Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should have just said look guys im struggling mentally I'm taking some time away. Pretty sure people would have respected that more than her radio silence and then reappearing every now and then acting seemingly fine with an ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she disappears every year though, and her "MT" doesn't affect other areas of her life, she's just lazy with vlogging-editing,

she only wants to do ads, and that's fair enough, but please admit it Rhiannon, she has no interaction on IG unless a Ad due or a gift, yet she's still active liking and following.

how many times can I say she lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She is just lazy! She’s spotted here and there at events, she manages her mental health very well when she has something to go to that she wants to go to! She can manage to come back with ADs. She is just bloody rude to her followers who actually she does owe something too because without them she would never get bloody Ads or free stuff. All she ever needed to do is as already said put a post up saying in taking some time away, or just post a little hello on insta. She can’t even come on and say HNY to anyone. Give it up. Go get a job in the real world. I think for her it would be so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she was at Maddie O book event bursting with confidence,

and she managed a wedding too, if she was that bad, it would have been family only at the daytime ceremony-meal.

She is just lazy, and can't use D the same

Reactions: 3
she was at Maddie O book event bursting with confidence,

and she managed a wedding too, if she was that bad, it would have been family only at the daytime ceremony-meal.

She is just lazy, and can't use D the same
I’m still surprised she happily goes to all these concerts & the odd event. My anxiety could never 😂

If Rhiannon feels like her mental health is so bad that she can only work when an ad is due or post a story when something is #gifted she can’t blame people for thinking she’s only doing it for the ads not because she wants to.

it baffles me that she hasn’t just publicly announced that she’s going to take a much needed break for a few months. She’s obviously struggling with things and posting a few videos a year going on about how you’re struggling won’t fix anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thought it was so funny that I had to screenshot. This Insta account I follow (she is so lovely, recently got married, and decorating a new build after selling their Victorian home) just posted this on her story. Mind you, the woman behind the account and her husband both work nice full time jobs and have a nice house. Even she thinks that Anthropologie cupboard is expensive and shows a dupe 🤣 I wonder how Rhiannon can afford these items and yet the rest of the house is in pieces. I bet the roof needs redoing, she still hasn’t replaced the front door, let’s not even start with the front garden…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much money Rhiannon has made this year with only posting 2 vlogs?!..

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much money Rhiannon has made this year with only posting 2 vlogs?!..
not much?, daft Doug must be keeping her
---
No family holiday this year again for them? the last one was Skye with Doug's family.

Rhiannons not putting much in the money pot.

Last edited:
not much?, daft Doug must be keeping her
---
No family holiday this year again for them? the last one was Skye with Doug's family.

Rhiannons not putting much in the money pot.
It's baffling, isn't it?! I suppose maybe she got a very big inheritance from her grandma and the money from her grandma's house. I suspect she must be living off that and that's why she's disappeared from all of her channels. She is getting worse and worse.

Everybody else is suffering so much with the cost of living crisis in this country, but she gets to sit at home all day long like a retiree and neglect her followers. She is only keeping her channels for the quick and easy money she can make with an ad and nothing else.
---
.. Why should companies work with her when she doesn't even value her own audience?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Possibly got some money from the sale of her dad's house ( if he owned ?) when he moved to Brighton.

I don't know how's she's not embarrassed with doing so little, if I was her I would be filming everything ( not my child) and getting as much cash as I can for a better home and holidays. Is she genuinely happy in that area she lives, I don't think she is as it's always posh areas she films, capturing their nice roofs, doors, pavements.

she's never been right since moving to that a house, I wonder if she was railroaded by Doug and his family, or that's all they could afford at the time.

Reactions: 4
It's baffling, isn't it?! I suppose maybe she got a very big inheritance from her grandma and the money from her grandma's house. I suspect she must be living off that and that's why she's disappeared from all of her channels. She is getting worse and worse.

Everybody else is suffering so much with the cost of living crisis in this country, but she gets to sit at home all day long like a retiree and neglect her followers. She is only keeping her channels for the quick and easy money she can make with an ad and nothing else.
---
.. Why should companies work with her when she doesn't even value her own audience?
I believe her grandma was renting

But seriously what’s her long term plan? Surely she can’t be rotting at home forever?

Reactions: 6
Im wondering if she has a job outside YT now🤔, surely no one is this lazy.

she said her favourite youtuber is it's Judy's life, this woman has five kids and still posts daily

Reactions: 4
“Finally getting around” 😂😂😂. At this rate i think this witch is just trolling us.
Thank you rhi for taking the time out of your busy life to film a video, which btw was 2 months ago and still nowhere to be seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to be working, there is no way they can afford to run a house on one income (Doug’s) And she can’t be making any money on YouTube. I also want to know how she is getting ad deals? Her engagement and views are decreasing.

Apparently weather is picking up next week so maybe she will make an appearance then?

continuously letting her followers down, she can't even check in on IG when she's still on her phone following others, she's rude and anyone saying otherwise must be as lazy and rude as her.

when's this cycle going to stop? she's a embarrassment for D and not a good roll model

I’ve given up with her honestly she’s just becoming a distant memory. 2 videos in 4 months 🥹😂

I’ve given up with her honestly she’s just becoming a distant memory. 2 videos in 4 months 🥹😂
I think she's given up on Youtube herself as well!

She may as well just call it quits now!

It's disgusting, she's only keeping her channel open so that she can post when she gets a sponsorship.

Reactions: 5