Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyPrincess

I can’t believe she’s done just two videos in 5 months. Absolute joke. She better not come back wanting to talk about wedding stuff.

Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It may not even be the 4th though 🤯...??

Didn't she say that the company will only be approving her ad on Monday.. that doesn't mean the vlog will be uploaded.

I don't think she understands vlogmas at all, the self-centered player she is.
That's exactly what I was thinking, it could be the 5th/6th lol.

vlogmas is uploading EVERDAY up until Christmas day, and Christmas related content, this one she's uploading in goodness knows when? could have been filmed in October, or earlier knowing her.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she a hypochondriac....there's not a vlog where she's not complained about being tired, unwell, even going back to the old ones,

now she's upgraded it to mental health issues.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
only 1 vlog this year, and only 1 story on IG that wasn't promoting her one and only AD vlog.

*the shitty sunlight one*

why why why are people following this worm?

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I can’t get over they have done nothing outside really, the front door needs updating. New carpet on the stairs and in Ds room. She spends so much money on other stuff but nothing on things that would actually really help make the house nicer.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she will return with the pity party and the same type of people like her will support her and enable her to play out this continuous cycle of patheticness. And why would people with ADHD or whatever is wrong with her not work🤔, I think you told us you have ADHD @PettyPrincess and you work, why is lazy Rhiannon different?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she secretly likes it, she always shows it in the vlogs. 😅 I also think it's very irresponsible to even show it, as it could easily show where she lives. 😅
it's very easy to see where she stays, all you need to go is Google houses sold where she lives in the year she bought it, it's all public, and pictures of the outside/ back and front and inside. Every time she shows ( uses) D for content, she's putting her in danger.

What a joke, needs to sort herself out. I enjoyed her vlogs when she was pregnant, even when Delilah was a baby she managed regular uploads. I don’t get it.

PettyPrincess

She’s been utterly useless at her job for many years now but for the last few years she’s just been getting worse and I think it’s just the new normal for her now. I just don’t understand why for the last 3 years she’s completely disappeared throughout January I don’t get it.

I’m so sick of hear the same old bullshit oh it’s a new year I always feels is lost at this time 🙄 she needs to grow a pair. She’s still the same old ugly mouse she was last year nothings changed

I wonder how many more years she’s going to continue like this for.

Other YouTubers have evolved onto other platforms as well as doing other things in their life. Rhiannon has not … she doesn’t post of Instagram, she hardly post on her channel. She just does nothing with her life. She’s a stay at home mum and a part time youtuber. She’s so boring she never gets invited to all those events anymore. The only PR list she’s on is LUSH. Everything else she gets sent is just sponsorships.

Her personality is so dead and boring. She’s absolutely lifeless. I miss the old fun Rhiannon not this 30 year old living like she’s a retired 70 year old. Poor Doug married the woman. Honestly if they didn’t have Delilah I bet you he would have found someone more to his taste. They suited better years ago but not now they are like chalk and cheese.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cloudymoon

🥱

up and coming AD🤔
---
I know we say she needs to post more story's but come on Rhiannon, the morning light rubbish you share is ridiculous, is this the only content you have?, you can't share/talk in story's about your breakfast, what your up doing, take us along to M&S? lol, like others do.

if this is the best you can come up with, the odd "morning light" rubbish, you seriously need to give this up
We know she’s only posting that photo to show off her INCREDIBLE taste in books.

I mean could her books be any more mainstream and basic 😭 all chosen because she either saw them on tiktok or liked the pretty cover. Get a personality please
---
Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the wedding content? Preparing for the wedding in vlogs fair enough it mixes the usual vlogs up. I’ve not really cared for the last few wedding related videos… they have been BORING. I guess it will take a whole month or two for her to find the time & energy to film & edit these videos.
I find she tends to post content long after people care about it - Halloween content in November, Christmas content in January, wedding content months later. NO-ONE CARES NOW. Either post it when it’s relevant or not at all

00000hno

What do they talk about when doug comes home from work every night? She’s done fuck all, delilah is at school all day so rhi cant even say that she looks after delilah?
They have a vegan frozen dinner w the telly on - god forbid they talk to each other, then head to bed early bc poor rhi is just too tired from the trials of her busy-busy day and doug is a good dog and follows his master's orders....
But fr i honestly don't know, their relationship is so weird for me-from what i see in her vlogs. Also i can't understand how doug/their family is cool w rhiannons mental state, bc it only seems to get worse and worse and we see very little of her life, do they not care/can't see it or she refuses to get help???

I remember a few years ago zoella recommended her viewers watch Rhiannon as she wasn’t doing vlogmas… whatever you think of Zoe that’s one of the biggest growth opportunities. Rhiannon then did her classic disappearing act then too😂

Gemrose89

Probably means she’s got sooooo much to do so she’s burnt out because she had to put out a vlog the other day and is gonna film a wedding video. And she’s still trying to recover from working so so hard on vlogmas and all last year all while being a mum to one child who’s at school all week while she’s just sat on her arse, ohh her life is so hard and hectic 🥱😴

Reactions: 5

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
If she really ‘feels lost’ in January, she could totally make content out of that. Self-care and ‘romanticising my winter’ sorts of vlogs are so popular right now and she’d suit that role well - she could make cosy little vlogs going to a café and getting a pastry or just even organising her house or something? I mean, if she can go to a social event in London which would cause anxiety for the most confident of people, she could make a little vlog, right? I just don’t know if she has the brain to think of the most basic video concept beyond a clunky vlogmas
I think she can't be bothered to vlog these days unless it's #ad #sponsored. Even her vlogmas was delayed a week because she was waiting for ad approval which turned out to be an ad (Skin & Me) that she could have slotted into any vlog. So she could have started vlogmas sooner than she did, but just couldn't be bothered. Her vlogmas this year was a poor effort and you could tell her heart wasn't in it.

She is out and about, going to events and picking up freebies, but her IG and YouTube will remain silent until the next AD.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's been over 4 weeks since she last posted on IG, the gifted housecoats.

it doesn't take a month to edit the next AD vlog that's due. How Doug can allow his wife to live her life like this is beyond me, every year she gets more thick and cut off from reality

PettyPrincess

When do you think she filmed this video because her Christmas wreath is still hanging up 🫣 she said Delilah was on half term. We did just have one what was it last week ? Did they also get one in January?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
it would do her the world of good getting a little job and setting a example to Delilah.

is wally still going to be living like this when D's in high school, all neurotic like a rabbit in the headlight because her brains mush, still posting about the morning light 🤭, still waiting on the gifted front door and Doug still fixing the leaky fridge

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Please don't tell me it's from December🙄.. not even said HNY yet her first post is to punt a vlog that's probably a AD?
Screenshot_20240126-150927.png

---
Others have posted all January....lazy Rhiannons first post is nearly Feb

• Wow
  • Angry