Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do you think we’re actually going to get this Christmas Vlog ? I think we might get it this weekend.

I wonder if she’s down a “End of 2022” or “First week of January” Vlog.

I doubt we will get any more than 2 vlogs this month. We’re 3 weeks into January and at a minimum we should have at least 2 - 3 vlogs by now ?

She needs to do her job & stop bloody knitting ! She needs to get herself into a healthy working routine. She’s obviously gotten so lazy and used to doing duck all for years. When you work from home it’s so important to set yourself a routine or else you will get into a slump that’s hard to get out of. When you’re home by yourself you over think stupid daily task because there’s nothing else to stimulate your brain.

She’s got all the time in the world and she spends her days knitting. There’s nothing wrong with knitting it’s a nice hobby but it’s just the fact she’s just doing more of that than actually working.

I was hoping this year she would put more effort into getting her tit together for January but tbh I didn’t expect her to change 😂 how much longer is she going to go on like this for ?

yes she will upload at the weekend and nurse her phone looking to delete any comment that's not arse licking while dopey Doug's been at work all week he's to look at her on her phone

I don't know much men that would tolerate her and she will never change now she's so entitled - lazy,.. it's her way or no way

Reactions: 2
Waking up and not needing to work👐..
And you did well hiding the ugly trampy looking neighbouring house's
Screenshot_20230119-124622.png

Reactions: 3
Madeleine O shared a vlog tonight it's over 50 mins long it was filmed on Tuesday two days ago YES TWO DAYS AGO and the editing music ect is just as good as Wally's

What's Wally doing🤨 why do her supporters not see that she needs binned

And btw that's Madeleines 10th vlog this year,

Delilah is at school all day in bed early every night there is no excuse apart from dam laziness

Reactions: 4
She stopped taking driving lessons for no reason other than laziness two year before 'covid',
I always get the impression she likes to blame that for the hold up

Reactions: 1
She stopped taking driving lessons for no reason other than laziness two year before 'covid',
I always get the impression she likes to blame that for the hold up
This woman started her driving lessons before Delilah was even one years old or before she was two when they were living at her old flat. Delilah is now a few years into primary school. At this point Rhiannon doesn’t even need a car 🙄 she doesn’t do anything or go anywhere. She might as well continue walking Delilah to & from school at this point. Delilah started school September 2020 if I’m correct.

What's she influencing people to do?

1. Be lazy 👍
2. Make excuses 👍
3. How to exploit your child 👍
4. How to paint a room beige but stand your ground and say it's pink👍
5. Repeat and pause on loop while talking 👍

Reactions: 4
She grooms her followers she's a very cunning person how long does she need to keep on treating them like this before they wake up 😒

That's a whole week ago she posted saying the vlog was practically ready...it wasn't it was a lie she only said that to drop the AD in

Others make a 50min vlog in two days, people with multiple kids also churn out well edited vlogs
Doug's follower count is dropping👌who's following him anyway? a random mug that's daft enough to marry wally and settle for a OAP lifestyle at a young age ...remember he had public figure on his IG we laughed in here then it got removed 😂😂😂😂

hi Wally and Doug 👋

What the actual duck is taking almost a whole month to get a Christmas Vlog out! I’m already seeing valentines & Easter being promoted. Someone needs to take her knitting away. She seems to be more focused on that than actually working.

I remember when Delilah was younger & Rhiannon would send Delilah off to a child minder a few times a week. She used to spend that time getting work done and more. Now Delilah is at school 5 days a week she’s using her days to read books & knit instead of using the opportunity to get work done.

She’s so out of touch with the world it’s rather embarrassing. She’s just become so frail and most of us can’t relate to her anymore. It all changed after the new year in their new house. That’s when the drastic change started to happen. I’ve said it before ages ago. That Vlog is the pivotal moment where things started to slowly go downhill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's gone, she's away in fairy land she's a fkn fruit bat that's a week past on Friday and still no vlog

wonder what Deliliah's teachers think when watching YT her life shared to strangers as Wallys to lazy to work..they WILL watch it,
wonder how Wally would've felt if her mum had shared her life online? for a "job"
because this vlog from a month ago 😂 will be full of Delilah # child exploiting

She's losing viewers with her inconsistence each year they get worse
Screenshot_20230121-134523.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thought she'd only just recently took up knitting🤔..
here's a pic from 2014 View attachment 1899675
I was gonna say her spirit animal is a sloth but even sloths make quicker progress than her 😂

And she can't seriously release a Christmas vlog this far into the year?! Noone cares or wants to think about Christmas at the end of January!

Reactions: 5
Thought she'd only just recently took up knitting🤔..
here's a pic from 2014 View attachment 1899675
Hmmm now I will have to keep that in mind when j rewatch last years videos to see if she mention wether she had done knitting before.

bleeping hell. State of them pair.
They haven’t seemed to have changed much in the last 9 years 😂 well Rhiannon is loosing her marbles and is looking rather old & disheveled now

I was gonna say her spirit animal is a sloth but even sloths make quicker progress than her 😂

And she can't seriously release a Christmas vlog this far into the year?! Noone cares or wants to think about Christmas at the end of January!
I wonder what the excuse will be ? Another computer malfunction?

In 2021 her last festive Vlog ended on her birthday. That Vlog went up December 24th. She didn’t upload another Vlog i till January 20th. The second video didn’t go up until March (she announced at the start of that video that it’s delayed because of reasons she would explain in the next video) then on the 24th March she then announced that her grandma had passed away. She kicked off the vlogs again on mid April.

She seems to get her motivation back in April - August so during the spring & summer months. Then she gets all excited and cosy for October because autumn is upon us. Then she gets festive In December then goes in a depressing slump & disappears again until she comes alive again in spring.

Yeah most of us feel like poop at the start of the year it’s cold and depressing but that’s life. We still have to go to work and get on with stuff! She does this every year it’s annoying and embarrassing. She always gives the same excuse year after year. You would think she would prepare something for the new year to keep her motivated. Everyone else has kicked off their new year new me content / January resets and stuff. Meanwhile Wally is still editing Christmas content.

Last edited:
Oh Rhiannon finally posted her Vlog about time 😂

It’s 30 mins of the usual stuff nothing that interesting. I just skipped through it I might watch it later. Then I can give my overall verdict and decide whether it was worth the wait 😂

Look at Doug & Wally at the gym. She’s looking so gaunt in this Vlog.

God her stupid little face annoys me 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.