Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa and her dress were beautiful.

Rhiannon looked better back then, she looks like a horse /Afghan hound/Jimmy Hill now, what the hecks happened to her, she's awful looking.

There's a pic of Doug and her waving, it was still daylight, I wonder if they went away on honeymoon and abandoned their guests, because I can't imagine Rhiannon would want to do a first dance.

In the Q&A story you could see a sofa -cusion, and looks like a airb&b?.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her wedding looks like it was planned 8 years ago 😂 she probably never updated the Pinterest board, so dated!
Unpopular opinion but why does it matter lol

Her dress is really surprising I thought she would pick and elegant, simple dress with a round neckline and drapey back but that dress is just shapeless and doesn't do her any favours

Reactions: 4
Back with ADs
---
£32 for the boring hat
---
£42 for Deliliahs cardigan
She's only ever really back for ads isn't she..
That's not bad for the hat though for her - but I remember she bought it before it went on sale when it was nearer £50.

I like the dress! Think the back is a big feature that haven’t really been shown in the photos. Like the paired down hair and make up too - seems I’m in the minority 🤣
Do hate a Thursday wedding though. Inconvenient for everyone!
I agree I like the dress and the simple hair and makeup. Makes a change from some of the over the top fake tan, lashes, lips etc and off the shoulder dresses with boobs and back fat spilling out.

I agree I like the dress and the simple hair and makeup. Makes a change from some of the over the top fake tan, lashes, lips etc and off the shoulder dresses with boobs and back fat spilling out.
I have to be honest it’s grown on me, still would have preferred it without the layers though.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20231016_172747_com.instagram.android.jpg

Excuse my language, but its like someone's put a rocket up her backside with the way she's written her text. All of the exclamation marks and emoji's. She would never bother to write this amount of text for her viewers or any text at all, if it wasn't for the free gift! 🙄 Its nauseating. 🤢🤑😶

I can't imagine just sitting at home and waiting for free gifts when she does NOTHING for anybody else or NOTHING to deserve them.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2513920

Excuse my language, but its like someone's put a rocket up her backside with the way she's written her text. All of the exclamation marks and emoji's. She would never bother to write this amount of text for her viewers or any text at all, if it wasn't for the free gift! 🙄It's sickening how she gets stuff for free and spends money like she thinks she's a celebrity. 🙄😶🤑
I was just about to post this !!! You beat me to it 😂🤣 I was expecting an ad with all the posting she’s been doing but instead it was probably just to show her new freebie !

It's £87.90.

No thanks Rhiannon.
Who has that much money to spend on an advent calender? On top of christmas presents etc. She is just so out of touch with reality and thinks she lives in her own little *celebrity* bubble.
---
Also, what is she going to do for a job in 10, 15, 20 years? Is she still going to be doing youtube at ages 40,45,50?????!!!!
She better be a bit more careful with her grandma's inheritance 😁

Reactions: 3
She uses that ugly thing she hangs on the nail that's up all year at the front door, and puts the expensive chocolate in,

so whys she accepting another calander..

let me think🤔, because it's free.

Scrounger.

Reactions: 3
She uses that ugly thing she hangs on the nail that's up all year at the front door, and puts the expensive chocolate in,

so whys she accepting another calander..

let me think🤔, because it's free.

Scrounger.
I've never seen her use anything from Rituals or mention that she even shops there either.

Is that do it yourself calendar she hangs on the wall for Delilah as well or just her?!

I've never seen her use anything from Rituals or mention that she even shops there either.

Is that do it yourself calendar she hangs on the wall for Delilah as well or just her?!
The do it yourself one, is the only one I have ever seen her use,
and Delilah gets the chocolate each day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.