Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyPrincess

Yeah, it's in Maddie's 'I can't believe this is happening' vlog from a few days back. Rhiannon didn't post about it on her Instagram, but maybe she'll include it in a vlog at some point - probably in April or May. Haha!
Yeah that’s true 🤣 I don’t understand why it’s taking her so long to put out a new video in January. Years ago I used to love the “last week of 20**” or the “first year of 20**” type vlogs. It was a good way to end or start the new year. Now we just get a video 3 months in to the new year of her looking all disheveled 🥹

Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her life is so busy that she can't pic up her phone and say HNY to her followers..

only takes 15 seconds.
---
I'm wondering if it's couples counselling this "thing" is?

PettyPrincess

My first thought was Delilah has been diagnosed with autism. That’s the problem, either say what it is or say nothing.
---
Also pisses me off tha Oliver Bonas sent her all those decs! Why? She does FA. It’s a hobby at best, it’s embarrassing at this point to call her SM her job.
NGL that first bit made me chuckle a bit 🤣 btw I am a slightly autistic before anyone says I’m being rude 🙃 I also have ADHD which Rhiannon actually seems to have if I’m honest!

Gemrose89

Right, I know it’s been said before but she really does look unhealthily skinny. I know she’s always been slim but I’ve never seen her look so skeletal. It’s actually worrying.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
When do you think she filmed this video because her Christmas wreath is still hanging up 🫣 she said Delilah was on half term. We did just have one what was it last week ? Did they also get one in January?
lazy gave herself away with the wreath still on door, this must be around Christmas, or no later than the first week in Jan..
---
why would she's still have a wreath up on half term?

donutwurry

Tha fridge they have was gifted 😡 she’s holding out hoping she will get another freebie to go along with her log burner and sofa 🤬🤬🤬 honestly makes me sick. She’s a grifter who has sold her child’s privacy/life online for a few quid. Hope she’s proud.
Shameless greedy cow

Janejessy

She has to be working, there is no way they can afford to run a house on one income (Doug’s) And she can’t be making any money on YouTube. I also want to know how she is getting ad deals? Her engagement and views are decreasing.

Apparently weather is picking up next week so maybe she will make an appearance then?
Make an appearance with an ad, don't you mean?! 😄

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
wasn't her wedding filmed by a professional? so why is it taking her this long to edit, if that's what's she's doing?.

she had all November to show the wedding vlog and Jan Feb, please don't tell me she's going to upload it on March when we have seen the key clips anyway.

this is actually diabolical, if she comes back moaning about life I hope more people press unfollow.

1 vlog in 8 weeks and 1 story about sunlight...embarrassed for her doesn't even cover it

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I didn't think you got benefits for anxiety, a lot of people should claim then.

she didn't have anxiety Maddie O's booked signing, her wedding, concert's, ect

goobliepie

I wonder if the Thing that Must Not Be Named is about the grandma's estate... Maybe it's been left to Rhiannon, and her mum's contesting the will...

Gemrose89

She’s probably claiming disability benefits or something. I’m struggling to understand how else she affords all the expensive overpriced things she buys. Hardly posts so even the ads she does get are few and far between so can’t be earning much from those. And her old videos won’t be making her hundreds. I don’t understand how she affords all this.

retrozebra

Completely agree - she certainly shows signs of being ADHD and an ED is very common in tandem with that

Janejessy

Is she waiting until Vlogmas to post her next vlog?...

What excuse is she going to give for not posting in nearly 4 months? I'm dieing to hear it. 🤭 😂

Reactions: 2