Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One IG post lazy Rhiannon has put up in a month saying her AD vlog was up.

Using her daughter's birthday in it 🤢.

Doug shared on IG videos of him paragliding with the comments turned off.
Why post on a public platform if you cba communicating with people.

Still makes me laugh this day he had "Public Figure" on his Bio then as soon as it was mentioned in here he removed it haha.
---
Delilah is his double in the pic..she may have looked slightly like Rhiannon when she was young but she is all Doug now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230829_225159_com.instagram.android.jpg

Goodness me she's taking a nice long break isn't she?! She's gone radio silent!!!!????

I think she's gone into hiding until she can get another sponsored post out! 🤤 😎🤫

I believe in over a month all she's posted on IG is the link to her sponsored AD Vlog.

And she said like 6 weeks ago on stories a vlog was coming out ( the AD birthday one we seen) and she was editing another.
My goodness SIX weeks to edit a thirty odd minute vlog fgs she is the laziest woman online there no two ways about it.

Every year she does less, gets more lazy and she deleted a comment on her last vlog asking about her driving. The person must have hit a raw nerve. It's a reasonable enough question to ask a person that monetizes her life, child included.

All in all her IG and YT is a car crash, but as it's been said before, she won't give up as it's easy money.

Reactions: 6
She’s been so lazy this year with filming and editing even worse than last year.

What did the comment say about her driving ?

She’s been so lazy this year with filming and editing even worse than last year.

What did the comment say about her driving ?
Something like 'how are you getting on with your driving lessons',

not a bad question, she shares her life online for a job so people are going to ask questions.

It had about 24 likes, I went back and looked and it was gone, I should have screenshot.

Reactions: 4
Something like 'how are you getting on with your driving lessons',

not a bad question, she shares her life online for a job so people are going to ask questions.

It had about 24 likes, I went back and looked and it was gone, I should have screenshot.
You should have, shame you didn't.

Reactions: 1
The latest camping video - so much complaining - she’s cold, she couldn’t get comfortable, walked into a tree branch (points to invisible scratch), run out of battery from vlogging so much. She is just so bloody wet 😖

Reactions: 8
As predicted new Vlog is a Ad
Screenshot_20230831-191742.png

---
Dee's memories, will be of her pathetic mother that moans at most things, talks frantically into a phone to strangers about private stuff, and deletes comments asking about driving lessons haha.
---
Most holidays the child has went has been shared to the world for money.
---
Or put on IG.

Putting a family trip in with a AD, she's such begger.
---
We have been meaning to put curtains up🤔.
Doug works, you're at home everyday, and that's 4? year you have lived there.

Rhiannon you are so lazy it's unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The most recent camping vlog is of her complaining the whole time. Being tired all the time but Doug is the one that playing with D and driving her places. She gets so flustered for someone that does absolutely nothing

Reactions: 6
It was nice to actually see a very different type of Vlog from her however I thought it was just me who thought she was moaning a little bit too much lol 😂 camping is not really for miss “perfect mouse”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think I can bare to watch her camping vlog! 31 minutes of her, Doug and Delilah on a family holiday :sleep:.. No thank you!
---
Screenshot_20230906_181039_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Her new vlog thumbnails are so clunky and weird looking! Such an ugly font too!

I think it looks like she's trying to appeal to teenager's/children with these thumbnails!

She also looks silly, naff and too old to be vlogging as her only career option! Is she still going to be vlogging when she's 40?!?! Why is she smiling like that in the thumbnails?!?! She looks like a children's Tv presenter or something... Luckily her views are going down.

Last edited:
The views are low on the camping vlog. I noticed when dopey Doug and Delilah are involved in the vlogs the views are less.

Has she gave up IG, unless it's just to punt her once a blue moon AD vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, thats what really put me off wanting to watch it to be honest! Its just not appealing! Delilah is a big girl now and not cute.

Yeah, I think she must secretly hate youtube, instagram and her followers! Lol
The views are low on the camping vlog. I noticed when dopey Doug and Delilah are involved in the vlogs the views are less.

Has she gave up IG, unless it's just to punt her once a blue moon AD vlogs.

Reactions: 2
There's a duvet cover set she links to in her latest vlog - £210.00! She doesn't even have a discount code for it, but she'll make money from the aff link.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There's a duvet cover set she links to in her latest vlog - £210.00! She doesn't even have a discount code for it, but she'll make money from the aff link.
That's quite disgusting and so wasteful! The money could have gone to charity or saved for Delilah's future. She think's she's a celebrity with the excessive spending, doesn't she?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.