Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She won’t have any more. She has openly said she wants only one and it was a bonus D is a girl. She is like Zoe in that she has an odd obsession about recreating her childhood.

Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
her mum seems a odd ball too, and Rhiannons yearly "funks" are probably stemmed from her upbringing , her mum didn't even talk to her elderly mother..

that's bound to have affected Rhiannon

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
omg how ridiculous is that voice over haha.

get yourself a job Rhiannon to get out your "funk"
---
the bags under her eyes are huge
---
that sourdough was ages ago and that's her just uploading
---
I knew she would be back with a pity party

Last edited:

Janejessy

Poor Doug, you'd think Rhiannon would at least try harder for Delilah rather than being a full-time retiree. What a lazy, useless mum.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"wedding season"

it was fkn 7 month ago,
she looks so simple and the tooth is out again.

Why would IG remove a post about antidepressants?

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's not dead..she's online following people, probably in the hope they follow her back as her numbers are dropping.

either that or she's on the scrounge as per

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Not sure I've ever seen her and doug sit down at the dining table to eat dinner. They are always curled up in the living room with the television on. I suppose the kitchen/dining room is so ugly, cold and univiting, you can't really blame them! I don't think I'd want to eat my dinner in there.
and no blinds up, so neighbours will see.

I don't mind no blinds up if it was a beautiful private garden, theirs isn't though.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
so we have Wally that trips over her words and repeats everything, D the robot talker, her kitten heeled shoe wearing mother who is almost animated the way she squeals, and her orange dad talks like Mr Bean

PettyPrincess

Low key, I still think the thing she couldn't talk about is related to her relationship with Doug, especially because she is more radio silent than ever, and I can definitely seeing something like marital problems causing her to shut down. But now I'm starting to think Doug might have cheated and she found out. Pure speculation on my part, but he works away all the time, is always going to festivals alone, plus when he gets home his life reverts into an old married couple life.
I'm just saying... I would be surprised if he hasn't cheated/this being about him cheating 🤷‍♀️
I personally don’t think it was anything like that. I was thinking about what they might have had to sort out that she couldn’t mention. It’s the fact that nothing ever happens in her life because she has not life and whatever it was she apparently wouldn’t be able to mention it. She didn’t even hint to anything… I can understand keeping something in the dark for now but forever ? Just makes me question what was going on. Maybe it was a police matter or stalking or something? Who knows

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Typical 🙄 when did she last post on instagram before this freebie ?

I’ve banned myself from instagram because it doesn’t do me any good. I set a daily limit of just a few mins so I’m not endlessly scrolling at utter crap 😂
this year she's only posted about the morning sun on her wall 🥱 and sourdough bread mix under her reach for the stars pic 🤭 that's it, 2 stories,

every other post has been promoting the only two vlogs she's did this year both Ads and today's post was the gift.

• Angry

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
My first thought was Delilah has been diagnosed with autism. That’s the problem, either say what it is or say nothing.
---
Also pisses me off tha Oliver Bonas sent her all those decs! Why? She does FA. It’s a hobby at best, it’s embarrassing at this point to call her SM her job.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she was at Maddie O book event bursting with confidence,

and she managed a wedding too, if she was that bad, it would have been family only at the daytime ceremony-meal.

She is just lazy, and can't use D the same

PettyPrincess

She must have another job on the side that she doesn't speak about surely? There's no way she can be making money off socials anymore? Especially the kind of money she spends?
lol I’m sure if she had a job she would say so just so that it’s another excuse as to why she’s hardly been posting but having an actual job is a very good and valid excuse.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They have no actual wardrobes. Only the ugly thing Doug uses. If she had wardrobes she wouldn't need to store stuff up the attic.

Another year and still no driving licence. Poor Doug the taxi driver.