Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting so unrelatable and silly buying that chair 🤯 when other parts in her house are so tired

• Heart
Reactions: 8
More people have been asking on YT where she is and she is still ignoring them, so rude !!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s probably just prancing around town in the acne studios scarf that her mum bought her, pretending she’s rich and has nothing to worry about.
I can’t stand that scarf it’s so bright and ugly. It might look nice with all black but it never goes with whatever she’s wearing. I’ve always hated that thing but it’s nice to see she actually wears it every single winter since she got it

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand that scarf it’s so bright and ugly. It might look nice with all black but it never goes with whatever she’s wearing. I’ve always hated that thing but it’s nice to see she actually wears it every single winter since she got it
Literally the only thing she uses every year. I wish she wouldn’t dress like a mime all the time, with the striped tops and the jeans. To each their own though.

One vlog in about 9 weeks ? Yet she more than likely come back with a barrage of AD"s to make up for it without a care in the world .

She is trying to hard to look stylish with the scarf and trench coat but she just looks like a tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of the most recent comments on her one and only Vlog in almost 2 months. This has been her worst year yet because as we all know the start of the year is always too hard for her to do her job … I want to know what her excuse is this year for the reason as to why she’s unable to work

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She’s officially transformed into where’s waldo. The striped top and jeans, the hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone asked where will you put the chair when the trees up😂 and she answered saying it fits we measured it or whatever , that question must have touched a raw nerve because she knows it's a laughing stock that chair

She’s officially transformed into where’s waldo. The striped top and jeans, the hiding.
wheres_wally_logo_poster-r1f1931c964b14455b9999121afb1c55a_wve_8byvr_540.jpg
611675cb3dd01000199d8843.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad you have seen the light lol

When I think of how that scarf was placed so we could see the label 😂😂😂 how pathetic 😂
I used to do that when I first bought my Burberry scarf, make sure it was facing out so you could see the label 🤪 I was 14 however and I’m still embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been rewatching her old vlogs when she was pregnant (I'm pregnant myself so they're really useful) - in them she talks about wanting children and wanting more than one

When did she say she didn't want anymore after Delilah, I was always under the impression they wanted another?

Reactions: 1
I've been rewatching her old vlogs when she was pregnant (I'm pregnant myself so they're really useful) - in them she talks about wanting children and wanting more than one

When did she say she didn't want anymore after Delilah, I was always under the impression they wanted another?
She said it in a Q&A at the end of last year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.