Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what her and Doug even talk about. She has absolutely nothing to bring to the table

Reactions: 10
Wonder what her and Doug even talk about. She has absolutely nothing to bring to the table
To anyone else in her life too, friends and family. What does she have to say about herself? Doesnt she get embarassed when they talk about work? How thick can she get?

Reactions: 3
Untitled.png

If this is true, then why does she spend money like it's water?!....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Doug is just a bit thick! He must be not quite right, marrying a woman who acts like a 90 year old, who’s lazy and walks/talks like a little whispering mouse.

Reactions: 8
Low key, I still think the thing she couldn't talk about is related to her relationship with Doug, especially because she is more radio silent than ever, and I can definitely seeing something like marital problems causing her to shut down. But now I'm starting to think Doug might have cheated and she found out. Pure speculation on my part, but he works away all the time, is always going to festivals alone, plus when he gets home his life reverts into an old married couple life.
I'm just saying... I would be surprised if he hasn't cheated/this being about him cheating 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Low key, I still think the thing she couldn't talk about is related to her relationship with Doug, especially because she is more radio silent than ever, and I can definitely seeing something like marital problems causing her to shut down. But now I'm starting to think Doug might have cheated and she found out. Pure speculation on my part, but he works away all the time, is always going to festivals alone, plus when he gets home his life reverts into an old married couple life.
I'm just saying... I would be surprised if he hasn't cheated/this being about him cheating 🤷‍♀️
I personally don’t think it was anything like that. I was thinking about what they might have had to sort out that she couldn’t mention. It’s the fact that nothing ever happens in her life because she has not life and whatever it was she apparently wouldn’t be able to mention it. She didn’t even hint to anything… I can understand keeping something in the dark for now but forever ? Just makes me question what was going on. Maybe it was a police matter or stalking or something? Who knows

I think if someone had been stalking her it would be known to the public and they would be charged, so she could have said. I can't see anyone stalking her lol.

I do think Doug looks deeply unhappy being married to her and is just going through the motions to give D a steady childhood.
---
Look at Doug's sister and husband, they're so happy and loving life, and she posts more.
---
I don't buy the kitchen kiss from Doug, it's fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Awh man, I just stumbled across one of her old vlogs when Delilah was tiny... The amount of drive and commitment she had.. with a newborn... Such a shame. What happened? We need baking videos, arts and crafts, we need more LIFE in these vlogs.

Come on, Rhiannon. Give yourself a shake. What about a vlog honouring your inner child? What did you like/love? What did you enjoy at Delilah's age? It's warming up now, so it's time to make some daisy chains rather than continuous, monotonous knitting of jumpers.

Reactions: 5
we're closer to her 1st Anniversary, than the wedding day...

I hope this vlog isn't a wedding vlog haha.

She used D as content on the older vlogs ( still does, but not as much now) and is now in the huff this thread pointed it out, that's why she's basically retired

Reactions: 7
we're closer to her 1st Anniversary, than the wedding day...

I hope this vlog isn't a wedding vlog haha.

She used D as content on the older vlogs ( still does, but not as much now) and is now in the huff this thread pointed it out, that's why she's basically retired
Delilah was the main character in all her vlogs. The camera was always on her from the moment she woke up till when she went to bed. Everything Rhiannon did or went she would put Delilah in the shot.

It’s only been in the last year or two that she’s stopped directly pointing the camera on her child. Annoyingly Delilah likes to invite herself into the vlogs with her robotic voice. She still talks so slowly and she what 7 or 8 this year? Luckily we don’t see much of Delilah now and I much more enjoy Rhiannon’s vlogs when she films on a school day when she’s by herself rather than the weekend when everyone is home.

I really don’t know if she will ever try to revive her channel. It’s sad because she was one of my favourite vloggers. I loved her filming & editing style. She was at one point relatable.

What I loved most about her is she’s still somewhat relatable because she’s not like all the other YouTubers I watch who have had cosmetic work done. Wether its weight loss surgery, fake teeth , Botox , fillers , fat lip fillers , laser hair removal, eyebrows , lashes , nails , boob job etc Rhiannon is still very natural and it’s refreshing to see even if she does look like a rat. The only thing she does is a bit of tan in the summer it’s not an all round bad patchy tan she has to maintain. It’s so annoying that almost every YouTuber I watch has had some kinda work done.

Reactions: 5
I don't even think she gets her nails or brows done, which is refreshing.

She might start dying her hair when the greys start.

She might be at speech therapy? and been told to talk slowly to help pronunciation?

or Wally's made her talk slow so her main character would be understood on camera.

Reactions: 2

She might be at speech therapy? and been told to talk slowly to help pronunciation?

or Wally's made her talk slow so her main character would be understood on camera.

D does talk slowly, its very unappealing and un-cute. I've known 3 year olds that speak more fluidly.

No she doesn’t seem to do any kinda beauty treatments. She normally takes care of her own nails with a bit of nail polish.

Yeah I can see her dying her hair eventually because she is in her thirties and that’s when they tend to make an appearance.

I think Delilah has always spoken really slowly. She was a fast learner and sounded cute as a toddler after her screaming baby phase any and everything would make her scream her head off. I think it was when she started going to preschool is when I was a bit like yeah it’s not super cute anymore and a little bit annoying. The older she’s gotten the more obvious it is that she’s talking a little slower than normal. It’s as if she’s thinking of what words to say next. Kids much younger then her talk in faster sentences than she does. She appears very bright but just a slow talker so I just find myself skipping parts of the vlogs where I can hear her talking

so we have Wally that trips over her words and repeats everything, D the robot talker, her kitten heeled shoe wearing mother who is almost animated the way she squeals, and her orange dad talks like Mr Bean

I wonder if she will be doing any gardening this year ? They did gardening for about 2 or 3 years then the last year or two she’s not done too much