Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is when you have an ED [most of time not always] you lose your period and therefore your ability to conceive. If she had an ed/or having ed issues recently she wouldn't have been able to have a healthy Delilah...maybe she naturally is just very slim like grackle.
You can have an ED and still conceive. It’s just harder, but it’s possible. I know someone who just fell pregnant who has an ED and is even thinner.

Reactions: 4
She looks so old lately…it seems she’s been ageing rather rapidly (facially) since she turned 29. I feel for her but can you just imagine what she’d look like if she had real stresses?

Reactions: 2
She's keeping us hanging for the Glasgow pics 🙄, is anyone interested ? she would have had her work cut out avoiding the homeless lying on the streets that's probably why we got the roof shot and I'm a Glaswegian so I can say this

Most city's are the same now with them sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
"I had to shoot something differently but I'm not going to show you"
Darling, we will not hold out breath. God knows she will publish the vlog at the end of september and title it Vlogtober One

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A sponsored vlog due if anyone is interested in watching child exploitation ...I wonder if Delila gets dumped at the childminders over the holidays to let her get on with her "work " ?
Screenshot_20220714-160327.png

I can’t with all of these sponsorships, do these brands not ask for proof of engagement or look at the fact her Instagram followers have plummeted recently? These people will sponsor anyone

Reactions: 8
She looks so old lately…it seems she’s been ageing rather rapidly (facially) since she turned 29. I feel for her but can you just imagine what she’d look like if she had real stresses?
It’s probably her hair and clothes she just looks a bit disheveled

It’s probably her hair and clothes she just looks a bit disheveled
I think it’s more so her face, she just looks sunken in and quite wrinkled if I’m honest. Nothing wrong with it but I’m surprised considering her age and stress level.

I think it’s more so her face, she just looks sunken in and quite wrinkled if I’m honest. Nothing wrong with it but I’m surprised considering her age and stress level.
It's quite common when somebody is slimmer to age more. If somebody has more fat on their face it fills in wrinkles etc a little more. Not that she really has wrinkles, but having more weight on her could make her look younger

It's quite common when somebody is slimmer to age more. If somebody has more fat on their face it fills in wrinkles etc a little more. Not that she really has wrinkles, but having more weight on her could make her look younger
It’s so true. I’ve put on 3 stone (whoever said breastfeeding brings the weight off is a liar!) and people can’t believe I’m 41 😆

Look back at her pregnancy vlogs she looks so much better her face is fuller and not horsey looking she's like a different person.. her face now appears like it has almost doubled in length because it's so drawn in just skin on bone it's not cute imo

Reactions: 2
In the 10 year ago pic Delilah is Doug's double even with the shades on you can really see it and Rhiannon is really pretty ...in the recent pic Rhiannon it's like a different person i have no idea what has happened to her face imo

It has went from 72.6 down to 72.3 people could be sick of her using Delilah in vlogs or the fact she only appears and licks our arses when Ads are due

So that's 300 followers lost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.