Rhiannon Ashlee #2 Only time we see a vlog is when Rhi’s got something to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I'd like to see:
*Wardrobe Mix Up - show us her current faves, her style inspirations, how she restyles pieces she's had for a while, her 5 wardrobe essentials.
*Home renovations of any kind - her plans for the house, artwork, candles/fragrance.
*Vegetarian recipes and baking - cookbook suggestions, full recipes, tried and tested recipes, favourite recipes (that don't have cumin in them!)
*Make up and beauty favourites (NO ADs)- daily skin and makeup regime, what products shes using (we have the same skin tone so I'd love to discover new products)
*Autumn favourites - books, music, fragrance, products, films, activities

Reactions: 11
What I'd like to see:
*Wardrobe Mix Up - show us her current faves, her style inspirations, how she restyles pieces she's had for a while, her 5 wardrobe essentials.
*Home renovations of any kind - her plans for the house, artwork, candles/fragrance.
*Vegetarian recipes and baking - cookbook suggestions, full recipes, tried and tested recipes, favourite recipes (that don't have cumin in them!)
*Make up and beauty favourites (NO ADs)- daily skin and makeup regime, what products shes using (we have the same skin tone so I'd love to discover new products)
She would never do any of that, it’s too much work. Unless it’s sponsored, she won’t do it. I honestly hated her gardening videos because it’s all she ever did for a long time, it would take up like 1/2 or 3/4 of the video. It’s only ever Delilah, gardening or sponsored content.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I miss the gardening updates. I would have loved an autumn harvest or winter prep vlog.
Check out Grace Mandeville/The Mandevilles on youtube for that sort of thing!

What I'd like to see:
Me too. It's really not that hard to think of some good ideas for content?! Unless you're seriously lacking in personality, imagination and work ethic...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And as predicted the cuddling / tickling Dee in her bed plus she left the camera sitting for her and her at the beginning getting breakfast or whatever ..Is this channel just about Dee now ?? Imo Rhiannon's hair is a mess what is it with her and her mum with the hair thing ? do they think it's glamourous lol ? If she had short hair she would look male so that's probably why she's keeping it long , I hope she gets Dee's cut because its to long and straggly it's going dark I see at the roots .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Its hardly the Royal Botanic Gardens , it's a tiny garden with a ramshackle green house.

And she is so eco friendly that she bought all the plants already potted 🙄 .
She did a mini harvest once before and I enjoyed it. Only a small bowl full but pretty good for a beginner. Better than I can do anyway.

Reactions: 1
Weird that she said she couldn't upload because the sponsor had changed the product. I thought the goal for Youtubers flogging products was to pretend that the item was something they already use and love in order to convince us to buy it? :unsure:

• Haha
£59 for a horrible boring jumper 🙄
That could have went towards a nice new front door , how does that old thing with a flower on it lol fit in with her so called 🙄 style ?

Someone said in the comments she is wasting water while leaving the tap on while washing her Afghan hound head .. anyway she replied saying she can't turn them back on with wet hands 😮 is she deluded she can't turn a tap on with wet hand ? Rhiannon you need to get in the real world quickly you are going stir crazy I think .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So has her anxiety just disappeared now ? must be great to just switch it off just in time for Halloween , bonfire & Christmas vlogs / Ads coming up ..It will more than likely make a reappearance on Jan , Feb and march ( when she CBA again ) then disappear again in time for Easter vlogs .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What I'd like to see:
can imagine her replies. expensive beige aka camel colour and variations on meals cooked by picking up a few bits round marksies everyday.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: she must be the least wanked to youtuber of all time

• Haha
  • Heart
can imagine her replies. expensive beige aka camel colour and variations on meals cooked by picking up a few bits round marksies everyday.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: she must be the least wanked to youtuber of all time
Tbh she doesn't really cook does she? She just chops veg ( with the camera sat viewing her gliding the knife ..kring ) adds herbs and spices and follows cook books , any 10 year old could do the same .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watching her solo coffee date.. does she have any friends at all? She never goes for a coffee with someone or has school mum friends drop round? I work most of the week & will still do that at least once if not twice a week

• Haha
I don’t see her being about to keep many proper friendships, you can tell she probably can’t be bothered to put in the effort. She must be so lonely, Doug works and has friends he goes out with, I think he was out one night in one of the vlogs and even Delilah has a better social life than her. She must only speak to her old friends over the phone, no mention of Lucy for a long time. At least when D was a baby she managed to interact with other mums at baby groups but it doesn’t seem like she has any female friends at all now.

She lives a very isolated life for a so called vlogger ..She is very controlling over food when they got booted out the 1 bed flat and went to live with her boyfriends parents all she was bothering about was the food situation she would buy her own ect , and she was the same on the Spanish trip before Dee was born .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.