Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even hold my breath for tonight's tbh ...I wonder how many Dee cuddles/ tickling / dance's ect we will get 🙄

Her business asset is going to be in the thumbnail
It’s definitely going to be the stupid Q&A video that only the creeps care about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t even say I watched 5 minutes of that vlog cumulatively. It was so boring and I could not care less about seeing Delilah.

Reactions: 5
At 6.40 on the vlog Rhiannon starts miming what Dee is saying it made me feel uncomfortable and embarrassment for Rhiannon she has done this before but not just as noticeable as it was this time it's pretty obvious she is coaching Dee and asked her these questions before hand she is probably wanting her to be a vlogger in the future also which is pretty sad, I hope the girl gets a education and a actual job unlike her lazy mum ..

Reactions: 4
At 6.40 on the vlog Rhiannon starts miming what Dee is saying it made me feel uncomfortable and embarrassment for Rhiannon she has done this before but not just as noticeable as it was this time it's pretty obvious she is coaching Dee and asked her these questions before hand she is probably wanting her to be a vlogger in the future also which is pretty sad, I hope the girl gets a education and a actual job unlike her lazy mum ..
Even my partner said it’s so obviously scripted, she doesn’t even take a second to think when she answers the questions. No wonder it comes across like Delilah can’t speak very well at all, her mum probably just shuts her up all of the time. I am actually so taken aback by Delilah’s speech, I know someone on here said they have a 5 year old that speaks like this but all of the children in my life have never spoken like that, I’ve got a 3 year old niece who speaks better than her, clearly and in pretty much full sentences. Her words are so slow and detached, this is not a dig at her by any means but I was just shocked. Also, what kind of school does this kid go to? Giving courage certificates for doing things like eating sugar in science? Christ, is she a horse?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t even say I watched 5 minutes of that vlog cumulatively. It was so boring and I could not care less about seeing Delilah.
She will probably start losing viewer's because each vlog is mostly revolved round the girl and we aren't interested in her kid she needs to stop selling her to us we don't care .

When Dee's friends in a few year get wind off the fact she is plastered all over YouTube and made out to be some kind of wonder kid it will be open season for her getting bullied .. Rhiannon and her imature boyfriend need to have a long hard think at what they are potentially doing to this kids future / life .

Last edited:
  • Heart
She will probably start losing viewer's because each vlog is mostly revolved round the girl and we aren't interested in her kid she needs to stop selling her to us we don't care .

When Dee's friends in a few year get wind off the fact she is plastered all over YouTube and made out to be some kind of wonder kid it will be open season for her getting bullied .. Rhiannon and her imature boyfriend need to have a long hard think at what they are potentially doing to this kids future / life .
She even looks like she’s being fake when Delilah speaks, like over exaggerated movements and faces. I know you’re supposed to be enthusiastic with kids but not to the point where you’re being visibly fake.

• Heart
Even my partner said it’s so obviously scripted, she doesn’t even take a second to think when she answers the questions. No wonder it comes across like Delilah can’t speak very well at all, her mum probably just shuts her up all of the time. I am actually so taken aback by Delilah’s speech, I know someone on here said they have a 5 year old that speaks like this but all of the children in my life have never spoken like that, I’ve got a 3 year old niece who speaks better than her, clearly and in pretty much full sentences. Her words are so slow and detached, this is not a dig at her by any means but I was just shocked. Also, what kind of school does this kid go to? Giving courage certificates for doing things like eating sugar in science? Christ, is she a horse?
All schools give out paper certificates for anything now tbh ..when mine were small they used to come back with a certificates for this and that and I thought oo this is great they must be amazing but then I realized as time went on all the kids got there turn and get them .. Rhiannon's at that stage off thinking Dee is a genius but she will realise in time they all get them lol .

• Haha
I do wish she could’ve answered some of the questions herself though, it was kind of cute to see. It’s a shame her mum doesn’t let her express herself if she’s gonna put her on camera anyway, there’s no point trying to filter her.

Reactions: 2
Ive watched her on and off for a while - where about does she live in the UK? It does look quite nice, is it Kent area or am I way out?

I do wish she could’ve answered some of the questions herself though, it was kind of cute to see. It’s a shame her mum doesn’t let her express herself if she’s gonna put her on camera anyway, there’s no point trying to filter her.
I still can't get over her miming at 6.40 lol she must not have noticed while editing

Ive watched her on and off for a while - where about does she live in the UK? It does look quite nice, is it Kent area or am I way out?
It's not any nicer than any other area ..

Reactions: 3
She's been senseless enough to post enough info so that it's literally possible to figure out her home address, which is why I feel extra uncomfortable with her showing so much of D. Her latest video was the worst it's ever been with her using D for content.

i wonder if all the shop workers and keepers in her local area are like oh here she comes again getting her camera on the counter to show how to purchase 2 carrots and a carton of milk in case anyone needs to see this documented for all time.
This made me laugh 🤣

• Heart
On her boring insta story why does she smile like she has 1 tooth ? Surely that's not a natural smile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's been senseless enough to post enough info so that it's literally possible to figure out her home address, which is why I feel extra uncomfortable with her showing so much of D. Her latest video was the worst it's ever been with her using D for content.

This made me laugh 🤣
I thought I’d figured out her street but can’t seem to find it :/ I just know she lives on the opposite side of town to me

The 7 different jumpers/knitwear items she's shown in the last month of vlogs have been:

£85
£35.99
£35.99
£125
£75
£59
£89

A grand total of £504.98.

Easy on the credit card, Rhi 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The 7 different jumpers/knitwear items she's shown in the last month of vlogs have been:

£85
£35.99
£35.99
£125
£75
£59
£89

A grand total of £504.98.

Easy on the credit card, Rhi 😅
Yet she still has that horrible front door , horrible kitchen table , the stair carpets never been replaced ect she still can't drive and is still unmarried after living together for years ..I see she has her priorities in order 🙄

Reactions: 8
She even looks like she’s being fake when Delilah speaks, like over exaggerated movements and faces. I know you’re supposed to be enthusiastic with kids but not to the point where you’re being visibly fake.
Maybe she's finding a new identity as a 'stage mum'. She was keen to tell us all about D being invited for extra ballet lessons. Maybe D's Youtube stardom is just the beginning :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.