Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The only thing you can do is let companies know that you are really pissed off they gift influencers who exploit their children online or do very little work. I do it Everytime if it’s a company I shop at. Tbh it probably make no difference but I feel better 😂

Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And had D in a child minders most days so she could go for coffee in peace.
---
And charge her camera to film her when home, content kid.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
they must be paying at least £400 a week to mortgage, and with lazy Rhiannons continuous financial drought it must be a strain on poor Doug..

no wonder he wore his own Wedding outfit to the wedding they were recently at, while she probably had a new expensive rig out.

They don't even go on holidays and I mean real holidays not a tree house or a shared house with other people in Scotland. Why don't they go abroad or to Cornwall again.
---
* yes it looks a horrible rough run down area, the property prices in her street are low compared to elsewhere

Janejessy

Rhiannon not uploading her first "vlogmas", till the 4th.
It may not even be the 4th though 🤯...??

Didn't she say that the company will only be approving her ad on Monday.. that doesn't mean the vlog will be uploaded.

I don't think she understands vlogmas at all, the self-centered player she is.

Janejessy

not much?, daft Doug must be keeping her
---
No family holiday this year again for them? the last one was Skye with Doug's family.

Rhiannons not putting much in the money pot.
It's baffling, isn't it?! I suppose maybe she got a very big inheritance from her grandma and the money from her grandma's house. I suspect she must be living off that and that's why she's disappeared from all of her channels. She is getting worse and worse.

Everybody else is suffering so much with the cost of living crisis in this country, but she gets to sit at home all day long like a retiree and neglect her followers. She is only keeping her channels for the quick and easy money she can make with an ad and nothing else.
---
.. Why should companies work with her when she doesn't even value her own audience?

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she said on the last vlog that was filmed on Feb that "she's got this"

mmmm, I don't think you have Rhiannon..two months you've hid away again. I don't know at this point if I feel sorry for Doug or if I'm angry with him for allowing this continuous car crash, you repeat yourself on camera it's uncomfortable viewing.

donutwurry

Wonder what her and Doug even talk about. She has absolutely nothing to bring to the table
To anyone else in her life too, friends and family. What does she have to say about herself? Doesnt she get embarassed when they talk about work? How thick can she get?

Janejessy

What the actual f*** Rhiannon?...
Youtube should not allow people tu upload their first vlogmas video 5 days late.
Her words yesterday were "Whatever the situation is I'll upload tomorrow no matter what"..

It's 3pm now!
Is she waiting until christmas day? Lol
---
What the actual f*** Rhiannon?...
Youtube should not allow people tu upload their first vlogmas video 5 days late.
Her words yesterday were "Whatever the situation is I'll upload tomorrow no matter what"..

It's 3pm now!
Is she waiting until christmas day? Lol

gee13

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder why they have D in that car seat?? Her head is way above the car seat so what is the point unless they raise the head rest so her head is actually between it?!

Janejessy

I don't even think she gets her nails or brows done, which is refreshing.

She might start dying her hair when the greys start.

She might be at speech therapy? and been told to talk slowly to help pronunciation?

or Wally's made her talk slow so her main character would be understood on camera.

D does talk slowly, its very unappealing and un-cute. I've known 3 year olds that speak more fluidly.

Greenfly125

I read this somewhere;
"Someday your kids are going to figure you out. I promise you they will. The type of parent you are. The type of spouse you are. How you treat other people. How much effort you put into them. You're either going to be someone they look up to, or someone they never want to be like. Always remember they are watching and absorbing."
I'm sure Rhiannon's relationship with her mum is strained. She setting herself up for the same with Delilah imo.

Gemrose89

I think a lot of the time men don’t care too much about home decor so leave their partners too it, but in her case I would NOT be leaving her to it. Like, she spent thousands on a cabinet when they’ve apparently needed a new fridge for ages (which she won’t change (unless she gets a free one) even if it’s leaking everywhere because it’s a Smeg and ‘aesthetic’) and the rest of the home needs wallpaper and blinds and anything to make it not look like a cold rental.

Not to mention those pieces of ‘art’ in the hallway that truly haunt me - they’re like crappy trendy posters you’d put up in your room at uni. Also, all the money she spent on Christmas ornaments in December could have redecorated the house, I swear.

I honestly think Doug needs to have more input, not only on the home but on her financial choices and her lifestyle as a whole. It’s very unsurprising that she feels rubbish most of the time when she sits around doing nothing and spends money on crap for her house to fill some kind of void. She should be learning to drive (and passing her test at long last), putting several hours a day into posting content and getting out the house more. All her problems would be solved if she just started doing these things, and Doug obviously doesn’t care about her enough to push her to do so
Oh definitely it’s mainly women that are more into the decor but it’s almost like he doesn’t live there. You very rarely see anything that belongs to him - clothes, books, tools, games, anything at all. It’s so strange. I think she’s a massive control freak who has a problem with spending money on overpriced unnecessary things and Doug needs to grow a back bone and take some control back so it’s equal. Especially considering he’s the main breadwinner, she surely can’t be bringing loads of money in when she never posts on any platform. The mind boggles