Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she is pregnant I don’t know how she’d cope.. she did not enjoy Delilah as a baby.

She is already living like a retiree and has zero energy or drive. Not ideal for pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Gemrose89

She doesn’t deserve any followers. Absolutely none at all. How can any of her fans find this acceptable? The mind completely boggles 🤯

Even if she had to wait for something to be approved on that vlog, why couldn’t she still get on with the others? Really is unbelievable, she’s got nothing going for her whatsoever.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
she said on the last vlog that was filmed on Feb that "she's got this"

mmmm, I don't think you have Rhiannon..two months you've hid away again. I don't know at this point if I feel sorry for Doug or if I'm angry with him for allowing this continuous car crash, you repeat yourself on camera it's uncomfortable viewing.
I think everyone around her and especially her husband needs to step in and really sort out whatever is going in with her.

Janejessy

No upload, no message, nothing.. Is she really not going to upload at all today?...!!!!!!

Janejessy

IMG_20231207_131744_edit_26507865706891.jpg

2 ad's in her first vlogmas video..

1. Skin & Me
2. Edward Bulmer paint

She is outrageous
---
Screenshot_20231207_133220_com.android.chrome.jpg

I wanted to buy her scarf, completely shocked at the price, no way will i be buying it now 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow

cloudymoon

That's exactly what I was thinking, it could be the 5th/6th lol.

vlogmas is uploading EVERDAY up until Christmas day, and Christmas related content, this one she's uploading in goodness knows when? could have been filmed in October, or earlier knowing her.
I was literally thinking the same. Will probably be a pumpkin patch vlog 😂

• Haha

cloudymoon

The fact that she hasn’t posted to Instagram in nearly a month and calls herself an influencer is actually shameful. Sheila next door posts more engaging content than her

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The whole house is literally about her. Like if you went into that house not knowing who lives there and just took a look around in the rooms (all except Delilah’s room) you’d think it was just the one person living there. It’s all to her taste, style, just full of her stuff. Where’s Doug’s stuff?!
Doug's two pair of jeans, few t-shirts and a jumper, are in the horrendous cupboard next to their bed hahah

PettyPrincess

She looks like her and her dad.
---
13th Jan still nothing. Another lazy rude year ahead I see.
She’s probably going to say she needed a break for her mental health, she’s not been feeling well, life has been busy with Delilah at school and she’s still tired from the wedding.

sasbeep

VIP Member
The costume thing is so weird! I hate the over the top consumerism of things like Halloween and world book day but when your job is basically a SAHM to a school aged child the least you could do is do a new costume with her particularly when Delilah’s at an age when she will have ideas about what she wants to dress up as.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
continuously letting her followers down, she can't even check in on IG when she's still on her phone following others, she's rude and anyone saying otherwise must be as lazy and rude as her.

when's this cycle going to stop? she's a embarrassment for D and not a good roll model

Elltee

Watching a game show on Netflix called bullshit and I think I've found Rhiannon's twin on it!
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Gemrose89

How embarrassing when it’s meant to be your job and it’s taken you 4 months to upload a 30 second video of something that happened that long ago. Jesus Christ.

Gemrose89

Haven’t been able to bring myself to watch the vlog yet but jeez. How she can show her face is just beyond me… oh yeah, it’s because she’s getting paid for the ad..

Was good to see some negative comments on there though, people starting to realise what she’s like. Also the amount of likes on those comments too! She’s gonna lose a lot of subscribers after this.

cloudymoon

The whole house is literally about her. Like if you went into that house not knowing who lives there and just took a look around in the rooms (all except Delilah’s room) you’d think it was just the one person living there. It’s all to her taste, style, just full of her stuff. Where’s Doug’s stuff?!
I think a lot of the time men don’t care too much about home decor so leave their partners too it, but in her case I would NOT be leaving her to it. Like, she spent thousands on a cabinet when they’ve apparently needed a new fridge for ages (which she won’t change (unless she gets a free one) even if it’s leaking everywhere because it’s a Smeg and ‘aesthetic’) and the rest of the home needs wallpaper and blinds and anything to make it not look like a cold rental.

Not to mention those pieces of ‘art’ in the hallway that truly haunt me - they’re like crappy trendy posters you’d put up in your room at uni. Also, all the money she spent on Christmas ornaments in December could have redecorated the house, I swear.

I honestly think Doug needs to have more input, not only on the home but on her financial choices and her lifestyle as a whole. It’s very unsurprising that she feels rubbish most of the time when she sits around doing nothing and spends money on crap for her house to fill some kind of void. She should be learning to drive (and passing her test at long last), putting several hours a day into posting content and getting out the house more. All her problems would be solved if she just started doing these things, and Doug obviously doesn’t care about her enough to push her to do so