Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is another one of my random theory's lol , I noticed she has a few moles maybe one went bad and she needed on going treatment asap ?

But she has done this loads and still came back , if she wasn't coming back wouldn't she hide her vlogs ?

I get the feeling she won't actually be coming back to yt or insta at all ?
She would never give up this “job” of hers. How else is she going to be able to afford those overpriced stuff that she buys constantly? It’s the easiest cash grab for her with minimal effort required. She would never ever survive having a real job.

Reactions: 4
This one is getting on my nerves now. Big time. The sofa was the last straw and this disappearing act shows a complete lack of consideration and respect for her followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s just a really pathetic woman. I really can’t fathom how anybody in her life deals with her - Doug, mum, even Delilah etc. look up at picture of a ‘wet blanket’ and there Rhiannon will be.

Reactions: 11
Can’t fathom that either - all the people surrounding her have jobs, that require hard work and probably a lot of hours. And Rhiannon is home most of the day, yet complains about anything on the internet, while purchasing chairs for 700£ :censored:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Now that it's blatantly obvious that Rhiannon will not be uploading regularly, can we all recommend dependable Youtubers to subscribe to?

My subscriptions box is so dry!

I would like to recommend https://www.youtube.com/user/michellechoii. She's so fresh and real!
I watch all sorts of random stuff a total mix but this person "Madeleine Olivia" is a nice gentle honest person and does good vegan veggie recipes aswell as her usual day to day vlogs

Reactions: 2
I watch all sorts of random stuff a total mix but this person "Madeleine Olivia" is a nice gentle honest person and does good vegan veggie recipes aswell as her usual day to day vlogs
YES! She is fab!

I would appreciate more recs like this one

Reactions: 2
Just read the thread
Didn't she mention in Delilah's naming ceremony vlog that her mum was unwell with Crohns? Could be something to do with her mum? If I recall from Hannah Witton's vlogs when she became unwell, it can be a long process, the recovery can be hell, could it be something like that?
(I could be totally wrong)

Sustainably vegan is super chilled and sustainable and as name suggests, vegan. I like her as she's so calm...
I mainly watch American vloggers and asmr artists 😆 to each their own, but at least they upload.

Reactions: 1
"Helen Anderson"

Sustainably vegan is super chilled and sustainable and as name suggests, vegan. I like her as she's so calm...
I mainly watch American vloggers and asmr artists 😆 to each their own, but at least they upload.
I love hunibee

Just read the thread
Didn't she mention in Delilah's naming ceremony vlog that her mum was unwell with Crohns? Could be something to do with her mum? If I recall from Hannah Witton's vlogs when she became unwell, it can be a long process, the recovery can be hell, could it be something like that?
(I could be totally wrong)
You can live a normal live with chrons, and wouldn't she just say if it was her mum because she has alway spoke openly about it

I love to watch homewithshan, liyana lifestyle, Mummymeetsmatilda, this gathered nest, emilie larter, family freedom, Jess beautician, Robyn Oakes. Just to name a few of my faves. Rhiannon was one channel I loved also but… 🙄 that’s like waiting for pigs to fly.

I live in Japan so a lot of my subscriptions are Japanese, but I love Malamalife and Her 86m2. SO relaxing and easy to watch. They also upload every week or 2...unlike someone else🙄

OMG and almost forgot loeppkyslife...although lately her content is full of sponsors, I just skip over it and the rest of the vlog is watchable!

Last edited:
Do you like male vloggers also ? if so I watch "The lodge Guys "

They are gay and married

And put out 5 vlogs every week

Reactions: 1
Haha I recommend reading her threads on tattle and see what you think after!

Reactions: 5
Haha I recommend reading her threads on tattle and see what you think after!
I didn't know she had threads lol , I'm very active on TLG threads

I recommend her because the chavvy ones I watch I don't think anyone on here would be interested in lol , I will need to start watching her more and join in on the thread

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.