Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! How do we know? x
I found it on a well known event website. I’m hesitant to share any more details than that, as it shows the address for their venue. I don’t feel comfortable giving away all the details of their day. But it’s not difficult to find!

The venue is rustic/woodland themed!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Rhi, prove us wrong for once, show us a jumper that u knitted, an embroidery piece that u did, ur driver license, a handmade card from the circuit that u were selling months ago. :ROFLMAO:
What have you achieved the past year other than putting up ur daughter online rhi?

Reactions: 3
She has never mentioned anything to do with ADHD but if you look into it a little you will spot the signs. It first hit me when she done a Vlog a few months ago or maybe it was last year when she was in the kitchen doing a handful of jobs at the same time and getting distracted again and again. That’s when I thought oh that sounds a little like ADHD and even more so I keep picking things up in her videos. Might also explain why she disappears a lot too. It’s really hard to function but most of us have to find a way to live with it and get on with life ! I’m not on medication not everyone is. I find that having a routine helps me keep on track.

On my days off I find myself not knowing what to do with myself because I’m out of routine I’m not at work so that freedom is a bit like … wow what do I do 🤣 so I can’t imagine how she’s feeling not working a day in years. Now that she’s posting once a month she’s probably just at home doing everything but nothing. Like she said about the wedding planning she’s had so much time to do it but people with ADHD put off doing task that require a lot of time until it’s too late 🫣😅

she will probably say she’s been to busy with Wedding planning to do her driving lessons. She’s lucky she has no job. She’s got so much free time to do all these things other people have to juggle these kinda things with a full time job. We have to fit life around work a lot of the time
Anxiety can cause those symptoms too and she's spoken openly about that. She did once mention "getting used to how her brain works" which made me wonder if she'd had a diagnosis like ADHD. She said she would share but never did. That's her choice which is fine but its weird why she talks openly about mental health while keeping that quiet.

Anyway...

She does manage to complete projects when she gets going. Eg, she installed and varnished the wood floor, tiled the kitchen, organised the greenhouse and the vegetable garden. She's quite handy when she puts her mind to it.

Reactions: 1
Anxiety can cause those symptoms too and she's spoken openly about that. She did once mention "getting used to how her brain works" which made me wonder if she'd had a diagnosis like ADHD. She said she would share but never did. That's her choice which is fine but its weird why she talks openly about mental health while keeping that quiet.

Anyway...

She does manage to complete projects when she gets going. Eg, she installed and varnished the wood floor, tiled the kitchen, organised the greenhouse and the vegetable garden. She's quite handy when she puts her mind to it.
Yeh with Dough’s help, not by herself! Im talking about things she started HERSELF and never finishes

Anyway...

All of these things were at least 3+ years ago. What has she achieved in the meantime?

All of these things were at least 3+ years ago. What has she achieved in the meantime?
I suppose her wedding is her big project this year. I imagine it must feel quite overwhelming for her - so many decisions to make and a deadline that she can't push back. She seemed quite together in her last video but I suspect she like the proverbial
duck with its feet going furiously beneath the water to keep afloat.

I have no interest in the wedding details - I'm looking forward to the cozy autumn/winter & christmas vlogs. I hope she manages to upload regularly but I suspect she'll be off until spring recovering from the wedding!

• Haha
Why the big fuss about the wedding, after being together over 10 year.

Wouldn't a wedding planner have planned it?

Others plan a wedding with no planner, more kids, and a job.
---
Maybe that's why she removed the 10 year "anniversary" pic from her grid, as she's now embarrassed.

Omg Rhiannon....I really thought you would scrubbed up better than this.

Dress is awful,
and you look no better than what you would have, if you were popping to M&S.

Reactions: 4

Dress is awful,
I must admit, I expected more too! That dress does nothing for her, it’s boring!

Reactions: 11
The bridesmaids will have out shined her.

Wouldn't be hard .
---
Talk about a anti climax.

All they months to look so plain, and styled in your everyday hair and make-up.

Last edited:

Dress is awful,
Looks like it needs ironed! Probably cost 1000s but reminds me of playing dress-up as a kid with an old tablecloth. She probably caved under the pressure and just opted for plain and simple so she didn't implode with the pressure of decision making.

" a calm couple"

she must not watch the vlogs.

The last pic isn't up to much, a lot of weeds around.

And Rhiannon I bet you would love to live in a pretty house like them.

She's followed about 3 blind company's, she's obviously on the grift.

The dress needs fitted more at the waist.
Screenshot_20231006-003851.png
Screenshot_20231006-003846.png
Screenshot_20231006-003846.png
Screenshot_20231006-003917.png
Screenshot_20231006-004004.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.