Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she spends most of her day opening packages she’s ordered and then returning them at the post office.
Yeah and even that’s really stressful for her so needs at least a week to recover form it. And something mundane-but-still-a-huge-deal may happen on the way there, like she drops her hat, so that means she needs extra time to get over the trauma.

Haha actually that reminds me does anybody remember the time when she dropped something (perhaps a scarf) in the middle of the road At a crossing and went on about it for WEEKS? She kept saying how stressful it was all over Instagram and took up half of a vlog detailing about how she fetched the item from the road.

She used to be friends with Zoe Sugg though (I think they fell out?) so go figure regarding the non-dramas!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah and even that’s really stressful for her so needs at least a week to recover form it. And something mundane-but-still-a-huge-deal may happen on the way there, like she drops her hat, so that means she needs extra time to get over the trauma.

Haha actually that reminds me does anybody remember the time when she dropped something (perhaps a scarf) in the middle of the road At a crossing and went on about it for WEEKS? She kept saying how stressful it was all over Instagram and took up half of a vlog detailing about how she fetched the item from the road.

She used to be friends with Zoe Sugg though (I think they fell out?) so go figure regarding the non-dramas!
Omg thats hilarious!!! Is that vlog still up 😂

Omg thats hilarious!!! Is that vlog still up 😂
I’m trying to find it now, it was so funny! I’ll link here if I can find it. It was back in the days where she’d start every blog crying into the camera.

I realise I sound bitchy about Rhiannon but I do actually quite like her, she means well, but she’s such a wet blanket!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m trying to find it now, it was so funny! I’ll link here if I can find it. It was back in the days where she’d start every blog crying into the camera.

I realise I sound bitchy about Rhiannon but I do actually quite like her, she means well, but she’s such a wet blanket!
Wet blanket is the perfect term for her 😂 I do like her too but my god she does fanny about over things

Reactions: 9
She’s too meek and mild to try anything out of her comfort zone. I used to enjoy her content when she was pregnant and Delilah was young but now it’s like she’s lost herself. She seems to have zero energy or personality. She’s harmless but so dull. She definitely likes the comfort of her home the little bubble of safety. I can’t imagine how she fills her days.

I like Doug but he does seem similar to her in that he doesn’t have much of a personality either 😂 he’s almost a male version of her (bar the job which is quite adventurous!)

Reactions: 11
She’s too meek and mild to try anything out of her comfort zone. I used to enjoy her content when she was pregnant and Delilah was young but now it’s like she’s lost herself. She seems to have zero energy or personality. She’s harmless but so dull. She definitely likes the comfort of her home the little bubble of safety. I can’t imagine how she fills her days.

I like Doug but he does seem similar to her in that he doesn’t have much of a personality either 😂 he’s almost a male version of her (bar the job which is quite adventurous!)
I second the thing about Doug, whenever he is lurking in the background of her vlogs he does seem a bit dull and fair enough he doesn’t want to be the centre of attention but come on give us something to work with, at least try and present yourself as somewhat youthful in terms of energy. They just seem to sit together in evenings watching TV (which is fun, but not exactly vlog worthy content when we’re sat doing the same thing!)

Reactions: 1
Noticed she's now deleted her post for BLM and is back to say she's been absent as she's had a bout of depression for the past month. I do feel for her - I know what it's like - but at the same time, I've still got on and done my job?

Reactions: 1
Noticed she's now deleted her post for BLM and is back to say she's been absent as she's had a bout of depression for the past month. I do feel for her - I know what it's like - but at the same time, I've still got on and done my job?
I think it doesn’t help her mental health not having a “proper” job to go to. I think YouTube and influencing is detrimental to a lot of these people. I have depression I know what it’s like for her it’s really crap BUT having a job that’s so relaxed that sometimes you don’t even need to do anything for a week or two probably isn’t good for someone with mh issues. We need to be occupied and stimulated. Just sitting at home and buying stuff online isn’t going to fulfil her.

Reactions: 13
I think it doesn’t help her mental health not having a “proper” job to go to. I think YouTube and influencing is detrimental to a lot of these people. I have depression I know what it’s like for her it’s really crap BUT having a job that’s so relaxed that sometimes you don’t even need to do anything for a week or two probably isn’t good for someone with mh issues. We need to be occupied and stimulated. Just sitting at home and buying stuff online isn’t going to fulfil her.
Exactly. I think that having things to do, it keeps you going and helps stop you from getting sucked down into a slump. It's why I would never choose to have a long chunk of time off work. Buying things can give you that instant rush of feeling good but it's always very short-lived. I know work can be stressful but her work is about as gentle a job as you could possibly get.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. I think that having things to do, it keeps you going and helps stop you from getting sucked down into a slump. It's why I would never choose to have a long chunk of time off work. Buying things can give you that instant rush of feeling good but it's always very short-lived. I know work can be stressful but her work is about as gentle a job as you could possibly get.
I really think she would benefit from getting a "normal" part time job for a bit of normality and structure in her life

Reactions: 9
She's been selling stuff on her depop the last few days, think she maybe running short of cash, probably had no sponsorships. Shes selling a pair of acne alpaca gloves 95.00, why in the summer ?, definitely needs cash

She said on Insta that there would be a new vlog up last week. Here we are over a week later and no sign of it. What does she do all day??

She said on Insta that there would be a new vlog up last week. Here we are over a week later and no sign of it. What does she do all day??
she is so so lazy. I understand she has depression and I do feel sorry for her but she doesn’t help herself. She will lose all her followers if she continues to be so slack with posting videos. She hasn’t even updated her twitter since March!

Reactions: 8
she is so so lazy. I understand she has depression and I do feel sorry for her but she doesn’t help herself. She will lose all her followers if she continues to be so slack with posting videos. She hasn’t even updated her twitter since March!
She really needs to think about how lucky she is to be able to take so much time off “work”. If she was in a normal job she’d be fucked and she’s really going to struggle to get a job when her YT career dies, I can’t see that being far away either she let her “main channel die quite easily.

A lot of people suffer from depression & anxiety but still have to go out to work to put a roof over their heads & feed their family!

Reactions: 15
I like rhiannon, not here to slate her really. But she's so lucky to have a big following, she started YouTube at a good time before it became over saturated. If she was doing a vlog a week and a main channel video every other week she would be doing so well. When she was pregnant she put up so much content and it was nice to watch. It's frustrating how little she does

Reactions: 5
She really needs to pull herself together.
What does she think people do in the real world with actual proper jobs? We plod on & go to work.
I wonder if Doug ever stops and thinks, do I really want to be with this wet blanket for the rest of my life??

• Heart
When Doug got with her all those years ago she was more fun, going pub, gigs, I remember her vlog where after she got a tatoo she went barefoot to a supermarket. Her fashion was great and her long gorgeous hair, doug was smitten. Maybe she now has a fantastic personality 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.