Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's Rhiannon's management team? Does she even have one?
She thinks she is such a hard worker with her office in the spare bedroom , no idea why she thinks she needs a office people that plough out more vlogs in a month than she does in a year haven't even got one

Reactions: 1
The fact that she can’t even be consistent about which day she’ll be posting the news and then doesn’t stick to either of them 😂 what tf is wrong with her

BF4D353E-3996-496D-8429-E58D726F235A.png

I honestly don’t understand why people jump to her defence like this. I guess she attracts lazy people.

Reactions: 6
Anyone that defends her actions after all this carry-on really must be daft

Some people say we dont have the right to know what happened and she doesn't need to tell , so why did we need to know about her kid ? her sleeping habits what she likes, her bedroom ect everything , her whole live so far basically

Child exploiting at its finest

*life*

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just read the thread
Didn't she mention in Delilah's naming ceremony vlog that her mum was unwell with Crohns? Could be something to do with her mum? If I recall from Hannah Witton's vlogs when she became unwell, it can be a long process, the recovery can be hell, could it be something like that?
(I could be totally wrong)
Maybe but I doubt it because her mum has been sick for a number of years she’s mentioned it quite a few times in vlogs.

Thread suggestion:

Once again Rhiannon's sulked back into her lair. She's hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging around in her £675 chair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone said a few pages back I think, but don't tell me she is going to reveal a pregnancy on mother's day ? after making out whatever happened was a bad thing

Just watched this vlog and what he says at 12.08... wow, Rhiannon needs to take a leaf out of his book.

I can't believe I watched this women organise her cutlery drawer. That's almost half an hour of my life I'll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine her in a real job running away hiding when something isn't going her way , she is a child

She says things and doesn't follow through she needs to grow up and get in the real world

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now she’s just being rude. What’s so hard posting a note on Instagram/YouTube saying there won’t be a video, because she’s not ready or whatever. Better than keep people waiting.

Reactions: 11
Has this been a neighbor dispute someone took offence to their house or whatever getting filmed and Doug got battered and hospitalised?

• Haha
She just "liked" a post on Instagram (harry styles account) about a new music album, so I guess she's alive and well, just not updating her followers. lol

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did they fall out ? she's jumped on Insta with that stupid story because people would notice then they got back together and now what's she going to say ? It does look like this

She's a grown woman making a absolute fool of herself

Seen this on another thread , number 1 and 2 certainly apply to Wally
Screenshot_20220323-173204.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.