Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what a horrible unflattering dress!!!Never in my life saw someone were the royal mail sack as a dress!!!! Recycle ♻ reusable 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
A few people said they're crying in the comments, how ridiculous.

And Rhiannon said to the person who's pics are posted in here ' I can't wait to see your pics',

well Rhiannon have a read in here and you will see them haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought she'd wear a flower crown and her dress would be all floaty and ethereal.

I don't mind plain and simple, but this is too plain and simple, especially when paired with a very simple hairstyle and what looks to be very minimal make-up. It's all a bit bland.
---

I wondered this too. I'd bet she's not impressed - unless maybe the wedding planner asked first if it was OK to post.
---
She's just posted a wedding pic.

View attachment 2494523
I thought she may go go something simple, I was thinking Halfpenny London, one of their very plain silk dresses. This honestly looks like D made it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think if the dress had been one piece of material/plain I’d have liked it and TBF that Would be very Rhi, I just would never had thought she’d have gone for this one, it really does look like a bit patchwork.

Reactions: 4
I thought she may go go something simple, I was thinking Halfpenny London, one of their very plain silk dresses. This honestly looks like D made it.
I 100% agree with this. It's such a shame, because Rhiannon is usually one to nit pick and think about everything forever - so I'm surprised she went for *that* dress. It's so dull. If you're spending decent money on a wedding, you'd atleast get yourself a more flattering dress? I'm all for simplistic, but it was such an underwhelming gown... Her red Acne scarf would have spiced it up tbh....

Reactions: 5
Goodness, Rhiannon’s dress was disappointing - as others have said, if you’re going to go simple, make sure it actually is simple and that it fits perfectly. Not a baggy patchwork number! A proper hairdo and/or slightly more glam makeup would have been lovely to see too, but I didn’t actually expect it.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she'd ever go for that kind of neckline, though, as she's self-conscious of her bony chest and doesn't like having it on show.

Reactions: 9
Yes I agree she would never have went for that because of they issue's,

I do think she would have suited it though, she could have had the chest area slight padded.

Her dress at that area highlights how flat she is ( not that that matters),

but it's not flattering, it's a flat square.

Reactions: 2
Fs 50 including them haha.

R,D,D
Doug's parents, both sets of grandparents, Melissa & Husband, Doug's brother,
Wally's mum & dad, 2 bridesmaids, and her aunty she never knew lived in her st,
Bridesmaids partners?, Doug's brothers partner?
Tom, ceejay,
Toms girlfriend,
Doug's godparents that were at Skye with them,
The childminder.
Add in, say another 6 ( Doug's aunts, uncles)

So between them they only have around 18 friends.

The dress doesn't suit the setting.
You do need to be stunning to carry it of as it's so plain.

Megan M dress was very plain but she is beautiful,

Wally isn't.

Rhiannon needed a busy dress to distract from her horsey face.
---
I think this would have suited her
---
Checked back, and it's 11 year they've been together.

Yet had all that fuss over a wedding that was arranged for her.

That's it by with, so what's going to be her next excuse for not working, and not following through with her driving.
Me and my husband had 40 at our wedding friends and family 😂 we had to narrow it down a lot and it was quite tricky but we wanted a really small celebration. I don’t think 50 is abnormal or necessarily means they ‘only’ have 18 friends x

She would’ve looked better if the dress was the same shape but high quality material and well fitted.
She looked like she picked a very cheap dress and didn’t even have it altered properly

She spends 2k? on a unit that doesn't suit her kitchen, then spends only £599 on her Wedding dress that doesn't suit either and isn't fitted properly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.