Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they both quite like their very "traditional" (for lack of a better word) arrangement.

I have been finding it harder to watch her videos without skipping good chunks of them. I do really like her style and her quite nature, I have just been getting frustrated with her not trusting herself and all of the self doubt. She should really spend her money on a good therapist. She would benefit greatly in all aspects of her life.
She did talk about seeing a therapist in an old video:

Though I don't know if she still does. I do think she would benefit from it though as clearly gets easily overwhelmed and has said herself she suffers from anxiety attacks and depressive episodes.

Reactions: 3
I agree regarding therapy. Especially now Delilah is getting older & will become more aware of what’s going on.

Reactions: 5
For some reason I think it might be an online situation or one allocated through the NHS so she might only get a small amount of visits. I think if she paid out of pocket for someone private it would be more beneficial. (And I mean to ill will towards the NHS, I just know they are really stretched thin).

Reactions: 3
Maybe once she is at school doug will threaten her to get a proper job so she will panic and get pregnant
Doubt it, as much as I would love to see rhiannon try to keep up with a 9-5 job. She's been sitting home doing nothing for years now, even before she had delilah!

Reactions: 7
I bet she filmed hours worth so she will have alot to edit.
She has the time! You'd think after all these years of creating videos she's have honed her craft by now. Professional video editors will edit hours and hours of footage every day, producing high-quality results in a fraction of the time Rhiannon does.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest vlog and I felt so uncomfortable watching it. I'd hate it if I grew up to find my mother had put my childhood videos online for the world to see. Everyone should have the right to privacy and be able decide once they're an adult what they want to share on the internet.

ETA: D's birthday presents came to over £360 :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
WTF is that doll?! 😂 Could it be any duller & boring for a 4 year old 🙄 Rhiannon was practically having an orgasm over it.
164595F2-E309-4508-9675-77BEF9965B98.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did actually enjoy seeing delilah so happy and she seemed to have a fantastic day, it was more about her than last years over done affair. I think the presents were better but she had too many it was more like Christmas because she has the pressies to come from family. I agree that doll wat was it 😂😂. Fantastic cake though. More new tops from free people but it's ok though as their sustainable

Reactions: 1
I did actually enjoy seeing delilah so happy and she seemed to have a fantastic day, it was more about her than last years over done affair. I think the presents were better but she had too many it was more like Christmas because she has the pressies to come from family. I agree that doll wat was it 😂😂. Fantastic cake though. More new tops from free people but it's ok though as their sustainable
Yes! Although you'd hope so for a cake from Lola's - they don't come cheap!

WTF is that doll?! 😂 Could it be any duller & boring for a 4 year old 🙄 Rhiannon was practically having an orgasm over it.
View attachment 205261
That doll is frightful :oops:

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest vlog and I felt so uncomfortable watching it. I'd hate it if I grew up to find my mother had put my childhood videos online for the world to see. Everyone should have the right to privacy and be able decide once they're an adult what they want to share on the internet.

ETA: D's birthday presents came to over £360 :oops:
I agree that it seems such a private family day to be sharing online.
Regarding the price of presents, I don’t think that’s excessive considering Rhiannon spends about that much on a jumper for herself.
It was nice to see her get Delilah the hatchimals and LOL dolls, not just dull beige presents as usual. That doll is frightful though, I have a 4 year old and I think it would terrify her 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.