Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwurry

So it’s taken her 4 weeks to edit a vlog when she has nothing else to do for 5 days of the week. Someone please explain how she couldn’t get this vlog out sooner. Or explain what she does because I’m really struggling to think of anything.
If you wanna just be a housewife or SAHM then fine but don’t pretend to be a YouTuber who’s always “having to think of something to film” when you never film anything.
Shes not even a real SAHM!! She cant even be bothered to plan or cook proper meals for her husband and kid!!! Its always either hello fresh when they sponsor her, sausage and mash or takeout.

She is so shameless and no self awareness

Reactions: 5

xxlottiexx

the price of the paint she used!! its £60 for 2.5L what's wrong with dulux? id rather my walls smelled of paint for a few hours than gone off yoghurt - which is apparently the selling point of the posh paint

• Wow

PettyPrincess

we're closer to her 1st Anniversary, than the wedding day...

I hope this vlog isn't a wedding vlog haha.

She used D as content on the older vlogs ( still does, but not as much now) and is now in the huff this thread pointed it out, that's why she's basically retired
Delilah was the main character in all her vlogs. The camera was always on her from the moment she woke up till when she went to bed. Everything Rhiannon did or went she would put Delilah in the shot.

It’s only been in the last year or two that she’s stopped directly pointing the camera on her child. Annoyingly Delilah likes to invite herself into the vlogs with her robotic voice. She still talks so slowly and she what 7 or 8 this year? Luckily we don’t see much of Delilah now and I much more enjoy Rhiannon’s vlogs when she films on a school day when she’s by herself rather than the weekend when everyone is home.

I really don’t know if she will ever try to revive her channel. It’s sad because she was one of my favourite vloggers. I loved her filming & editing style. She was at one point relatable.

What I loved most about her is she’s still somewhat relatable because she’s not like all the other YouTubers I watch who have had cosmetic work done. Wether its weight loss surgery, fake teeth , Botox , fillers , fat lip fillers , laser hair removal, eyebrows , lashes , nails , boob job etc Rhiannon is still very natural and it’s refreshing to see even if she does look like a rat. The only thing she does is a bit of tan in the summer it’s not an all round bad patchy tan she has to maintain. It’s so annoying that almost every YouTuber I watch has had some kinda work done.

Janejessy

incoming AD
I really wish brands would stop working with her... I'd love to see her lose her entitled attitude and lifestyle and for her to have to scramble to find a real life, full-time job. I would love to see her having to commute and having no free time to sit at home and indulge herself! ... Wouldn't it be funny?..

Last edited:

PettyPrincess

it would do her the world of good getting a little job and setting a example to Delilah.

is wally still going to be living like this when D's in high school, all neurotic like a rabbit in the headlight because her brains mush, still posting about the morning light 🤭, still waiting on the gifted front door and Doug still fixing the leaky fridge
She will continue to live like this as long as she continues to make enough money to not have to work. Imagine what her CV will look like 😂 when her employer asks “so what have you been doing for the last 14 years”. Shes not going to have a whole lot to say lol.

I put on one of her old pregnancy vlogs yesterday and she’s a whole different person. Motherhood & a house has drained all things good from her. She used to be fun & quirky. She was much more relatable and energetic. Now she just stands there looking glum with her ugly mouse ears pointing out the side of her head.

Also Delilah looks exactly like Rhiannon in her recent vlog. Everyone has said she looks like Doug but I honestly could never see it. She looks like Rhiannon when she was younger at this current age.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She kept that quiet

Was this in Madeleine’s Vlog ?

So Rhiannon went to this event but she never posted it on her social media or bothered to even mention it ? The whole reason why influencers get invited to these events is because they are going to share it on their platforms. I swear Rhiannon didn’t Vlog this , post it on her stories or even mention the book at all. Maybe she did and i completely missed it 🤣 I wonder how many other events she’s been to and just never shared …
Yeah, it's in Maddie's 'I can't believe this is happening' vlog from a few days back. Rhiannon didn't post about it on her Instagram, but maybe she'll include it in a vlog at some point - probably in April or May. Haha!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Why won't she just admit she's a sahm while her kids in school all day, and puts out the odd vlog with Ad's.

Melissa and her husband are in Finland loving life, and my point is, I still can't get over a few days in a tree house for their honeymoon. Doug was probably railroaded into it, I believe he would rather have travelled abroad.

Im embarrassed at the thought she's going to share the last week in Dec, that ship has sailed Rhiannon.

PettyPrincess

View attachment 2786719
Watch this comment vanishes in no time 😂
---
Talking about being inspired and ideas to post on tiktok… bitch please who are you kidding? You barely put anything on instagram and youtube let alone tiktok.
---
And of course premade & packaged food for their dinner. God forbids she cooks a decent meal for her family without being sponsored 😂

We all know full well she won’t be posting anything on tiktok any time soon ! She can’t even post a picture on instagram and only does a reel if it’s an ad so why would she start making content on TikTok. Wtf is she going to film her knitting a pair of socks that she won’t finish for a about a year

• Haha

Gemrose89

The whole house is literally about her. Like if you went into that house not knowing who lives there and just took a look around in the rooms (all except Delilah’s room) you’d think it was just the one person living there. It’s all to her taste, style, just full of her stuff. Where’s Doug’s stuff?!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I can see what lazy is up to,

her wedding was early October, bloody nearly 4 month ago, they only went a few days to a silly local forrest, so she had the rest of Oct and Nov to give us wedding "honeymoon" vlogs..

but no, she's had this up her sleeve so she can have yet another lazy year, and she will stretch these vlogs out for the next 5 month.

Rhiannon no one is interested, it's boring, you and Doug were together a decade with a kid, it's hardly fkn loves young dream is it, we seen your rag dress, your Orange dad, your white mum....

what else is there?

possibly show off Tom taking over the camera😴

I would be more interested in watching Melissa in Marrakech at this point than your scatty life from months ago.

donutwurry

The cardigan that shes been wearing non stop in her so called vlogmas costs over 300 USD lol… yet her kitchen and bathroom look like shit. Talk about PRioRities 😂

The cardigan is called Natia from Doen.

• Wow

Gemrose89

I couldn’t even make it through watching the whole of the last vlog. I mean, there was nothing to watch really apart from her being all fragile and delicate 😴

Still no closer to knowing what she does all day. Why does Doug put up with it?! Chalk and cheese those two.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she’s battling an ED and that’s why she has low energy and feels unwell all the time…

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
confided to do her own wedding, other people's weddings, Maddie Olivias book launch, concerts .....

not confident to do her "job " though,

yet she still has followers.
Its blatantly obvious she's ripping the pish

sasbeep

VIP Member
Omg she’s soooo busy guys. A stay at home mum to a single child in school and puts in a 3 hr YouTube shift 3 times a year 🥱 exhausting.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
she's followed a ADHD therapist...

I think she's using the "ADHD" as a get out clause to get off with stuff, working, driving
Note to Rhi…….many many people who str with many many things still have to get up and go to work! She’s lazy. End of story.

lilamay

VIP Member
Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the wedding content? Preparing for the wedding in vlogs fair enough it mixes the usual vlogs up. I’ve not really cared for the last few wedding related videos… they have been BORING. I guess it will take a whole month or two for her to find the time & energy to film & edit these videos.
Yeah, the wedding didn't look like anything particularly special, we've seen her dress, and months later I've no more interest in it. There's an endless amount of much better content out there, from creators who actually put in effort and engage with their audience.