Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 3rd and still no engagement she needs a wake-up call with people unfollowing in thousands
others that did vlogmas properly ( not a half arsed version) are back vlogging as usual,..what's she doing back to hiding?
All those that stuck up for her disappearing last year when her gran died what excuse are they going to have for her this year to protect the lazy witch from hiding and being rude🤔

42 vlogs she did last year that's not even 1 vlog a week and it only take 2 hours max to edit a 30 min vlog other vloggers have said it often enough
So she is only working a average of 2 hours a week when you take it over the year and she only vlogs her day to day life it's not like she's going out on a limb to vlog different stuff she just films what she's doing
she's got Doug and family believing it's taking her all that time to edit and it's not she's just lazy and sat on shopping sites

Rhiannon reminds me of a person that will lick your arse at a party while drunk for their own benefit to hop in your taxi ...then ignore and walk past you when sober
Couldn’t have said it better myself 🙄 how much longer is she going to go on like this for .

Reactions: 2
In a real job you get sacked for not performing;
Why are people keeping this lazy person going?
Why are they desperate to see her daughter and life?
she should have 500 followers and that's at a push

Start as you mean to go on 🤣
Lazy Rhiannon at her best

Her kid at school all day- does nothing in the community( that we know of),
she could be playing with her Mice relations?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know this is old news but you guys, I just forced myself to watch the room painting video and what. The actual. duck.
The fekin room is beige and white. She took a light skin tone colour... and whitened it so it's not too spicy and called it a perfect light pink. I'm so sad. I'm sad for D. Poor little girl.

You know you have a problem when light beige is too dark and actual pink isn't even considered an option!

😒

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Barely any difference in the landing and the bedroom and anyone that says different is deluded
I'm so happy I got the title and it's noted for Delilah reading here in a few year and realising her mums a clown..why's she's showing us stuff from Boxing day? that ship has long sailed and looks like another year using Delilah for content,
I noticed the vlogs with Doug the mug and Delilah get the least views

Screenshot_20230104-171954.png

Screenshot_20230104-171931.png
Screenshot_20230104-172007.png

Last edited:
I wonder if she ever does anything social? She never mentions meeting friends, but then what does she do by herself all day? Not working obviously. It really baffles me... if it were me, I'd be so bored and feel rubbish being so unproductive.

Think she mentioned going for a coffee once with a friend and she mentioned her nurse friend once but i think these so called 'friends' could be Doug's friends partners?
real friends pop in for lunch at home for a blether you never hear her mention that, she was so happy at seeing Lucy I think she's her only real friend but she's miles away from her..It really is baffling what she gets up to other vloggers that did Vlogmas are back vlogging as normal yet Rhiannon will take a month to work on a 46 minutes vlog that realistically only takes about 3 hours to edit max honestly she's beyond lazy this woman will not work isn't she embarrassed walking around town like a clown doing nothing-she's not retired

This reel is actually spot in capturing how weird it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Most of her Vlogmas's were all related to Delilah the sledging, train trip, getting the tree..all stuff that should be private family time and watch this space the next vlog in duck knows when will be Delilah ice-skating with Wally stood like a twit hiding behind her camera she never gets involved in the activities it's always just Doug..and Christmas is by with is anyone going to be interested in her week from Christmas to NY now? or in two weeks 🤣🤣

Even the swimming lessons she never went in it was always Doug
all Delilah will remember is a silly woman sat with a camera filming her

and sharing the footage to strangers 😢 terrible mother

Last edited:
Two weeks from her last vlog,
Wally takes most of the year of to prepare for Vlogmas then takes the beginning of the new year of to recover 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just had a look through the first thread on her here and....wow absolutely nothing has changed

I feel sad watching her vlogs nowadays. She has absolutely nothing going on in her life beyond being a mum and shopping. Zero personality, no real opinions about anything, no passions, no hobbies, seemingly no life plans beyond obsessing about her new 'investment' buys. I feel like her world just keeps getting smaller and smaller and I worry about where she'll be in 5 years' time, as Youtube will be long since finished for her at that point.
That comment was written three years ago but it might as well have been today. Her life is so so sad

Yip, the other gossip sites say the same,
19? days since her last vlog and all she's did is say HNY on the 5th? ( probably forced to with reading in here ) for the love of God what's she doing 🤷 Delilah's back at school the world has moved on from Christmas yet she's going to put out her Christmas week in mid January 😂

Random but other vloggers girls got huge Barbie dream houses yet Delilah got more mice crap the girl will be bored with that she would have so much fun with a 5ft Barbie house and be able to brush their hair ect you can't do that with fkn mice.. Rhiannon is so selfish it's unreal, that's just been bought for her absolutely no way a girl hints for a mouse house when there's so many other better options and why's it still in the living room??

I think she will get more lazy for doing 'work' as she's likely had inheritance? and that's why the wedding that wasn't happening any time soon is all of a sudden getting rushed

every year she gets less confident the repeating the hair fidgeting and she's aging badly

*ageing*

the wedding will be full of Doug's family, HIS friends.. and just her parents ( or do they get separately?) Lucy, the child minder that watched Delilah so Rhiannon could shop in peace and her great Aunty that she didn't even know stayed in the same St as her

*will they get separated lol *

she will probably copy Madeleine Olivia's wedding who she follows her wedding was beautiful, just like her house.. I bet Rhiannon envys her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Was thinking she might be doing her tax returns but then she doesn't appear to have any records on Companies House 🤔

• Wow
I am very curious about her wedding dress.
Will it be a jumper? :unsure:
Dungarees? :eek:
I honeslty don't remember her wearing a dress or some trousers (which would be great too for a wedding dress, imo) that are not denim.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dress will be plain like her, she will be in flat pumps and her hair will be John Lennon style

Wouldn't be surprised if she's fiddling the Inland Revenue

1b8cb2c488c2d3c3b6bb5a6264e52e29.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
We’re nearly 3 weeks in to January.. why would we care about what she did over Christmas now?!

Reactions: 18
Terrible, I couldnt bear to watch a christmas vlog now.

Her vlogs are starting to feel really dull and stagnant anyway.

She is very unmotivating.

second week of january and her last vlog of 2022 is “almost ready”. Girl, what have you been doing those past two weeks? You are not editing a documentary, stop being lazy and do your job ffs
D has been back at school for those 2 weeks as well. I do kt want to watch anything chrostmas related now. She could keep it for next year, it's not like she does anything different!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.