Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So obvious how thirsty Doug is tagging Wally in a unflattering pic in the hotel bed ..his followers have dropped like hers 👌
Screenshot_20220723-130658.png

Wally brown nosing who she copy's on the of chance she pics up a few more followers ..no reply from poppy 😂😂
Screenshot_20220723-193740.png

she saw two people “doing it” in the opposite hotel with the curtains open….and? You’re literally a pair of grown adults, get over it.

Reactions: 7
she saw two people “doing it” in the opposite hotel with the curtains open….and? You’re literally a pair of grown adults, get over it.
This just screams that they don’t have sex. Who would care otherwise?

I find it really odd that a woman in her late twenties can't say 'period' (always 'time of the month' like she's a male boomer CEO commenting on why a female colleague might be in a bad mood) and now it appears can't say 'having sex' or any kind of grown up/jokey slang for it. The period thing is particularly unusual in this day and age of trying to smash stigma etc.

Reactions: 14
I find it really odd that a woman in her late twenties can't say 'period' (always 'time of the month' like she's a male boomer CEO commenting on why a female colleague might be in a bad mood) and now it appears can't say 'having sex' or any kind of grown up/jokey slang for it. The period thing is particularly unusual in this day and age of trying to smash stigma etc.
Whenever says “tummy” & “boobies” so awkwardly it annoys me

This just screams that they don’t have sex. Who would care otherwise?
I mean I would care if it happened to me because it’s a weird and funny situation however the fact that she’s posted about it when she hardly post anything is a bit odd to me … it’s just the fact that she made the effort to post about this incident that makes me laugh

Reactions: 5
Everyone has sex though? she literally could’ve just shut the curtains and moved on with her life instead of laughing like a 14 year old.

She’d have to be pretty dumb to go to a hotel and expect nobody to be having sex, there have been times where I’ve been walking home and someone forgot to shut the blinds in the kitchen or living room.You end up looking like the creep if you just stare and laugh.

Reactions: 8
Good on the couple having sex unlike wally who would probably have been faffing around looking for camera angles and Doug on his phone checking his followers count since he's a public figure and I think it's immature Wally sharing it on Insta like a 12 year old

I would have had a giggle at the time but I certainly wouldn't have shared it on Insta

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree, I probably would’ve laughed out of surprise but then I’d go about my day and certainly wouldn’t be posting about it on Instagram or YouTube - that’s pretty odd! Also, I don’t know, feels kind of mean to the couple in question really 🙊

Reactions: 4
I agree, I probably would’ve laughed out of surprise but then I’d go about my day and certainly wouldn’t be posting about it on Instagram or YouTube - that’s pretty odd! Also, I don’t know, feels kind of mean to the couple in question really 🙊
Why would it feel mean to the couple ? We don’t know who they are and if they wanted no one to see them they should have shut the curtains 🙃

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched her in years and years but I always think about her boyfriend tag from when her and her boyfriend got together. I watched it when it came out and their answer to how long they'd been together was 'a couple of weeks but we can tell we'll be together for a long time'. And so I've always periodically checked up on them because I thought it was a weird thing to say. It didn't come across as being said in a lovey-dovey way; more like a matter of fact way. And it was odd. Does anyone remember that?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Douglas thinking he’s a public figure still makes me giggle.

• Haha
I saw a couple having sex in the house opposite. I was sat there for ages watching 😂😂😎😎 quite insightful it was.

Reactions: 3
Rhiannon other people with real jobs get hormonal to and still need to go to work with not much sleep you really are needing a wake up call using hormones as a excuse isn't cool
Screenshot_20220725-194351.png

And if all your worries is what thumbnails to use ? you really are shallow, I bet a few people just had they "worries"

Last edited:
I never understand why people say " thanks for sharing" , she should be thanking her viewer's for watching or she would have no income and need to get a job

I saw a couple having sex in the house opposite. I was sat there for ages watching 😂😂😎😎 quite insightful it was.
That’s really creepy not gonna lie. I guess I didn’t realise that having the curtains open is an open invitation for people to look inside my house?!

Does anyone else get annoyed when Doug kisses her on the cheek ? why does he need to do this it's not a new romance they aren't 14 it's like he's rubbing it in I have Wally or Wally has me 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.