Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram followers have been going down. The reason she had that sudden jump up at the end of last year was because Zoe mentioned her.

2022-07-16 05_08_16-Rhiannon Ashlee's Instagram Monthly Stats (Social Blade Instagram Statisti...png

(My edited bit didn't send last night ) yes she was at 74k it's went down and from the past weeks it's went from the 72.6 to 72.3 , what's she going to do if it keeps on dropping go and get a job ?

Redneck it only jumped up with her arse licking Zoe

Reactions: 1
Back to this carry-on phone in front of face why do we need to see this ? she's just keeping us warm for the sponsored vlog that was ment to go up the week that has just past same old story
Screenshot_20220716-173200.png

Let's hang out with your 6 year old in a paid promotion money making child exploiting racket ..no thanks

Reactions: 4
Let's hang out with your 6 year old in a paid promotion money making child exploiting racket ..no thanks
Oh gosh really. I had a little skim though the Vlog I will probably watch it tomorrow or in a few days. I always skip through bits with Delilah. I find them boring and she’s so loud and annoying sometimes as kids are. I like Rhiannon’s vlogs best when she films while Delilah is at school. I find them so peaceful and relaxing then Delilah comes home and starts screaming and laughing so loud it kinda spoils the nice chilled vibe. I miss it being just Rhiannon & Doug in their old vlogs so it’s nice when we get the odd Vlog of just them two together.

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh really. I had a little skim though the Vlog I will probably watch it tomorrow or in a few days. I always skip through bits with Delilah. I find them boring and she’s so loud and annoying sometimes as kids are. I like Rhiannon’s vlogs best when she films while Delilah is at school. I find them so peaceful and relaxing then Delilah comes home and starts screaming and laughing so loud it kinda spoils the nice chilled vibe. I miss it being just Rhiannon & Doug in their old vlogs so it’s nice when we get the odd Vlog of just them two together.
I skimmed through and it's full of Delilah jumping about cuddling it's so repetitive and as I have said till I'm blue in the face it's exploitation why is her kid used in her job ?

Reactions: 3
The vlog was honestly really nice, she just ruined it by making Delilah the centre of attention AGAIN. I’m so over her at this point, wish she’d go back to the content she posted before.

I used to be so excited when a new vlog was out. Especially when she was pregnant/D was tiny. She had energy, she was smiling etc. Now when I see a vlog on my YT feed after 3 months of absence, you just know it's only there because she's been sponsored. Makes me want to ignore the vlog and not give her views!

Reactions: 6
She said in her comments to someone she's proud of her content..who would be proud of using their kid as a income 🤦

When old enough to understand I wonder what her kid will think about her mum talking about her periods to strangers , a possible catalogue of mental issues is in the post for Delilah imo

And the staged kissing with camera on que is always awkward

Rhiannon is just the same as the child exploiting Ingham's and Radford's on a smaller scale as she only has the one kid but she's still exploiting and flying under the raider..her threads are very kind even with my comments 😂 compared to other threads some off our fellow tattlers from they pages that hate a kid exploiter should pop ever here for a visit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Rhiannon watches "itsjudyslife" a woman with 4 daughters that puts out 5 vlogs a week ...yet Wally is so busy with her once a blue moon vlog unless Ads are due of course

Rhiannon watches "itsjudyslife" a woman with 4 daughters that puts out 5 vlogs a week ...yet Wally is so busy with her once a blue moon vlog unless Ads are due of course
Almost every Vlog is an ad it’s a joke. The one in yesterday’s video I just skipped it as soon as I saw her with Delilah. I don’t mind her including sponsored content but nowadays it just seems like she’s only filming if she’s got to include the ad somehow or if she’s got multiple lined up it’s like she tries to get a normal Vlog up in-between just so that she someone can’t say she’s only filming because the Vlog was sponsored.

I also don’t understand why she was trying to skip through talking about those products today and going on about how it’s not sponsored as if someone was going to accuse her of it being a hidden ad or something. I enjoy when she talks about products and clothes etc that’s why I love her vlogs. I like seeing that kinda stuff not loads of clips of her child screaming and laughing which I can’t stand yet Rhiannon thinks we should / rather see that than her doing a mini haul. I’m sure most of us would prefer seeing that haul.

I really miss her doing ASOS hauls every so often but since she moved house she’s obtained a large amount of expensive things all round especially clothes… I’m not interested in spending £100s on a jumper and some of her choices are A bit …. Unique but I love seeing the fashion stuff! Sometimes her outfits are just cute and comfy. I love the ootd she used to do.

I wonder if lazy is of on another holiday soon as Delilah had her party yesterday you can bet you bottom dollar it will be a very long drive for the mug and her channels turning into a kids channel she should rename it Wally & Kid

Does anyone else think the sound on her videos is awful? I’ve turned off the last few as it’s unbearable to watch.. it goes from really loud to quiet so you turn it up and then it goes really loud again. Seems weird to upload videos of such poor quality when it’s your actual job!

I honestly can’t deal with some of that coming of age music that she puts over clips but I guess that’s personal preference.

Does anyone else think the sound on her videos is awful? I’ve turned off the last few as it’s unbearable to watch.. it goes from really loud to quiet so you turn it up and then it goes really loud again. Seems weird to upload videos of such poor quality when it’s your actual job!
I’ve not really noticed anything tbh. I normally watch her videos out loud on my iPad while I’m doing other stuff. Do you use headphones?

Reactions: 1
She's probably more angry at us saying her editing and sound is tit than people saying she's a bad mum/child exploiter

Her new hair looks tit. Why isn't her hairdresser advising on cuts which suit her face. Her hair looks like dog ears a'la Neil from The Young Ones. It does absolutely nothing for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.