nice when you grow up to have similar points of nostalgia with others your age.

Last edited:
I'm willing to put money down that she gets pregnant this year
I have a feeling she will too - I know she always said one is enough, but I think as D is getting more independent her mind will change. Plus, another pregnancy would most likely boost her channel again.

Really liked. D’s birthday gifts, I liked that they were what she wanted (especially the brightly coloured plastic toys) as it showed Rhiannon is loosening up a little with things like that. I think they're a cute family.

Reactions: 9
She said in a previous vlog that D asked for a doll that eats because her friends had them, and she was worrying because she'd already bought the doll that does nothing 😬

I'm willing to put money down that she gets pregnant this year
I really can’t see it you know. She has said many, many times that she herself is an only child and that she honestly ever only wanted one child - a little girl which she obviously now has. If anything maybe it would be Doug that wants more, considering he has two siblings himself?
Either way though I really don’t see Rhiannon ever having any more children.

Reactions: 10
I don’t really see her getting pregnant either, she has always said they were happy with one and if they ever did it would be once Delilah was in school, they haven’t really set up the house with the intention of another child either so I don’t really see it!

Reactions: 4
I really can’t see it you know. She has said many, many times that she herself is an only child and that she honestly ever only wanted one child - a little girl which she obviously now has. If anything maybe it would be Doug that wants more, considering he has two siblings himself?
Either way though I really don’t see Rhiannon ever having any more children.
Me neither, I personally feel like there would be nothing worse than having a child at school full time to then have a younger sibling, it would be like starting all over again. My eldest daughter is the same age as Delilah & there is 14 months between her & her sister- I will have one going to school this September & the other next September, I couldn’t imagine starting all over again with a newborn now!

Random but is Melissa and Doug a family brand? I only ask because that’s the name of Doug’s twin sister
I had to Google this when I first started watching Rhiannon's vlogs too! I think M & D is an American company though.

Have you never heard of Melissa and Doug toys? I thought that everyone had heard of them. You can get them everywhere. I've bought a few of their toys for my son over the years.

Have you never heard of Melissa and Doug toys? I thought that everyone had heard of them. You can get them everywhere. I've bought a few of their toys for my son over the years.
Think they mean they had to google if it was Doug’s family brand xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.