Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on the 22nd Jan just like last year. I don't care a out the last week of 2022

Reactions: 1
the state of her 🤣😂she looks manic and Doug's a fkn tool
Screenshot_20230122-124940.png

Don't understand why it's took a month to piece together clips...ohh yes I do she's lazy,
the editings getting worse terrible angles the kissing scene was perfect though 😉, some clips were shaky I thought I was on a boat

the pasta looked awful that's about her stretch in cooking

the vlog that MO took two days to edit and upload was better quality plus over 50 long

this vlog was only 29 mins her Christmas week vlogs used to be usually 46 mins
LAZY LAZY she's getting her money to easy next time we see her will be a AD

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She uploaded this on Friday but forgot to put it live🤔 ...she must have realised it wasn't live when the pathetic arse licking comments didn't appear asap

so why didn't she put it live after noticing? why did she wait till Sunday?

Look Wally maybe dim Doug believes your bullshite but I certainly do not believe you uploaded that and never checked in comments it was on

And yes no one is interested in Christmas content on nearly Feb
Screenshot_20230122-151449.png

I can't believe she placed a camera in front of them in the gym class with another person in the shot behind them. I find it so rude and inconsiderate. Rhiannon, if you're going to film yourself, at least go to the very back of the room so that other people don't get filmed doing their workout!!!

Reactions: 9
Her vlog has not even reached 4000 views after 7 hours. I wonder how long she can keep up her nonexistent uploading schedule before she loses all her subscribers.

Reactions: 4
She's deleted two comments already because it says 32 comments but there's only 30 and that's including the replys yet we are expected to believe she never knew it wasn't live on Friday😂😂

and yes she has no right filming other's how dare she

She uploaded this on Friday but forgot to put it live🤔 ...she must have realised it wasn't live when the pathetic arse licking comments didn't appear asap

so why didn't she put it live after noticing? why did she wait till Sunday?

Look Wally maybe dim Doug believes your bullshite but I certainly do not believe you uploaded that and never checked in comments it was on

And yes no one is interested in Christmas content on nearly Feb View attachment 1902007
Urgh what a liar ! She would have noticed in 2 mins if she had forgotten to put the video live on Friday! I wish I could forget about my work for days. Lazy cow was probably too busy knitting her jumper

and if it was scheduled for Friday why did she let her mug followers think it was ready to go up the previous weekend

All YouTubers get like this. Complain about anxiety and depression and fail to recognise that their lazy nature and like with no structure is actually the cause!
Like wtf is she doing all day while Delilah is at school?

Reactions: 4
This woman started her driving lessons before Delilah was even one years old or before she was two when they were living at her old flat. Delilah is now a few years into primary school. At this point Rhiannon doesn’t even need a car 🙄 she doesn’t do anything or go anywhere. She might as well continue walking Delilah to & from school at this point. Delilah started school September 2020 if I’m correct.
They live around the corner from Delilah’s school there would be no point driving. She’s never been careful with their location.
Wasn’t she going to learn to drive so that Delilah could do more ballet lessons? Why hasn’t she made that a priority?

Reactions: 2
They live around the corner from Delilah’s school there would be no point driving. She’s never been careful with their location.
Wasn’t she going to learn to drive so that Delilah could do more ballet lessons? Why hasn’t she made that a priority?
When Delilah was a baby she said she wanted to learn how to drive so she could her around better 😂 she had her first driving lesson about 6 years ago.

• Haha
"Learning to Knit"
yet sat confidently knitting in 2014 and look how much she has did..

she needs called out on her bullshite that knitting is something she's only recently took up she's clearly only doing it for content

next time you're going to lie Rhiannon maybe you should check through you male friends IG
Screenshot_20230124-151013.png
Screenshot_20230124-151851.png

---

When Delilah was a baby she said she wanted to learn how to drive so she could her around better 😂 she had her first driving lesson about 6 years ago.
It's the same with her teeth she's had all 12 year of her adult life to get the wonky ugly missing or whatever they are teeth in her left bottom set fixed yet she STILL hasn't but then has the audacity to bring it up every now and again and moan about it..

why is she moaning about something that she refuses to fix?

And this driving is just a joke..yes she wants to drive but doesn't want to put in the hard work to get there and I still don't believe it's took all this time for a test, another lie on her list

Last edited:
I doubt she’s ever going to do her jaw surgery it’s a intense thing to go through. Plus she’s conscious of her appearance because of her “job” so that’s one reason why she’s kept putting it off.

Has she ever actually said what exactly is wrong with her jaw/teeth? It looks to me like everything is a bit misaligned, but I don't know if she's ever discussed it in detail. She mentioned recently she could be on a waiting list for a few years to have the work done.

She looks like she can't stand straight it's like she has a back hump and her shoulders turn in,...she has abnormally long arms and feet too, she could have undiagnosed Kyphosis or Scoliosis?

Has she ever actually said what exactly is wrong with her jaw/teeth? It looks to me like everything is a bit misaligned, but I don't know if she's ever discussed it in detail. She mentioned recently she could be on a waiting list for a few years to have the work done.
Yeah she’s spoken about it in more detail. I think it was back in their old flat. I will see if I can find the video & link it if I get a bit of free time. She said they would have to break her jaw to realign it. I also think she said afterwards she would need braces. It’s expensive so she wishes she got it done when she was younger.

Because he’s jaw is wonky she can’t bite / chew properly. It’s not a major issue but I can see how it could be annoying.

---

She looks like she can't stand straight it's like she has a back hump and her shoulders turn in,...she has abnormally long arms and feet too, she could have undiagnosed Kyphosis or Scoliosis?
I can’t say I’ve noticed that but she does have a long torso

---

So it looks like we’re just getting one video this month which was a video from Christmas 🫣

Yeah she’s spoken about it in more detail. I think it was back in their old flat. I will see if I can find the video & link it if I get a bit of free time. She said they would have to break her jaw to realign it. I also think she said afterwards she would need braces. It’s expensive so she wishes she got it done when she was younger.

Because he’s jaw is wonky she can’t bite / chew properly. It’s not a major issue but I can see how it could be annoying.

---
A blogger I knew of years back called Leanne Woodfull had jaw surgery to correct an underbite, and it looked so painful and with major recovery time. There are pics online. Jaw surgery seems like a real ordeal!

A blogger I knew of years back called Leanne Woodfull had jaw surgery to correct an underbite, and it looked so painful and with major recovery time. There are pics online. Jaw surgery seems like a real ordeal!
It sounds horrific when Rhiannon was explaining it. I hate dental work. I’ve been having on going dental treatment recently. It’s nice nice ! I will have to look up that vlogger!

I completely understand why Rhiannon has been putting the jaw surgery off. I think now where she’s waited so long it’s difficult to decide when to get it done. On the bright side it’s not like she has an actual job so she can just sit at home as normal just recovering.

She was at the orthodontist last year was moaning at getting a few buses and it's never been spoke about since

---

infact it was briefly mentioned when telling us she's getting married all of a sudden now this year

Last edited:
She was at the orthodontist last year was moaning at getting a few buses and it's never been spoke about since

---

infact it was briefly mentioned when telling us she's getting married all of a sudden now this year
Do you actually think they will get married this year ? I don’t know how she would cope with planning a wedding. I wonder if she would Vlog it 😂 I have a feeling she wouldn’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.