Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it needs ironed! Probably cost 1000s but reminds me of playing dress-up as a kid with an old tablecloth. She probably caved under the pressure and just opted for plain and simple so she didn't implode with the pressure of decision making.
I can just imagine the chaos of her making a decision on a dress!

I’m a fan of a simple and classic wedding dress, but it HAS to be cut and fit to perfection. She has really missed the mark on this one. It’s not even giving cute, boho vibes.
---
Her wedding website noted that children were not invited. I do hope Delilah was allowed the day off school!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can just imagine the chaos of her making a decision on a dress!

I’m a fan of a simple and classic wedding dress, but it HAS to be cut and fit to perfection. She has really missed the mark on this one. It’s not even giving cute, boho vibes.
---
Her wedding website noted that children were not invited. I do hope Delilah was allowed the day off school!
Poor Delilah, I get that the days about them but she's old enough to understand if she was left out of their wedding. Just seems a bit weird of she wasn't there

Reactions: 1
Children not invited.
It would just have been close "friends", family, there anyway, so isn't that a bit harsh.

I wonder if she knew the planner was going to post her day, before she did.

Reactions: 3
That dress would be lovely on someone striking. She's bland, the dress is bland, the whole thing is bland. Also Doug's suit... Done to death and boring.

She uploaded her wedding planning vlog 6 days ago, and in it says the wedding is weeks away. So it took her multiple weeks to post a video. Wtf does she do all day? Wedding decisions were presumably made when doug was at home- so weekends and evenings. 5 days a week spent buying confetti?
---
I get the no kids thing, there were 50 guests including them, kids don't fit into that dynamic. And I'm sure Delilah would've been involved, RiRi isn't that stupid

Reactions: 10
Fs 50 including them haha.

R,D,D
Doug's parents, both sets of grandparents, Melissa & Husband, Doug's brother,
Wally's mum & dad, 2 bridesmaids, and her aunty she never knew lived in her st,
Bridesmaids partners?, Doug's brothers partner?
Tom, ceejay,
Toms girlfriend,
Doug's godparents that were at Skye with them,
The childminder.
Add in, say another 6 ( Doug's aunts, uncles)

So between them they only have around 18 friends.

The dress doesn't suit the setting.
You do need to be stunning to carry it of as it's so plain.

Megan M dress was very plain but she is beautiful,

Wally isn't.

Rhiannon needed a busy dress to distract from her horsey face.
---
I think this would have suited her
---
Checked back, and it's 11 year they've been together.

Yet had all that fuss over a wedding that was arranged for her.

That's it by with, so what's going to be her next excuse for not working, and not following through with her driving.

Attachments

Last edited:
So the lady in pink is their celebrant, do you think it would have been discussed beforehand what she’d be wearing? As I cannot imagine Rhiannon being okay with the bright hot pink in her photos????

I thought she'd wear a flower crown and her dress would be all floaty and ethereal.

I don't mind plain and simple, but this is too plain and simple, especially when paired with a very simple hairstyle and what looks to be very minimal make-up. It's all a bit bland.
---
I wonder if she knew the planner was going to post her day, before she did.
I wondered this too. I'd bet she's not impressed - unless maybe the wedding planner asked first if it was OK to post.
---
She's just posted a wedding pic.

Screenshot_20231006_154557_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe she was going to wear a flower crown,
up until I shared the Afghan hound in a wedding dress with one on in here lol, it does look like her.

A flower crown would have went with the setting,
wouldn't have matched her dress though.

I think now, if the planner asked, Rhiannon would have said no, because she knew they would land in here before her day was even finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she'd wear a flower crown and her dress would be all floaty and ethereal.

I don't mind plain and simple, but this is too plain and simple, especially when paired with a very simple hairstyle and what looks to be very minimal make-up. It's all a bit bland.
---

I wondered this too. I'd bet she's not impressed - unless maybe the wedding planner asked first if it was OK to post.
---
She's just posted a wedding pic.

View attachment 2494523
Looks like she has a veil. I'm so sorry but her hair looks like it needs a trim. I actually really like her dress, but I like plain dresses. I just think its completly timeless and elegant looking.

Last edited:
I bet poor Doug's getting made drive over Europe for the honeymoon.

And Delilah possibly with them?.
---
The hair is no different from her normal day to day style and looks brittle 🤢.

And the top of her dress is like a ironing board cover.
Screenshot_20231006-160633.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like she has a veil. I'm so sorry but her hair looks like it needs a trim. I actually really like her dress, but I like plain dresses.
Yeah, I couldn't see the veil in the other pic. That is a better pic of her/the dress.

I bet poor Doug's getting made drive over Europe for the honeymoon.

And Delilah possibly with them?.
---
The hair is no different from her normal day to day style and looks brittle 🤢.

And the top of her dress is like a ironing board cover.
View attachment 2494568
That's funny, she didn't mention anything about a honeymoon in the wedding planning vlog. She's probably been given a hotel or something from a sponsorship.

Maybe she was going to wear a flower crown,
up until I shared the Afghan hound in a wedding dress with one on in here lol, it does look like her.

A flower crown would have went with the setting,
wouldn't have matched her dress though.

I think now, if the planner asked, Rhiannon would have said no, because she knew they would land in here before her day was even finished.
I think the celebrant probably went rogue in posting that pic and Rhiannon is now raging. I'm sure she'd want to post the first pic herself and choose the image posted.

Think she'll get straight into Vlogtober now? 😄

I think the celebrant probably went rogue in posting that pic and Rhiannon is now raging. I'm sure she'd want to post the first pic herself and choose the image posted.

I think it will be at least another month until she posts another vlog, she'll use the excuse that she was taking her time editing the wedding vlog. I dont think we will ever actually see a wedding vlog though, lol..
---
---
---
Screenshot_20231006_162350.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

You must be joking haha, what's vlogtober, in fact whats vlogmas,

she does neither properly.

She's had all this time off to prepare for a wedding that was prepared for her,
and now she'll take a month off to recover.
---
I think it will be at least another month until she posts another vlog, she'll use the excuse that she was taking her time editing the wedding vlog. I dont think we will ever actually see a wedding vlog though, lol..
---
---
---
View attachment 2494611
She will be wetting her pants at Zoe commenting,

but was probably hoping Zoe shared the congrats on her story, to pick up a few more followers for her dormant IG.

You must be joking haha, what's vlogtober, in fact whats vlogmas,

she does neither properly.

She's had all this time off to prepare for a wedding that was prepared for her,
and now she'll take a month off to recover.
---

She will be wetting her pants at Zoe commenting,

but was probably hoping Zoe shared the congrats on her story, to pick up a few more followers for her dormant IG.
I was joking! 😄
---
Found another pic. Not a great shot of Doug 😄

Screenshot_20231006_165342_Instagram.jpg

---
And another:

Screenshot_20231006_170602_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.