Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not meaning the cleaniless of her house its the fact she is do pretensions about most things yet her house is so dated and not much been done to it she hasnt even got blinds up and her kitchen table is old fashioned
I like her dining table, some people like more traditional furniture.

Reactions: 3
Rhiannon is completely harmless and her house is lovely. I just don't understand why people have the grump with her. If you don't like her then don't watch

Reactions: 5
Rhiannon is completely harmless and her house is lovely. I just don't understand why people have the grump with her. If you don't like her then don't watch
Oh dear. This sounds just like what a fan would say on a vlog when they don’t like anyone criticising their hero. I’d politely ask you start a rave thread on Rhiannon as this is basically a trash thread.

Reactions: 7
The Rave section is that way. *points vaguely into the middle distance*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s bloody boring, and her attempts at her ‘job’ are lack lustre
But compared to other YouTube mums, her house is clearly clean and Delilah is always clean and well presented

I genuinely used to enjoy to content, her vlogs when she was pregnant and Delilah was a baby I just enjoyed, it felt normal and somewhat relatable
But now? I’ve just lost interest, I don’t want a Christmas vlog weeks late, she doesn’t do anything but pop to the shops and garden, I feel like If she can’t keep up the good vlogs, now would be a good time to reboot the main channel, I reckon her lifestyle now would easily produce try ons , hauls, testing videos, routines etc but she just doesn’t seem to care

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.