Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very annoying as someone with depression watching her take time off whenever she wants to when I still have to go to work to feed my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It looks like she was having a jolly time out with Doug and Delilah at the weekend. Which is great, but what does she do all week?

She said in a recent post: 'I had no plans to disappear last month but then again, I didn’t anticipate another bout of depression so soon after my last. I don’t want to go into it much right now because I feel like a broken record but at the same time I want to be honest because it’s so important we normalise talking about mental health.' Yet she barely does talk about it?

She's very lucky she has Doug to fall back on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It looks like she was having a jolly time out with Doug and Delilah at the weekend. Which is great, but what does she do all week?

She said in a recent post: 'I had no plans to disappear last month but then again, I didn’t anticipate another bout of depression so soon after my last. I don’t want to go into it much right now because I feel like a broken record but at the same time I want to be honest because it’s so important we normalise talking about mental health.' Yet she barely does talk about it?

She's very lucky she has Doug to fall back on.
yeah I must say she's never been very open about it, but at the same time it is so deeply personal to her. but the fact she disappears under the radar on social media for weeks without saying that she's struggling until much later really doesn't help encourage people talking about mental health

Reactions: 5
What annoys me is how flaky she is. She says she'll upload a vlog, then disappears completely for weeks. She has it so easy but can't even be bothered to do the bare minimum

Reactions: 7
It was only the other month she was saying I'm in such a good place and I actually want to work out at home, skip forward few weeks 😂, basically during lockdown doug was home more to help, but after he went back full time and she was stuck with delilah and no childminder it all got too much. Do we think that is a new over priced blouse, an investment piece 🤣🤣

It was only the other month she was saying I'm in such a good place and I actually want to work out at home, skip forward few weeks 😂, basically during lockdown doug was home more to help, but after he went back full time and she was stuck with delilah and no childminder it all got too much. Do we think that is a new over priced blouse, an investment piece 🤣🤣
Looks like the same top as she was wearing here - in which case, not a bad investment tbf!

Unlike the many items on her depop, including Acne Studios gloves, which were 'never worn'!

Reactions: 1
She’s vlogging today so if we’re lucky we’ll get something new to watch in a few weeks 🤪😂
That bloody top!! How can someone who buys so many clothes always look the same? I know Depression is horrendous and Rhi clearly struggles with her mental health, but she seems to stuck in her ways, the obsessive ordering/returning items would be exhausting for me!! I’m sure not being able to pop to the shops everyday and having D at home 24/7 was a huge shock/struggle for her.. As with most here, even though a trash thread, I like her, but wet blanket fits perfectly.

The laziest vlog I've ever watched. She chatted about the new sandals but did she show us 😂 nooo. Delilah has gone back cuz she cant cope.

• Wow
Wonder if they will have any more kids? I feel like Rhiannon couldn’t cope with another child however apart they were in age! She’s an only child and I wonder if she’s okay with that for Delilah or if she wants her to have siblings.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if they will have any more kids? I feel like Rhiannon couldn’t cope with another child however apart they were in age! She’s an only child and I wonder if she’s okay with that for Delilah or if she wants her to have siblings.
I'm sure shes said before that they just want one child

Reactions: 3
I'm sure shes said before that they just want one child
Yes pretty sure she’s mentioned it’s just going to be the one. I find that refreshing to be honest!

Reactions: 2
Why has she even sent her back. She doesn't have to go out to work, she works from home. Wouldn't you rather have them at home and know they're safe?

Reactions: 7
Her hair isn’t doing her any favours.

Just looked up the book she’s reading, seems like she’s reading a book about herself.

F43A4DD2-182A-40FF-A2F2-41C378DF81F4.png

• Wow
The laziest vlog I've ever watched. She chatted about the new sandals but did she show us 😂 nooo. Delilah has gone back cuz she cant cope.
See she's still putting subtitles on when Delilah's talking :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Why has she even sent her back. She doesn't have to go out to work, she works from home. Wouldn't you rather have them at home and know they're safe?
Same situation for me but I'm a sahm.
I've sent my four year old back to nursery.
We can't hide away for ever

Reactions: 1
The child is 4!! If she can’t be understood by now she never will be! 🙄
The subtitling is ridiculous at this point. Delilah is perfectly understandable. Even if she weren’t, there’s no need. The stuff she says is hardly so deep and meaningful that we need to understand it. It’s just kid chat.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.