Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said it in a lot of other vlogs too ..so let's hope she hasn't had a miscarriage ( for the record I would not wish that on anyone ) , but with her being adimant they want no more she won't get much sympathy ?

I don't understand why such a young couple would say that because accidents can happen so why put that out there they want no more ?

Reactions: 1
It's almost as if she would get in trouble from her mum having one more Lol because her mum only had one she's only to have one ? , very strange

For someone who spends so much money on clothes, her style is horrific! I’ve also never know anyone tuck their hair into scarves/jumpers?!!!

Reactions: 14
For someone who spends so much money on clothes, her style is horrific! I’ve also never know anyone tuck their hair into scarves/jumpers?!!!
Yesss, I noticed this too. She puts a jumper or coat on then doesn’t pull her hair back out.
If you want your hair tied down just put it in a bun/ponytail or braid it. Looks so odd and must feel really uncomfortable.
Also, has she just popped into town to buy herself flowers again?

Reactions: 10
Why tf is she wearing sunglasses? There is no sun out. Also, I’m sorry but they’re not flattering on her because her nose is slightly long and wide so it makes her look a bit strange (nothing wrong with the look of her nose). How does she not go crazy doing the same trip to town to buy flowers every day. Also, brown, red, navy and gold? What an ugly combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Now now she needs to wear the shades because remember she is a Insta Hun and her boyfriend is a public figure 😂😂

I think she is losing the plot it's went from the phone covering her face to wearing shades in winter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I sent her a DM pointing out how redundant and crap her content is, she’s literally a revolving door.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been rewatching her old vlogs when she was pregnant (I'm pregnant myself so they're really useful) - in them she talks about wanting children and wanting more than one

When did she say she didn't want anymore after Delilah, I was always under the impression they wanted another?
I think it changed after Delilah’s birth which sounded not exactly like a nice experience. And from what I have seen, it took her some adjustment to parenthood. It’s also not uncommon to change your opinion on family size. I rather have someone stopping when they realise they feel done or that they might not be able to cope well with another. Or the other way round, having more when they realise they want to and their ressources (mentally, emotionally, time and money wise) allow it.
And while accidents happen- most happen because someone didn’t pay attention and screwed up and not because of a genuine failure. Birth control methods are only as safe as they say if you use them correctly and there are surprisingly many things/things that you can do to to lower their effectiveness (all well hidden in the fine print). But if you educate yourself and know what you are doing the chances for an accident are not that high - as high as your birth control says they are.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree I think it took time for her to adjust to motherhood , maybe that's why the kid was dumped at the minders ( even though wally doesn't work ) for her to get her head round her being a mum ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think D's birth brought a lot of trauma. In her birth vlog she said they performed an episiotomy while she could still feel everything, if I remember correctly.
And D didn't sleep very well for most of her first year. I don't believe Rhiannon has the mental capacity to care for another baby when she can't cope the second something goes out of her little routine.

Reactions: 7
It was like a regimental camp in that flat the tv had to be low they had to whisper and I remember she was moaning the upstair neighbour had their washing machine on and it was only about 7.pm, it wasn't that when her kid was probably keeping them up all night screaming ( I know baby's do that ), but don't complain about there washing machine on YT when 7pm is not late .

And all the walking and driving about to get her to sleep or keep her sleeping ? it was all just weird and manic ? Wally probably made the kid anxious and cranky

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“Had quite a few messages asking what this is”… course you have love 🙄

Just do your job properly or bore off 🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.