Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Im wondering if she has a job outside YT now🤔, surely no one is this lazy.

she said her favourite youtuber is it's Judy's life, this woman has five kids and still posts daily

Reactions: 4

Janejessy

wasn't her wedding filmed by a professional? so why is it taking her this long to edit, if that's what's she's doing?.

she had all November to show the wedding vlog and Jan Feb, please don't tell me she's going to upload it on March when we have seen the key clips anyway.

this is actually diabolical, if she comes back moaning about life I hope more people press unfollow.

1 vlog in 8 weeks and 1 story about sunlight...embarrassed for her doesn't even cover it
And the vlog 8 weeks ago was only because of the hello fresh promotion...🤑 She clearly does not have any loyalty or even an ounce of care towards her followers. I can't understand why she is not trying to do anything and completely neglecting her ONLY job... Hopefully she is losing followers and she can see that. I wonder if she has at all thought about backup career options for when her youtube channel and her instagram account dries up? 😆

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Santa Claus works more hours than lazy Rhiannon, bet Doug can't wait to get home and see her happy face full of stories.

she's still making money from previous vlogs all D content

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
or her MH. She's spoke about it for years, and still nothing changes. Poor D living in such a draining unhappy house. Seriously how long has this went on for? Why would you continue to say your a "content creator" yet not follow through.

I'm a pilot btw haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Up comes a vlog and guess what, it’s another fucking ad. Why can’t she ever do an unsponsored vlog of any kind?
Message the sponsors, ask why they are using her and inform them you will not buy their product.
---
Excuse me - BURNOUT?!!!! How the fuck can you be burnt out when you do NOTHING??!
She’s a lazy spoiled entitled twat. Sadly Delilah will be the same.

xxlottiexx

she could have paid to have her jaw fixed during her YouTube/instagram absence, would have been a good use of her time instead of what she's actually been doing (does anyone know what she actually does whilst D is at school??)

PettyPrincess

been seeing hello fresh ADs do the rounds on YouTube, she could be making her return to work! unless theyve dropped her
It really baffles me when Rhiannon gets hello fresh meals because I’ve heard they are very expensive. She’s not exactly short of time she’s at home 7 days a week. She’s got tons of cook books. She could easily batch cook 2 - 3 meals a week. Yet they seems to get a lot of takeaways and meal prep boxes. Even if it’s not a sponsored video she does buy them on her own accord too. I can’t stand to hear about hello fresh as soon as I hear it I just skip ahead.

speaking of ads I hate when creators are in long term partnerships with a particular range of brands and every month they seem to have to mention them and it’s so annoying! The ones I hear the most are Hello fresh , Skill share , skin & me , my vitamins etc it honestly gets so repetitive hearing the same thing every few videos 🥹

What a good point - it is such a small investment for her to make. Why make a point of stating (over and over) that you use compostable coffee pods when in almost every other aspect of your life you feed directly into consumerism and unsustainabilty!
She’s probably waiting to get sent them as a PR package :rolleyes:

lilamay

VIP Member
Yeah, I wouldn't mind so much about her long absences if when she did post her content was really good.

Janejessy

Hopefully, she hasn't been getting any sponsorship offers this year and that's why she has stopped posting or uploading. 🤭

Hopefully, she's completely skint too! 🤭☺

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I know they've been together over a decade, but it's still a bad start to married life imo. They seem so unhappy and bogged down. If you take a look at Melissa's IG it's like night and day, they are loving life, and look so in love and happy, a wonderful setting for their baby. I do feel a bit bad for Doug, I think she's holding him back in life...why they not going abroad?, even quick snap city breaks, take D along too.

If I was Doug I would be so angry she's started this year like this, and even if she is editing the "last week in December" vlog, come on, it doesn't take over three weeks does it. And still not driving and avoiding the comments asking about it. She's just a redneck .

It must be a bubbling pot of mixed emotions for D in that house, her silly lazy mum, one minute all high the next, feeling sorry for herself.

Gemrose89

Yes she buys so much crap! But what I found hilarious was that her sieve is falling apart. She said food was falling out of the ripped part! Spends hundreds on useless shit but can't spend 2 quid on a sieve. It's bonkers!
---
Probably waiting for anthropologie to release an expensive sieve.
Oh yes I forgot about the sieve 😂 spends thousands on a ridiculous kitchen cabinet but won’t buy a sieve which is crucial for making meals and costs a pound 🥴 how she’s made it to the age she is, I’ll never know

xxlottiexx

she only followed this page weeks ago, so why's it her favourite...
I remember seeing at the time and thinking she must have followed for the children's clothes because Dougs sisters pregnant
they sell very expensive bedding, she's probably just begging for more freebies! though this does actually seem to fit her lifestyle

I just don’t get why she mentioned anything at all if she can never talk about it. It would have been nice for Delilah to have a sibling if that is what it is (I say that as an only child).

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think if someone had been stalking her it would be known to the public and they would be charged, so she could have said. I can't see anyone stalking her lol.

I do think Doug looks deeply unhappy being married to her and is just going through the motions to give D a steady childhood.
---
Look at Doug's sister and husband, they're so happy and loving life, and she posts more.
---
I don't buy the kitchen kiss from Doug, it's fake.

Last edited: