Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she passed away?

in two month, she's only posted twice on IG, only to say her AD vlogs up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Snowed under with wedding stuff 🤔.

The wedding has been arranged for a long time,
all she needs to do is turn up.

Or is she blowing 4 large balloons up, like at Delilah's "naming ceremony".

I knew she would use the wedding as a excuse for being lazy.
---
And yes the new vlog will be a AD,
that's the only time she posts on IG.

Reactions: 3
“Snowed under” 😂😂 she’s got ONE thing to do. ONE!!! Other people manage to plan weddings and still go to work/look after kids etc. She couldn’t get any more out of touch with reality if she tried 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Other people with more than one kid, and a job, arrange weddings.

What's wrong with this lazy witch.

Nothing she says in the vlog makes any sense. She makes out like she’s the busiest person alive and has so much to do.
An excuse to not have been vlogging she says “I find it hard to vlog and wedding plan”. But you don’t vlog? Like ever? And if it wasn’t an AD you wouldn’t be vlogging now? Sooo……… what about all the other 2785735 days you’ve had where you haven’t vlogged? Why has she left it to the last minute, WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?!

The AD is Casetify ( never heard of them ever).

Gaawd she's so ugly getting up in the morning,
why does she need to show it.

Delilah is getting older and could be embarrassed her lazy loopy mother is filming herself getting out of bed.

Reactions: 2
I didn't watch, was it a phone cover?.

I can't see that company paying much? possibly no more than £200, even if that.

She's burning through her grans inheritance I think.

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch, was it a phone cover?.

I can't see that company paying much? possibly no more than £200, even if that.

She's burning through her grans inheritance I think.
Oh is that how she's able to live the way she does? I've always wondered how she sustains her life + spending habits

Just finished watching the vlog (it was annoying me so much yesterday I had to do it in 3 parts) and she talks a lot at the end about the fact she keeps cutting her face off when she’s filming. Then she goes on to say she’s got to get used to vlogging when it’s dark early again as we’re coming into autumn.
She cuts her face off because she’s not used to vlogging anymore…. Also she doesn’t need to “get used to vlogging when it’s dark” because let’s face it, she’s not going to be consistent so there’s nothing to get used to.
I really don’t get what she’s about anymore.

Reactions: 4
Oh is that how she's able to live the way she does? I've always wondered how she sustains her life + spending habits
She gets money from the ads placed on her videos & whatever companies pay her to do YouTube & Instagram sponsorships. It’s clearly enough for her to live off comfortably seeing as she post a Vlog about once a month. Then post the odd Instagram story / picture which is always an ad or just to save a new Vlog is coming or that it’s up 🙄 she’s so lazy it annoys me

She also very clearly has ADHD I have it too. She’s struggling to do basic tit because she has no routine. She has no job to go to so there nothing there to make her feel super motivated to get things done on a timely manor before the deadline. People with ADHD need routine and structure something she doesn’t have. Having ADHD is hard your brain works in such an odd way it’s very difficult to explain. I’ve felt like she’s had it for a while now I’ve only really noticed it this year because she’s been so scatty , all over the place and she just disappeared this year. She hasn’t even done her usual seasonal videos.

It’s also a shame we won’t be getting a Vlogtober and probably no vlogmas this year. Then she’s going to disappear till about March as usual 🙄

Has she been diagnosed with it?
Is she on medication?

People with this, like yourself, work, and live a normal life.

Does her making out she have this, give her a free pass, to spend her life being bone Idol.

She setting no decent example to Delilah.
---
Every year she gets worse, she's doing nothing to help herself.

And still no mention of her driving lessons.

Has she been diagnosed with it?
Is she on medication?

People with this, like yourself, work, and live a normal life.

Does her making out she have this, give her a free pass, to spend her life being bone Idol.

She setting no decent example to Delilah.
---
Every year she gets worse, she's doing nothing to help herself.

And still no mention of her driving lessons.
She has never mentioned anything to do with ADHD but if you look into it a little you will spot the signs. It first hit me when she done a Vlog a few months ago or maybe it was last year when she was in the kitchen doing a handful of jobs at the same time and getting distracted again and again. That’s when I thought oh that sounds a little like ADHD and even more so I keep picking things up in her videos. Might also explain why she disappears a lot too. It’s really hard to function but most of us have to find a way to live with it and get on with life ! I’m not on medication not everyone is. I find that having a routine helps me keep on track.

On my days off I find myself not knowing what to do with myself because I’m out of routine I’m not at work so that freedom is a bit like … wow what do I do 🤣 so I can’t imagine how she’s feeling not working a day in years. Now that she’s posting once a month she’s probably just at home doing everything but nothing. Like she said about the wedding planning she’s had so much time to do it but people with ADHD put off doing task that require a lot of time until it’s too late 🫣😅

she will probably say she’s been to busy with Wedding planning to do her driving lessons. She’s lucky she has no job. She’s got so much free time to do all these things other people have to juggle these kinda things with a full time job. We have to fit life around work a lot of the time

She has removed her last pic ( the "anniversary") one from her IG.

Wonder why?.

Is it because they're married now, and they will have real anniversary's to celebrate, and not just boyfriend-girlfriend,

or has she suddenly took a disliken to her gums.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure whether her wedding date has been shared on here yet, but looks like it’s on Thursday this week!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.